剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
Maybe just an arm, huh?
最后的机会
Last chance.
马车上面有一颗星星的标记
The wagon, it was branded with the sign of a star.
我就知道这些 我用这把老骨头发誓
That's all I know. I swear on my bones!
粮食就是这辆车上来的
This is who he got the grain from.
我的大部分马车都给军队用着呢
Most of my wagons are being used by the army.
整个巴黎都找不出一辆闲着的来
You'll not find a spare in Paris.
在打仗呢
There's a war on.
我怎么觉得我们的朋友有话没说呢
Why do I get the feeling our friend knows more than he's saying?
是什么
What's that?
石灰石粉末
Limestone dust.
我们有粮食从南边运过来
We've got a shipment of grain coming in from the south.
很大量
It's a big shipment.
你肯定听说过圣托万的粮仓被抢了
You must've heard the store in Saint Antoine was robbed.
帮不上忙
I can't help you.
我的马车都出去了
All my wagons are out.
连那辆也定出去了
Even that one's promised.
真漂亮 安达卢西亚的吗
A fine-looking animal. Andalusian?
巴黎这个方向只有一处石灰石矿
There's only one limestone quarry this side of Paris.
我去查
I'm on it.
真漂亮
He is very beautiful.
目光锐利 擅长寻找猎物
A keen eye for his prey.
极其致命
Deadly.
你确定我们可以相信这个金融家格里莫吗
Are you absolutely sure we can trust this financier, Grimaud?
我一直觉得他的才干很有用
I have always found his talent useful in the past.
有传闻说他是军♥妓♥所生
The story goes that he is the son an army whore.
还有他只吃生肉
And that he only eats raw flesh.
我确信他更喜欢熟肉的味道
I'm quite sure he prefers the taste of well-cooked meat.
我不喜欢他
I don't like him.
但他能给我们带来很多钱
But he's going to make us both a great deal of money.
莫非这就是他们所说的
If this is the sign of the new age they threatened,
新时代的信♥号♥♥
where a man of noble birth
贵族出身的人要保住地位
much rely on the grubby practises of creatures
必须依赖格里莫这种卑劣的货色
like Grimaud to maintain his position.
我们应当效法自然
We should follow the example of nature.
即便是完美的存在也有野蛮的同盟 对吧
Even perfection has savage associations, hmm?
他们带走了莱昂
They've taken Leon away.
那他们就得到了想要的
Then they have what they want...
认罪
A confession.
我们肯定被吊死
We must hang.
听我说
Listen to me.
我外面有朋友 可以帮你们
I have friends on the outside that can help you.
休伯特
Hubert?
休伯特
Hubert?
休伯特
Hubert?
速战速决
Do it quickly.
确保袋子能被人找到
Make sure the grain sacks can be found.
如有不得已 解决掉看守
If you have to, take care of the watch.
是谁
Who's there?
谁在那
Who's there?
莱昂
Leon!
谢天谢地你没事
Thank heaven you're safe.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
人的自负啊
Oh, the conceit of the man.
博福特肯定一夜没睡
Beaufort must lie awake at night
哭哭啼啼地担心自己
worrying about his own
贪心太大
snivelling greed.
他的鼻子冲着天
Got his nose so high in the air
应该当心给人割下来
he should take care no one cuts it off.
当心 格里莫
You be careful, Grimaud.
有更厉害的人嗤笑过我
I've been sneered at by better men.
他们现在都死了
They're dead now.
亲爱的伙计 我一向欣赏你讲求实际的天性
My dear fellow, I have always admired your practical nature,
但一定要记住
but you must remember
这位大人是国王的宠臣之一
His Lordship is a favourite of the king's.
不论博福特多鄙视我 他都会回来
However much Beaufort despises me, he'll keep coming back.
他要的东西只有我能给
He needs what only I can give him.
你用的剂量太大了
You take too much.
你不知道我有多痛苦
You don't know the pain I'm in.
