剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
(MEN SCREAMING)
(GRUNTS)
(SCREAMS)
(SCREAMS)
(MEN CONTINUE SCREAMING)
(FIRING)
把他们顶回去
Hold them back!
(MEN CONTINUE SCREAMING)
(GRUNTS)
狱的居民不会阻止我的王位
The denizens of Hell will not keep me from my throne.
我是你的国王
I am your king,
由上帝指定
appointed by God,
我的王国在等着我
and my kingdom awaits.
(SNAPS FINGERS)
你
You.
把这里打扫干净
Have this place redecorated.
今天是我儿子的生日
It's my son's birthday today.
这里狗都不配呆着
It's not fit for a dog,
更别说是君王
let alone a monarch.
(HORSE NEIGHING)
发生了什么 Marcheaux?
What's happening, Marcheaux?
犯人们攻击守卫并偷走了他的钥匙
The prisoners attacked the guard and stole his keys!
整个Chatelet小城♥堡♥都大门敞开
The whole Chatelet is wide open,
他们不打算回到他们的牢房♥里去
and they're not going to go back into their cells
就像小绵羊一样
like nice little sheep.
你认为怎样才能更好?
You think you can do any better?
我知道我们可以的
I know we can.
(GRUNTS)
在大门那里拉起防线
Put a line at the gates!
你在浪费时间
You are wasting time!
后退
Fall back!
后退
Fall back!
(SWORDS CLASHING)
犯人们要等到中午钟声才会返回
The prisoners must not return until the midday bell.
要这么长时间红衣卫队来确保Chatelet城♥堡♥安全
It will take the Red Guard that long to secure the Chatelet.
我听说整个地区一片混乱
I'm told the whole place is in chaos.
混乱才好
Chaos is good.
目标明确的人总是占上风
A man with a clear purpose always prevails.
(CHUCKLES)
唉 我的目的是
Alas, my purpose
在Dauphin王储的生日派对上担当奉承叔叔角色
(GRUNTS) is to play the fawning uncle at the Dauphin's birthday party
在皇宫里越散乱越好
The more distractions at the palace, the better.
我们很快就会有我们的战争
We will soon have our war chest.
这是最重要的
That's all that matters.
一旦国王死了
And the moment the King is dead,
我们可以和Gaston一起进入皇宫 赶在部队前头
we can move in with Gaston at the head of an army.
(METAL CLANGING)
火枪手在哪里?
Where are the Musketeers?
Marcheaux让他们忙着呢
Marcheaux's keeping them busy.
我们快穿过底层了
We're nearly through to the lower chamber.
起来
GRIMAUD: Get up.
别理我
Leave me alone.
我和这些没任何关系
I have nothing to do with any of this.
Joubert 你错了
Joubert, you are wrong.
这些都是针对你的
This is all about you.
(THEME MUSIC PLAYING)
火枪手第三季第五集
(MEN GRUNTING)
有多少犯人逃跑了 Marcheaux?
How many prisoners have escaped into the streets, Marcheaux?
不清楚
There's no way of telling.
为何你不去搞清楚呢?
Why don't you go and find out?
好好相处 我说
MAN: Get along, I say!
Marcheaux队长 如果我们去追踪那些下落不明的犯人
Captain Marcheaux, if my men and I pursue those unaccounted for,
我相信这里不会乱成一锅粥
I trust this won't descend into street theatre.
在中午之前别带他们回来
Don't bring them back before midday.
里面一片混乱 需要点时间夺回控制
It's chaos inside. It will take time to regain control.
那我们该如何处置他们呢?
What are we supposed to do with them until then?
你们有兵营
You have a garrison.
利用起来
Use it.
红衣卫队很忙
The Red Guard are busy.
队长?
Captain?
好
Fine.
(GROANS)
你在浪费宝贵的时间 Joubert
You are wasting precious time, Joubert.
