剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
不
No.
这并不意味着什么
This means nothing.
不管Louis怎么打算 他已经死了
Whatever Louis intended, he's dead.
但是也许会有我们的好消息
But this may be good news for all of us.
也许只是你的好消息
For you, perhaps.
表哥 也许不必要战争流血
Cousin, there may be no need to spill any French blood.
需要我调查吗?
Shall I investigate?
我们的利益捆在一起的
Our fortunes are bound together.
当然对我有好处就是对你们有好处
Surely what benefits me benefits us both.
另外 我是正宗的王子
And besides, I'm a prince of the blood
没人可以告诉我该做什么
and no one tells me what to do.
备马
Saddle my horse!
CONSTANCE: Sylvie!
很合适一个男孩 如果不是国王的话
(CHUCKLING) Fit for a boy at least, if not a king.
我去找他
I'll fetch him.
陛下?
Sire?
你躲在哪里?
Where are you hiding?
我想我可以找到你
I bet I can find you.
他跑了
He's gone!
你在做什么?
WOMAN: Oi! What you think you're doing?
放开他
Leave him! Leave him!
他是小小偷
He's a little thief.
他很饿 是吗?难道我们不饿?
He was hungry. Yeah? Ain't we all?
我们付钱给你
We can pay you.
他在往口袋里装
He was filling his pockets.
听着 这里 拿着这个
Look, here, take this...
过来
Oi! Over here!
快 逮捕这个坏家伙 好吗?
Come on! Arrest this lot, will you?
没事 我们得离开
It's okay. We need to leave.
在这里
WOMAN: Oi! Over here!
逮捕这些坏人
Arrest these lot.
继续走
Just keep moving.
我在想办法
I'll think of something.
摄政王Treville
Regent Treville.
我知道我哥会最终特赦我的
I knew my brother would finally pardon me.
他没有
He didn't.
是我特赦了你
The pardon is mine.
那么我想遗产也是你编的
And I suppose the legacy is yours too.
没有遗产
There is no legacy.
那这是个阴谋?
This is a trick?
我要扶持新国王直到他成人
I intend to see the new king through to his maturity
让法国和平繁荣
and to make France peaceful and prosperous.
我会尽力让国王爱你和尊敬你
I will do my best to ensure the king loves and respects you.
当然 你一直会有机会登上王位
And, of course, there is always the possibility of ascending to the throne
如果他早死的话
if he dies childless.
那会等待很长时间
That would be too long a wait.
想找我可以有什么呢?
What do I get now?
我听说你想要卢森堡皇宫
I'm told you admire the Luxembourg Palace.
一般吧
Moderately.
我也可以保证一个慷慨的财政津贴
I can also guarantee a generous stipend from the exchequer
以保持你的高位
in keeping with your high status.
为什么? 你一直恨我
Why? You all hate me.
我想让法国团结
I want France united,
所有皇宫贵族效忠新国王
with all of its nobles loyal to the new king
没有阴谋
and free of conspirators.
我想让你满意 Gaston
It's in my interests to make you happy, Gaston.
现在还不行 队长
Not now, Captain.
抱歉 皇后还很悲伤
I'm sorry. The queen is distressed.
国王身体有病
The king is unwell.
我必须去找他 不
I must go to him. No!
我是家人
I am family!
这不是合适的时机 Gaston
This is not the time, Gaston.
也许以后可以
Later, perhaps.
如果他们把部队带到巴黎东部 我们会很难应付
If they took the armouries to the east of Paris we'd be hard pushed to stop them.
我就是担心这个
That's what I feared.
让兵营准备好
Put the garrison on standby.
让D'Artagnan去找的男孩准备好了吗?
Is the boy D'Artagnan found ready?
是的 我们把他母亲打扮成了一位在等待的夫人
Yes, we've dressed his mother as a lady in waiting.
她会得到好报酬的
See she's well paid.
Aramis要确保Gaston上钩
Aramis, make sure Gaston takes the bait.
Porthos跟我来
Porthos, come with me.
我计划前去和Lorraine公爵和平谈判
I'm going to talk peace with the Duke of Lorraine.
你不能把你的意见强加到我头上 是吗 Louis?
You couldn't make your mind up about me, could you, Louis?
哦 Gaston 你让我失望了
Oh, Gaston, Gaston, you let me down again.
哦 Gaston 现在我原谅你
Oh, Gaston, now I forgive you
好吧
Well...
原谅太迟了
It's too late for forgiveness.
现在轮到我做主了
It's my turn now
如果有人试图阻止我巴黎将会血流满地
and Paris will run with blood if anyone tries to stop me!
我累了
I'm tired.
我想去我房♥间
I want to go to my room.
我带你去 我知道在哪里
I'll show you. I know where it is.
(HORSE NEIGHING)
我们必须尽快 大人
ATHOS: We must hurry, Your Highness.
皇后陛下 抱歉
Your Majesty, I'm so sorry.
我以为你是Gaston
I thought you were Gaston.
刚才一会他在这里
For the brief time he's here,
我不想看见他
I don't want to set eyes on him.
他在Dauphin的房♥间里
He is in the Dauphin's quarters.
Treville的计划生效了
Treville's plan has worked.
Gaston相信
Gaston believes
你儿子被带出巴黎躲避
your son has been taken out of Paris to safety.
那他确定在哪里?
Where is he truly?
请告诉我你知道这个
Please tell me you know.
我不知道
(HESITATING) I don't...
当然
Of course.
他们连你也不告诉
They haven't told you either.
Treville在国王一死就把他带走了
Treville took him the very moment the king died.
谁带走的?
Who's with him?
我原来以为是你
I hoped it was you.
我很为他担心
I'm so frightened for him.
皇后陛下
Your Majesty,
我也一样
we are united in our grief.
你怎么敢这么和我说话
Don't you dare speak to me.
我要见Treville 我需要和他谈谈
I want Treville. I need to talk with him.
他走了
He's gone.
去和Lorraine公爵谈判
To talk with the Duke of Lorraine.
他没答应你的条件
He didn't jump at your offer.
凭什么你认为Lorraine会答应?
What makes you think Lorraine will?
我不会也不能给Gaston他想要的
I cannot and will not give Gaston what he wants,
但是Lorraine是另一回事
but Lorraine's a different matter.
有勇气
Brave.
过来这里
To come here.
我听说你是个有信誉的人
I heard you were an honourable man.
为何Gaston王子没有和你在一起?
Why isn't Prince Gaston with you?
别担心 我们没有杀了他
Don't worry. We haven't killed him.
目前还没有
Yet.
他非常安全 大人
He's perfectly safe, Your Grace.
我来这里是想和你谈判的
I'm here to negotiate with you.
但不包括这个男人
But not that man.
他因谋杀Marquis de Feron总督而被通缉
He's wanted for the murder of the Marquis de Feron.
你当我们俩面说否则可以离开
You speak with us both or leave.
我会听得他想说什么
I will hear what he's come to say.
他被藏到哪里了?告诉我
Where is he being hidden? Tell me.
你要盯着Gaston
You were keeping an eye on Gaston.
现在他应该回到Lorraine的营地了
He'll be back at Lorraine's camp by now.
我想知道Dauphin怎么样了
I'd like to know what's happened to the Dauphin.
别耍我 Athos
Don't play games with me, Athos.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
你还是最好别知道 Aramis
It's better you don't know, Aramis.
你回来太早了
You came back too quickly.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表