剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
This is not a game, do you understand?
明白吗?
Do you understand?
随时留心 好吗?
Head over heart, every time. All right?
很好 很好?
Good. Good?
再来
Again! (BLADES SWISHING)
(SWORDS CLANKING)
你来这里干嘛?
What is your business here?
那你呢 队长?
ANNE: What is yours, Captain?
我的住处不是你的管辖范围
My quarters are not your domain.
你马上离开
You will leave this instant.
但是 皇后陛下 Feron市长…闭嘴!
But, Your Majesty, Governor Feron... Quiet!
我没让你说话
I did not give you permission to speak.
我不是傻子 Marcheaux
I am no fool, Marcheaux.
我知道你在监视我
I know that you spy on me.
如果你再出现在这里 我会逮捕你
And if I see you here again, I will have you arrested.
好的 皇后陛下
MARCHEAUX: Your Majesty.
从未见过你这么恼火
CONSTANCE: Never seen you in such a rage, Your Majesty.
你最近根本没见过我
(CHUCKLES) You've barely seen me at all.
兵营事情太多了
The garrison keeps me so busy.
原谅我 是很忙的
Forgive me, of course it does.
只是
It's just...
(SIGHS)
在Gaston到来之前我就没什么朋友
I had few friends before Gaston's arrival.
马上我一个朋友都没了
Soon I'll have none.
我一直都是 还有Treville
You'll always have me. And Treville.
当然还有火枪手们
And my Musketeers.
我很高兴他们回来了
I'm glad they're back.
为了你
For your sake.
还有d'Artagnan
And d'Artagnan's.
什么时候兵营会有它自己的第一个孩子?
When will the garrison be blessed with its first child?
我不确定是否会有
I'm not sure it ever will.
为什么?
Why?
我看到很多婴儿挨饿
I see babies going hungry.
我告诉母亲们他们的丈夫在战场回不来
I tell mothers their husbands aren't coming home from the war.
作为火枪手的妻子是一回事
It's one thing to be a Musketeer's wife,
我不知道我是否足够勇敢成为一个火枪手寡妇
I don't know if I'm brave enough to be a Musketeer's widow.
我不想抚养一个火枪手的孤儿
And I know I don't want to raise a Musketeer's orphan.
Constance.
我忘了在皇宫里得到的周全保护
I forget how protected I am here in the Palace.
如果公爵只是向这些士兵道歉
TREVILLE: If the Duke would just apologise to these soldiers.
当然不是
LOUIS: Absolutely not.
他们是野兽 偷走了我的钱
They're animals. Took my money.
很对
Quite right.
是那个小偷一开始造成了这个悲剧
It is the thief who caused this tragedy in the first place.
将他们全部铲除 Treville
Root them out, Treville.
找出被偷了什么
Recover what was stolen.
这没有必要
That won't be necessary.
我想坚决这么干
I'm afraid I must insist.
陛下 士兵们惟命是从
Majesty... Soldiers respect the chain of command,
Treville,你知道这个
Treville, you know this.
给他们看看强壮的臂膀
Show them a strong hand.
找出小偷
Find the thief,
把他带过来
and bring him before me.
(DOOR OPENS)
你看到了什么吗?
D'ARTAGNAN: Did you see anything?
我看到了一个贵族谋杀了三个无辜的人
SYLVIE: I saw an aristocrat murder three innocent men
而当时你们袖手旁观
while the four of you just stood by.
这个不是问题 这个是唯一的问题
That isn't the question. That's the only question.
你和一帮士兵混在一起干嘛?
What were you doing with a group of soldiers?
我喜欢士兵
I like soldiers.
(CHUCKLES)
我知道
I see that you do.
Aramis,现在不是时候
Aramis, now is not the time.
我们只是在聊天
We're just talking.
你偷了公爵的钱包吗?
Did you steal the Duke's purse?
(SCOFFS)
三个人死了
Three men are dead.
而你唯一关心的是凶手的钱包?
And your only concern is a murderer's money?
我们有国王的命令
We have orders from the King.
什么命令?
Orders to do what?
(INDISTINCT CHATTERING)
(GROANING)
非常有意思
Terribly interesting.