你不会杀我的 你需要我活着
You won't kill me. You need me alive.
这就是你的目的 不是吗?
That's what this is about, isn't it?
你的手艺对我很重要
Your skills are valuable to me.
但是你的妻子可不
Your wife, however, is not.
Annabelle.
你想伤害她
You want to hurt her.
你别逼我这么做
You really don't wanna push me.
现在给我我所要的
Now give me what I want!
我们务必把这小宫殿变成
LOUIS: We must transform this little palace
魔幻童话王国
into a magical fairyland.
随你所想 陛下
FERON: Anything you desire, Majesty.
钱不是问题
Money is no object.
就如我承诺的
As I promised,
Dauphin会永远记得这个生日
the Dauphin will remember this birthday forever!
(CHUCKLES)
是的
Yes.
他必须记得每个时刻 每个细节
He must remember every moment, every detail.
就是今天这孩子变成六岁了
It is not everyday a boy turns six.
这已经远远超过了任何孩子的期望
This is already more than any boy could ever wish for.
非常感谢你的慷慨 总督
Your generosity is greatly appreciated, Governor.
巴黎的总督有很多的钱财 对吗 Feron?
The Governor of Paris has plenty of money, isn't that right, Feron?
似乎荷兰大使今天不能来出席了
It seems the Dutch ambassador will be unable to attend today.
荷兰政♥府♥派遣了金融家Van Laar来替代出席
The Dutch government is sending the financier Van Laar in his place.
Van Laar? 你认识他?
Van Laar? You know him?
来 我想看看礼物
LOUIS: Come, I want to see the presents.
我们有太多了 我们得放一些到其他房♥间
We have so many, we have had to put some in another room.
在Chatelet演变的情况很危险
There's a dangerous situation developing at the Chatalet.
我明白的 Treville
I'm quite aware of it, Treville.
但是你的人没能有效制止
Yet your men approved utterly ineffectual in stopping it.
Feron,你在听吗?
Feron, are you listening?
巴黎的街头有很多危险的罪犯
There are dangerous criminals on the streets of Paris,
而你却在策划派对游戏
while you plan party games.
正如期望我
It is expected of me just as it is expected
支付这一切
that I pay for all this.
国王不在乎外面发生了什么 Treville
The King doesn't care what is happening out there, Treville.
今天只关心一件事情
Today is about one thing.
睁开你的眼睛 看看四周
Open your eyes, look around you.
(MEN SCREAMING)
(WOMAN SCREAMING)
(GRUNTING)
不 那是我的
No, it's mine!
这不是我想生活的世界
SYLVIE: This isn't the kind of world I want to live in,
一个男人必须靠偷窃养家
where a man must steal to feed his family.
应该会有比这更好的生活
(SIGHS) There's got to be something better.
那就是我父亲相信的
That's what my father believed.
一个声音
One voice...
不一定听得清楚
struggles to be heard.
但是如果我们一起说
But if we speak together,
那么确定 国王会听到我们的心声
surely, the King must hear us.
里面找找
PRISONER: Look in there!
红衣卫队
Red Guard. (WOMAN SCREAMS)
别动
Stay where you are!
所有人
All of you!
你们有吃的吗?
You got any food?
警告Constance还会有更多
Warn Constance there will be more.
他们朝难民营跑去了
ATHOS: They're heading for the refugee camp.
走
Move!
(INDISTINCT CHATTERS)
(WOMEN SCREAMING)
你是谁?
Who are you?
想干什么?
What do you want?
我们这里和你们无关 火枪手 现在 出去
You have no business with us here, Musketeers. Now, get out.
四个男人朝这里来
Four men came this way,
是越狱的犯人
escaped prisoners.
你们是这里唯一的陌生人
You are the only strangers in here.
你最好跟我走
You better come with me.
就现在
Now!
(ALL EXCLAIMING)
(GRUNTS)
(GLASS SHATTERS)
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表