剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
advising me on a charitable undertaking I've decided to support.
Mmm...
一个计划 陛下
A plan, Majesty,
鼓励巴黎的穷♥人♥读书写字
to encourage even the poorest citizens of Paris to read and write.
又来这个?
This again?
这些人需要我们的帮助 国王
The people need our help, Louis.
如果他们比贵族读得好会发生什么呢?
What if they end up better read than the nobility?
你没学到什么吗?
Have you learned nothing, my dear?
皇后陛下认为这个困难的时刻帮助穷♥人♥
Her Majesty believes that helping the poor in these difficult times
可以提高皇室的荣誉
will improve the Crown's reputation.
很好
Hmm... Very well.
(COUGHS WEAKLY)
我的药Treville 陛下
My medicine, Treville. Majesty.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
队长在哪里?
Where is the Captain?
你是谁?
Who are you?
他的妻子
His wife.
抱歉 夫人
Oh, my apologies, Madame.
他不在这里
He is not here.
没事
No matter.
我在找他的一位朋友
I am looking for a companion of his.
一位女士
A woman.
他是我丈夫
He is my husband.
Sylvie.
队长和这位Sylvie的关系是什么?
What is the Captain's relationship with this Sylvie?
她是妓♥女♥吗? 不是 夫人
Is she a whore? No, Madame.
她人很好 友善
She is good. Kind.
我哪里可以找到她?
And where will I find her?
我可以等到Athos回来
I can wait until Athos returns.
他要到明天才能回来
We do not expect him back until tomorrow.
那么我想你是一位绅士
Then I hope you are a gentleman.
因为你会怜悯我的
Because I am at your mercy.
交换会在明天一早离这里一里格的地方进行
The handover will take place a league from here at first light.
放了你的表弟
Lose your cousin.
跟我来
Come with me.
很荣幸遇见你们两位
It was an honour meeting you both.
Espoir!
扎营
Make camp.
犯人们睡在火堆边上
That prisoners sleep near the fire.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
拿着这些 Rochelle 散发到整个巴黎
Take these, Rochelle. Hand them out all over Paris.
这是新的开始
This is a new beginning. Hmm.
为每个人
For everybody.
我有些手稿要交付
I have several manuscripts to set.
叫你的主人出来
Fetch your master, will you?
我没有主人 夫人
I have no master, Madame.
皇后陛下总是有个弱点
Her Majesty always had a weakness for noble causes.
你称同情是弱点
You'd call compassion a weakness?
你一定是Sylvie
You must be Sylvie.
我想我给你和你战友们之间造成了麻烦
I'm afraid I've caused trouble between you and your comrades.
他们是朋友会理解的
They're friends and they'll get over it.
(HORSE NEIGHING)
是Aramis 什么?
Aramis. What?
那是他的马
That's his horse.
Grimaud.
下面那个男人就是我们一直在找的人
That man down there, that's who we've been searching for.
他在准备一次袭击
He's preparing an attack.
你再好跟着我们 走 走
You'd better stick with us. Go, go!
是Grimaud 他在这里 他抓了Aramis
It's Grimaud. He's here, he's got Aramis.
有多少人? 我数了又6个
How many men? I counted six.
会有更多的 你看到Aramis了吗?
There'll be more. Did you see Aramis?
没有 这是我们的机会
No. This is our chance.
我们需要想清楚 我们需要行动
We need to think this through... We need to act.
确保犯人的安全 他会开枪吗?
Make sure the prisoners are secure. Can he shoot?
很好
Good.
只是会打兔子
Rabbits.
左边的窗户 有太多守卫
ATHOS: Window on the left. (SIGHS) There's too many guards.
我们尽量引开他们 你们去救Aramis
We'll draw out as many as we can. You go on and rescue Aramis.
那Grimaud呢?
And Grimaud?
只有我们任何一个逮着机会
As soon as any of us gets the chance...
我们有逮捕他的通缉令
We have a warrant for his arrest.
