剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
Please, sit with me.
来
Come.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
来吧 来吧
Come, come.
他们不信任你身上的制♥服♥
You can not blame them
这不能怪他们
for mistrusting your uniform.
这儿的所有人
Everyone here
都曾有住所 有事业 有家人
had a home, trade, family.
都是被你这样人夺走的
All that was taken away by your kind.
-我这样的人 -是的
- My kind? - Yes
我这样的人为了你们的自♥由♥在战场上浴血杀敌
My kind fights the war to maintain your freedom.
你觉得西班牙国王
And you think a Spanish king
会比法国国王糟到哪里去吗
will be worse than this French one?
这样想是叛国
That's treason.
也许吧
Perhaps.
我老了
I'm an old man.
有些想法很古怪
I have some funny ideas.
我太累了...
I am so tired...
不想再这么躲躲藏藏
of hiding all the time.
东奔西走
Moving from place to place.
绞绳一直悬在我的脖颈上
I've lived in the shadow of the noose a long time.
我已经习惯了
I'm used to it.
但是这些可怜的人
But these poor people...
你散播反叛思想
You preach rebellion?
反叛是指
Is it rebellion
对抗你所见到的不公正
to fight against unfairness whenever you see it,
还是对抗一支不义之师
or to stand up against an unjust enemy?
也许我们本质上来说没有多大区别
Perhaps we are not so very different after all.
坐回去 坐回去 坐回去
Sit back, sit back, sit back,
坐回去
sit back.
坐回去
Sit back.
更好的世界即将来临
There is a better world coming,
我们也许活不到亲眼见证的那一天
while we might not live to see it.
你会得到公平的审判 休伯特
You will have a fair trial, Hubert.
我向你保证
I will see to that.
特雷维尔首相会帮我们
Minister Treville will help.
绞死他们
Hang them!
越快越好
The sooner, the better.
必须清除这些街头害虫
We must cleanse the streets of these vermin.
你还想怎么样
What more do you want, eh?
已经出现暴♥动♥了 巴勒弗尔治安官
Already there has been rioting, Magistrate Bellavoix.
为了维持巴黎的秩序
For the sake of maintaining order in Paris,
必须杀鸡儆猴
an example must be made.
这简直就是对正义的讽刺
This is a mockery of justice.
你有何证据
Where is your proof?
特雷维尔首相说得在理 费龙总督
Minister Treville's point will stand, Governor Feron.
针对这些人的证据似乎还不足够
The evidence against these people seems unsatisfactory at best.
那对于我家族好名声的损害
But what about the unsatisfactory damage
还不足够吗
to my family's good name?
我相信博福特家族
I'm quite sure that the House of Beaufort
有能力恢复
has strength enough to recover.
费龙总督
Governor Feron?
我能为庭上审判
I can provide substantial evidence
提供证据
at Your Honour's convenience.
你能证明一千袋粮食
You have proof that one thousand sacks of grain
藏在难民营附近
have been secreted around the settlement?
这不可能
It's not possible.
那些难民精明着呢 特雷维尔
These refugees are resourceful, Treville.
那就等总督送来证据
Pending the production of the Governor's evidence,
死刑定在明日正午
executions will be set at noon tomorrow.
你找不到证据吧
You can find evidence, I presume?
看守
Gaoler.
这个老人需要医生 现在就要
The old man needs a physician, now.
没必要给他治疗
There's no point patching him up.
天一亮他就跟其他人一起被处决了
He'll be executed with the rest of them in the morning.
你不懂
You don't understand.
救救我
Help me!
放开我
Let me go!
我没有犯事
I've done nothing wrong.
看在上帝的分上 救救我
For the love of God. Help me!
莱昂 莱昂
Leon. Leon!
队长
Captain.
这是做什么
What's this?
我们要做得跟真的一样
We have to make it look real.
费龙总督有个特殊任务给你
Governor Feron has a special task for you.
要有说服力
Be convincing.
审问
Interrogation.
总督的命令
Orders of the Governor.
你要是幸运 也许下一个就是你
If you're lucky, perhaps you'll be next.
莱昂
Leon!
别击垮他
Don't break him.
他会指认我们有罪
He'll condemn us all.
冷静点
Try to stay calm.
看着我
Look at me.
保持冷静
Try to stay calm.
我们一定斗争到底
We'll fight this.
我们一定斗争到底
We'll fight this.
怎么做
How?
你还有这个吗
You have more of these?
这会使得所有的囚犯被定罪 包括达达尼昂
This could condemn all of the prisoners, D'Artagnan too.
纸张太旧 墨迹都淡了
The pamphlet is old, the ink is faded.
有人会认为这个主意很危险
Some would consider the ideas dangerous.
我父亲会说唯一的危险
My father would say they're only dangerous
就是它们依然很重要
because they still matter.
这是他的主意咯
Oh, they're his ideas?
他煽动人♥民♥
Well, he incited people?
启发他们
Inspired them.
让他们造♥反♥
To revolt.
为更好的生活而战
To fight for change for a better life!
瞧瞧你们周围
Take a look around you.
你们真的要让巴黎变成这个样子吗
Would you really leave Paris as it is?
达达尼昂夫人
Madame D'Artagnan!
达达尼昂夫人
Madame D'Artagnan!
我们习惯敲门
We used to knock.
对不起 队长
Sorry, Captain.
克莱蒙
Clairmont?
有发现
Found something.
每人一杯 三个里弗 不买♥♥就滚
One cup per person, three livres, take it or leave it.
我们搜查了本地市场 一无所获
We checked all the local markets, found nothing.
回来的路上就看到他了
On the way back, we came across him.
干得好
Good work.
你们这群臭耗子 先给钱
You wretched bunch of rodents, money first!
我们应该跟贩子聊一聊
We should have a little talk with the trader.
让他见识见识我们与众不同的智慧和手段
He could benefit from our special brand of our tact and diplomacy.
有一阵没使了
It's been a while.
躲开
Move!
实在是很抱歉
Oh, I'm ever so sorry about this.
我的这位朋友
It's just that my friend here
确定这里有
is certain that this is one of the
从博福特公爵粮仓偷来的米袋
sacks stolen from the Duke de Beaufort's store, you see.
上面有国王的标记
It has the king's mark.
噢是啊 的确有
Oh, yes, so it does.
你就等着叛国罪的审判吧
You're looking at a charge of treason.
我从没有见过那个人
I never saw the man before.
他就在集市广场后面卖♥♥马车上的货
He was selling off the wagon behind the market square.
他说谎
He's lying!
天啊
Oh, my!
阿♥拉♥米斯 不要
Aramis, no.
别再打断腿了
No more breaking legs.
我不知道货来路不正
I never knew it was crooked!
那就一条胳膊如何
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表