我了解痛苦
I know pain.
那就加入我
Then join me.
每时每刻你都不放松是吗
Control at all times, eh?
与其失去判断力 还不如忍♥受痛苦
Better to suffer than to lose judgment.
你就从未好奇过卸下自己
Have you never wondered what it might be like to
无懈可击的防备是个什么感觉吗
let that invulnerable guard of yours down
哪怕就一会儿
for just one moment,
感受纯粹的欢愉
feel that sensation of pure euphoria
仿佛一股美妙的浪潮
crash like a wonderful wave,
瞬间带走
all that suffering just...
所有的痛楚
washed away?
痛楚令我们更强大
Suffering is what makes us stronger.
你身上始终有种旧约精神 格里莫
There's always been something of the Old Testament about you, Grimaud.
你的任务还没有完成
Your work is not yet done.
一切尽在掌控
It is in hand.
若想要结局让大家都满意
And if it is to be completed to the satisfaction of all concerned,
我建议你不要干涉我服药
I suggest you let me take my medicine.
达达尼昂
D'Artagnan.
你写到前线的信里可没提到这个
Your letter to the Front said nothing of this.
红衣卫队草菅人命
Red Guards killing who they please,
卫队长这样的懦夫可以决定他人的命运
cowards like Marcheaux deciding a man's fate.
我浴血战斗 为的可不是这个
This is not what I fought for.
那你是为什么而战
And what did you fight for?
我们得把里面那些人救出来
We're freeing those people in there.
自然如此
Of course, we are.
你以为我们在外面是闲着的吗
You think we've been out here doing nothing?
巴黎就变成了这幅样子
So this is what Paris has become?
没有证据 无辜的百姓也会获罪
Innocent people condemned with no evidence
无人为他们伸张正义
and no one to speak for them.
费龙总督就喜欢这样
That's the way Governor Feron likes it.
没人会跟国王的亲戚叫板
And nobody argues with the king's blood.
我身着国王精锐兵团的制♥服♥
I wear the uniform of the king's own regiment.
什么时候起 红衣卫队有权
Since when have the Red Guard had the authority
逮捕囚禁火枪手了
to arrest and imprison a Musketeer?
陛下任命费龙为红衣卫队总司令
His Majesty appointed Feron as Commander of the Red Guard.
他不仅是国戚 还很得宠
He's not only family but a favourite too.
这个卫队长
And this Marcheaux,
以前找过你麻烦吗
he's bothered you before?
-卫队长吓不倒我 -我问的不是这个
- Marcheaux doesn't scare me. - That's not what I asked.
听着 达达尼昂
Look, D'Artagnan,
特雷维尔调你回来是为了参与另一场战争
Treville brought you back to fight a different kind of war.
眼下巴黎面临的危险
The danger facing Paris is the
正是那个本该守护它的人 费龙
very man who should be its protector. It's Feron.
为什么还不走
Why stay here?
红衣卫军或者火枪手都赶不走我们
We will not be driven out by the Red Guards or Musketeers.
还有你信任的人吗
You trust anybody?
我们遭受的每次背叛都从信任开始
Every betrayal we ever suffered started with trust.
你们应该赶紧走 趁还走得掉
You should get out while you still can.
既然你这么急着消灭可能的证据
Since you're so keen to remove anything incriminating,
不如把这片地方全替我们拆了
perhaps you should tear the whole place down for us?
我们先从被偷了的医疗物资开始吧
Well, let's start with the stolen medical supplies.
阿多斯
Athos!
昨天这里没有这东西
These were not here yesterday.
有人想让你们被绞死
Someone wants you to hang.
每个人都想让我们被绞死
Everyone wants us to hang.
并不是每个人
Not everybody.
发生了什么事
What's happened?
天呐 克莱蒙蒂
Oh, Clementine.
短剑刺入肋骨下方
Short blade under the ribs.
是军人的手法
This is the work of a soldier.
给我搜
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表