国王似乎对他的妻子完全不信任
The King seems to have lost all confidence in his wife.
我很少看到一桩婚姻如此疏远
Rarely have I seen a marriage with so little intimacy.
如此缺少生活味
So little life.
她想必听到了谣言
(GROANS) She must have heard the rumours.
国王计划把Gaston列入皇家委员会
The King is going to make Gaston part of the Royal Council.
她一定觉得非常孤独
She must feel terribly alone.
Louis在想什么呢?
What is Louis up to?
我的这双手 Georges.
My hands, Georges.
它们已经麻木了
They're numb.
会好起来的
It will pass.
是吗? 也许吧
Will it? Perhaps.
(DOOR OPENS)
我需要你的帮助 Feron 否则我麻烦了
I need your help, Feron, or I'm lost.
我的钱包藏着Lorraine公爵和我之间的信件
My purse contained letters from the Duke of Lorraine and I
关于横跨法国的联盟
to our allies across France.
(CHUCKLING)
这才是我知道的Gaston
This is the Gaston that I know.
告诉我 这些信件
Tell me, these letters,
我想得出它们不是热情友好的事情
I imagine they weren't the cordial affairs
你用来赞美国王的美德
in which you praised the King's virtues? (CHUCKLES)
得了 告诉我
(LAUGHS) Come on, tell me.
你和Lorraine在策划什么恶作剧?
What mischief did you and Lorraine propose?
敲诈? 偷窃?
Extortion? Theft?
当然不会是培养部队?
Surely not the raising of an army?
我原以为国王是我的敌人
I thought the King was my enemy.
我怎会知道我们又和好如初了?
How was I to know we'd be brothers again?
你的团聚注定会是短暂的
Well, your reunion is going to be short lived
如果他看到这些信件
if he ever sees those letters.
你一定要把它们找回来
You must get them back.
如果你帮了我
If you help me,
我会欠你人情
I will be in your debt.
你一直喜欢这样 不是吗 Philippe?
You'd like that, wouldn't you, Philippe?
你们已经逮捕他了吗?
You've come to make an arrest?
国王没有给我们抚恤金
The King leaves us with no military pension.
他的弟弟谋杀了我们的朋友
His brother murders our friends.
现在又这样子
And now this.
你不能够要求正义如果你自己不争取
You can't demand justice if you won't deliver it yourselves.
我们明天埋葬的男人们
The men we bury tomorrow,
他们和我们一起为国王战斗
they fought for the King with us,
战争最惨烈的一天
on the worst day of the war,
在勃艮地
a Burgundy.
但是同一天晚些时候
But later that same day,
我们知道了他在为他的马厩购买♥♥纯种马
we learned His Majesty had been buying thoroughbreds for his stables.
国王很感激步兵在勃艮地做出的牺牲
The King is grateful for the infantry's sacrifice at Burgundy.
(SIGHS)
(DOOR CLOSES)
这个窃贼出♥卖♥♥♥了我们和我们的朋友们 Leopold 记得那个
The thief betrayed us and our friends, Leopold. Remember that.
我一定会杀了他 队长
He's dead to me, Captain.
你向他们屈服了?
You're giving in to them?
让他们信守承诺
Holding them to their word.
我会找到罪魁祸首
I'll find the culprit,
当同样
but in return,
国王要审判他的弟弟
the King will put his brother on trial.
(INDISTINCT CHATTER)
国王很感激?
PORTHOS: The King is grateful?
那我还能说什么呢?
What else could I say?
我们都知道永远不会有审判
We both know there will never be a trial.
似乎我们的到来刺♥激♥了这小偷的良心
It seems our visit has stirred the thief's conscience.
明天♥葬♥礼后他们会自首
They want to hand themselves over to us after the funeral tomorrow.
以及公爵被偷的文件
Along with the Duke's stolen documents.
公爵没有丢失钱财 他在撒谎
He didn't lose money, he was lying.
我全部都说了
I told you everything I remember.
我不知道谁拿了钱包 我不在公爵周围
I couldn't see who took the purse and I didn't get anywhere near the Duke.
谁干的?
(SOBS) Who did?
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表