剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
But try to save Treville.
(SNIFFLES)
国王打算怎么办?
What does the king intend?
他同意一次救援行动
He has agreed to a rescue attempt.
他会尽力保护公爵
He'll do everything in his power to protect the Duke.
很好
Good.
市长说确保那些信件永远不被发现
The Governor says that the only way to make sure
唯一的办法是
that those letters are never found,
摧毁那些人
is to destroy those men.
那为何他们还活着?
Then why are they still breathing?
红衣卫队只是被授权进攻
Red Guard are only authorised to attack
如果火枪手们的营救失败
if the Musketeers' rescue fails.
会失败的
It will fail.
我会看到那个
I'll see to that.
将会有个信♥号♥♥
There'll be a signal.
在你听到那信♥号♥♥前别进攻
Don't attack until you hear it.
别动
D'ARTAGNAN: Stay calm.
确保他们能够一直看到我们 别突然行动
Make sure they can see us at all times. No sudden movements.
你在干嘛呢? 放下你的手♥枪♥
What are you doing? Lower your pistol.
没人可以拔枪
No one is to draw a weapon
在没有我的命令下 对不起 长官
without my order. Sorry, sir.
看看你的左边
Look to your left,
还有右边
now your right...
一个火枪手永远不会是一个人Brujon.
A Musketeer is never alone, Brujon.
记着这话
Remember that.
公爵不会来的
The Duke won't come.
也许不会
CHRISTOPHE: Maybe not.
贵族们
Aristocrats.
总是站在战场边缘
Always stand at the edge of battle
观察好人们牺牲他们的生命
watching better men lay down their lives.
是的
Hmm, yeah...
但是这个不是真的 不是吗?
Yeah, but this isn't what it is, is it?
一场战斗
A battle.
像我们这样的人知道区别
Men like us know the difference.
战斗是我们唯一剩下的
A fight is all we've got left.
让Porthos走 不
Let Porthos go. No.
我从不会在一场战斗中独自离开
I never walk away from a fight.
你不能这样改变事情 Christophe
This is not how you change things, Christophe.
我们都知道这个
You both know,
敌人永远不会给你胜利
the enemy never gives you victory.
你必须自己去争取胜利
You have to take it from them.
我们不是你的敌人
We're not your enemy.
如果我放了你们
If I untie you,
给你武器
put a weapon in your hands,
你会加入我们吗?
will you join us?
(SCOFFS)
我就算准这样
That's what I thought.
你知道他们是对的
JOSEPHINE: You know they're right.
他们只是想试图逃离
They're just trying to talk their way out of this.
我不相信你会杀了他们
I don't believe you'd kill them.
不会残酷杀死他们
Not in cold blood.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
一个好人?
A good man?
我是信守诺言的男人
I am a man of my word.
在一小时内我们的要求没被满足
And if our own demands are not met within one hour,
我会枪杀他们
I will shoot them both.
一定会
Believe that.
我要知道我没得人还活着 Christophe
I need to know our men are alive, Christophe.
站起来 出去
JOLY: On your feet. Outside.
快点 队长
Make it quick, Captain.
Treville?
我一把话带到 国王立刻组织了紧急会议
As soon as I give the word, the King will organise an emergency council meeting.
很快会有结果的 我的朋友
It'll be over soon, my friend.
在那之前
Until then,
你要像在Alsace那里一样坚强
be strong as you were at Alsace.
告诉国王他们还活着
Tell the King they're alive.
把犯人带去窗户那里
Put the prisoners in the windows.
(GRUNTS)
很好
Good.
Porthos知道了 他们会有准备
Porthos knows. They're ready.
(BREATHING HEAVILY)
Alsace那里发生了什么?
What happened at Alsace?
Porthos被西班牙部队抓获了
Porthos got himself captured by the Spanish regiment.
我们必须救他出来
We had to get him out.
所以我们就通过底下管道进入
So, we came in through the tunnels right underneath.
够聪明的
Resourceful.
鲁莽
Reckless.
好了?
Ready?
好了
Ready.
准备 Brujon 开火
ATHOS: Stand by, Brujon. It's time.
我就知道
I knew it.
反击
CHRISTOPHE: Return fire!
他们开火行动了
PORTHOS: They need to work on their shooting.
现在
ARAMIS: Now!
(GRUNTING)
(GRUNTING)
(BREATHING HEAVILY)
还是弄明白的 对吗?
ARAMIS: Still got it, I see?
搞明白了大部分
Most of it.
(GUNS FIRING)
让我们看看火枪手们是什么做的?
Let's see what those Musketeers are made of.
(EXPLODING)
那就是信♥号♥♥
That's the signal.
(COUGHING)
我现在明白了国王不会给我们任何东西
I see now that the King will give us nothing.
(GUN COCKS) Christophe.
不
No!
战斗
Defend yourselves!
(INDISTINCT CHATTERING)
Argh!
不
Oh, no!
(GRUNTS)
让我们帮助他们 否则他们会被屠♥杀♥的
Let us help them. Without us they'll be slaughtered.
快快
Go! Go!
火力掩护
Covering fire!
快 快 后退 后退
Move, move, move! Fall back! Fall back!
到这里来
Come here. Come here.
低头 快 快
PORTHOS: Head down! Go! Come on!
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on!
Marcheaux!
他不会听你的
He won't listen!
这进攻是不合法的 记住
This attack has no legitimacy! Remember!
他有国王的直接命令
He has direct orders from the King.
他会把我们都杀了 毫无理由
He will kill us all, no questions asked.
我们和他战斗
We fight him.
一起
Together.
一起
Together.
你还有多少火♥药♥?
How much gun powder do you have?
两桶 我去拿
Two barrels inside. I'll go.
(JOSEPHINE GASPING)
我是那个该下地狱的
I should be the one in my grave.
都是我的错
This is my fault.
你就是那小偷?
You're the thief?
Christophe相信这地方可以养活自己
Christophe believes this place pays for itself.
但不可能
It never has.
自从他退伍以后
Ever since he was discharged,
唯一付清债务的办法是
the only way to keep debtors at bay is to...
偷窃像Gaston这样的人
Pick pockets of men like Gaston.
只是这次没有钱只有信件
Only this time there was no money, just letters.
我本来想在葬礼后给你们的
I meant to give you them after the funeral.
(SIGHS)
这些可以把Orleans永久扳倒
These could bring Orleans down once and for all.
如果Christophe发现我一直这么在做
If Christophe finds out what I've been doing all this time,
会毁了他的
it'll destroy him.
是的 我们也许会在那之前死掉
Yes, well, we may be dead before then.
让他们开火
Keep them firing!
现在
Now!
他们在重装火♥药♥
They're reloading.
现在 开火
Now! Fire!
火♥药♥
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表