他不会活着离开这地方 只要我还是队长
He will not leave this place alive, not as long as I am Captain.
你们训练过这个 你们准备好
You've trained for this. You're ready.
不管发生什么 你们要确保火♥药♥供应
Whatever happens you keep the gunpowder coming.
就位
Positions.
(HORSES NEIGHING)
那些马
The horses!
(GUNSHOT)
快
Quick!
(WHISTLES)
在这里 有十个人
In here! Ten men!
把他放下来
(GROANS) Take him down.
(GUNSHOTS)
十个人 十个火枪手 16支手♥枪♥
Ten men, ten muskets! 16 pistols!
你完了 Grimaud!
You're a dead man, Grimaud!
(GUNSHOT) Argh!
(GUNSHOT)
他们在包围我们 阻止他们
They're surrounding us, stop them!
你在唤醒Athos!
You've awoken something in Athos! (LAUGHS)
走
Go!
你以为你可以利用我保护你自己?
You think you can use me to protect yourself?
我朋友们知道我会牺牲自己阻止你 来吧
My friends know I will lay down my life to stop you, so go ahead.
(GRUNTING) (GROANING)
(GUNSHOTS)
(SCREAMS)
(GRUNTING)
(STRUGGLING)
(GRUNTING)
(GUNSHOTS)
进入 进入!
Move in! Move in!
别动!
Stop!
放下武器! 不 Porthos!
Lower your weapon! ARAMIS: No, Porthos!
放下武器! 我要走了! 把我们都杀了
Lower it. I am leaving. Kill us both.
快 快射击! 闭嘴!
Do it! Shoot now! Shut up!
(GUNSHOT)
Argh!
Grimaud!
Argh!
你们都应该开枪把我们都杀了的!
You should've all fired! Killed us both!
你不应该保守秘密!
You shouldn't keep secrets!
我想要和平!
I wanted peace!
我们都看到了战争带来了什么
We've all seen what war does to the world!
战争制♥造♥了难民
It makes refugees!
制♥造♥了Grimaud这样的家伙 Eparcy这样的地方
Men like Grimaud, places like Eparcy.
只要Grimaud还活着就没有和平
There can be no peace as long as Grimaud lives.
不 不是说你 我的朋友
No, not for you, my friend.
那么说你救了队长的性命
So you saved the Captain's life.
牵着它 是你的了 照顾好它
Take him he's yours. Just look after him, please.
没空缺了?
No vacancies, I suppose? (CHUCKLES)
我认为我可以做个好火枪手
I reckon I'd make a good Musketeer.
不
Mmm... No.
过来
Come here.
别去惹麻烦
Stay out of trouble.
我还是个好枪手
I'm still the better shot. (CHUCKLES)
见到你很高兴
It's been good to see you.
我们是回巴黎还是追捕Grimaud?
Are we returning to Paris or are we going after Grimaud?
Grimaud已经跑了?
Grimaud's gone.
我也累了
I'm tired.
我们回巴黎
Let's go back to Paris.
你都没有这些西班牙俘虏
You don't have the Spanish prisoners.
怎么去诋毁皇后?
How will we ruin the Queen?
你的失败Lorraine不会高兴的
Lorraine will not be pleased with your failure.
我们还么有失败
We have not failed yet.
有些事情你应该知道
There's something you should see, er...
皇后在资助一个定居点的女人
The Queen has sponsored the woman from the settlement
印刷和散步这些
to print and distribute these.
她在帮助穷♥人♥学习而穷♥人♥们使皇后
She's helping the poor to learn and they are making the Queen very popular,
很流行
very quickly.
很好 上面还有皇后的印♥章♥
It's perfect. It bears the Queen's seal.
这就是如何诋毁皇后
This is how we ruin her.
把他们带回去chatelet然后买♥♥些酒
Take them straight back to the chatelet and buy some wine.
给你们吗?
For all of you?
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表