剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
而不是皇后
and not her.
她是西班牙人
She is Spanish.
那足够理由吗?
Is that not enough?
法国人换回了你的名誉吗 表弟?
Has being French salvaged your reputation, dear cousin?
我们会想出另外办法
We will find another way.
我还是希望关押那些西班牙俘虏Grimaud.
I still want these Spaniards in my custody, Grimaud.
当时机成熟
When the time is right,
也许我们可以利用他们作为皇后为安抚他哥哥
perhaps we can use them as proof of the Queen's desire
让法国付出对的代价的证据
to appease her brother at France's expense.
我们会是英雄
We will be the heroes.
最好确保火枪手在移交后还活着
Better make sure the Musketeer doesn't die until after the handover.
别让他失望Grimaud.
GASTON: Don't disappoint him, Grimaud.
我们会利用Aramis引诱他的朋友们靠拢 然后全部杀死他们
GRIMAUD: We'll use Aramis to draw his friends close, then slaughter them all.
Lorraine不会高兴你在追求自己的恩怨
Lorraine will not be pleased that you are pursuing your own vendetta.
Lorraine的奖品不会受损的
Lorraine's prize will be unharmed.
火枪手属于我的
The Musketeers are mine.
(BREATHING HEAVILY)
(SHIVERING)
火堆快灭了
The fire's almost out.
在我死之前至少让我舒服点
At least allow me a little comfort before I die?
Grimaud支付够多
Does Grimaud pay you enough
让你坐在那里受冻?
to sit here in the cold?
外面有很多木材
There's plenty of wood outside.
弄点暖和
A little warmth.
求你了?
Please?
(GRUNTS)
(GRUNTS)
(GRUNTS)
(BLOWS)
现在有点晚了
Well, it's a bit late now!
(GRUNTS) (GROANS)
谢谢
Thank you.
Hey!
(GUNSHOT)
别开枪
Don't shoot!
你还需要我活着
You still need me alive.
但不需要完整
But not intact.
每个被你的敌人筹划出来的点
Everything points to a concerted effort
都是为了玷污你的名声 皇后陛下
by your enemies to tarnish your name, Majesty.
毁了你成为摄政人的机会
Ruin your Regency's chances before it even begins.
Marcheaux呢?
And Marcheaux?
他是参与其中吗?
He's part of this?
似乎就是这样
It seems that way.
我试图劝说国王拆散红衣卫队
I have tried to persuade the King to disband the Red Guard,
但是他不听
but he will not listen.
Marcheaux的时代会结束的
Marcheaux's time will come.
皇后陛下
Your Majesty,
巴黎满是从西班牙逃出来的人们
Paris is full of people who fled the Spanish.
你的敌人知道这些
Your enemies know that.
你不能让整个城市反对你
You can't have the city against you.
尤其是国王… 你有什么主意?
Not when the King is... You have something in mind?
给他们看到真实的你
Show them who you really are.
让他们看重你
Show them they matter to you.
(DOOR SLAMS)
(GROANS) (PANTING)
偷窃?
Stealing?
你都干了什么 Espoir?
What has happened to you, Espoir?
为何你不在Gascony?
Why aren't you in Gascony?
在你父亲走了后 你也不回来
After your father left and you didn't come back...
住嘴
Don't!
当权者摧毁了农场
The authorities razed the farm to the ground.
我失去了家和工作 你还敢说到我父亲和我
I lost my home, my job... Don't you dare speak of my father to me!
父亲会因为想到自己的侄子是小偷儿羞愧
He would be ashamed to think of his brother's only son as a thief!
我来到巴黎找工作
I came to Paris for work!
我想过诚实的日子
I wanted an honest living.
我只是
I just...
没找到工作
I just didn't find one.
那你认为偷窃没啥关系
(STAMMERS) It's all right for you.
你明显站稳了脚跟
You clearly landed on your feet.
你敢这么说
Don't you dare!
你不知道我为此付出的努力
You have no idea how hard I fought for this!
我一直知道你善于用剑
I always knew you were good with a sword.
是干草叉
Well, a pitchfork.
你也曾擅长射击
Well, you were the better shot.
是的 那取决于兔子的大小
Well, that depended on the size of the rabbit.
(CHUCKLES)
我常想你
I thought of you often.
这些年你过得如何?
Over the years wondered how you were?
我很高兴
Espoir... (STAMMERS) I'm just glad
我们有最后一次交谈 D'Artagnan.
that we got to talk one last time, D'Artagnan.
你现在可以把我押回红衣卫队
You can return me to the Red Guard now.
他们会杀了他的
D'ARTAGNAN: They'll execute him.
我们有救回Aramis的任务
We have a mission to rescue Aramis.
还有保护三个西班牙俘虏
And protect three Spaniards.
Espoir是个法国人
Espoir is a Frenchman.
他还是个小偷
He's still a thief.
这个战争的难民
A victim of this war.
你想救谁?
Who do you want to save?
他还是Aramis?
Him or Aramis?
我只是请求他和我们一起去
All I'm asking is that he comes with us.
我们会在乡间释放他
We'll let him loose in the countryside.
我们不能分心 他会是我的责任
We don't need distractions. He'll be my responsibility.
你对你表弟的衷心迷惑了你的判断
Your loyalty to your cousin is clouding your judgement.
如果让他死去 我的良心永远不会安宁
And if I let him die, my conscience will never be clear!
当然你们都懂的?
Surely you of all people can understand that?
我去拿武器
I'll get the weapons.
交换点离巴黎有半天的骑程
The rendezvous is half a day's ride from Paris.
那之后 他会离开的 我发誓
After that... He'll be gone. I swear it.
我不会对这次任务妥协的
I will not have this mission compromised.
我知道他是你的表弟
I know he's your cousin
但是如果他碍事
but if he gets in the way...
Constance你一定搬空了兵营的粮食
Constance, you must have emptied the garrison of all provisions!
我们来了
Here we are.
大家都在帮助他们 谢谢
Please, everyone help them. Thank you.
我听说你一直在教穷♥人♥读书写字
I heard you've been teaching the poor to read and write.
传言说很多人回来 但是
Word has spread and people keep coming, but...
我们缺少材料
we're running low on materials.
我们可以帮你这些
Well, we can help with those, too.
你已经帮助我们够多了
You've already done more than enough to help us.
我们永远还不清你的好心
We'll never be able to repay your kindness.
跟我来
Come with me.
(GASPS)
有了这些 你可以广泛散发你的信息
With all this, you could spread your message far and wide.
给巴黎的每个角落每个人 甚至更远
Reach everybody in every part of Paris. Beyond.
我们买♥♥不起这 皇后可以
We cannot afford... The Queen can.
在四年里 皇室没怎么安抚我们的遭受
In four years, the Crown has done nothing to appease our suffering.
教育穷♥人♥是皇后一直想做的
The education of the poor has always been a cause close to Her Majesty's heart.
我知道你不信任她
I know you don't trust her.
Sylvie你想让事情变得更美好 这是机会
Sylvie, you want to change things for the better, this is how.
让皇后帮助你
Let the Queen help you.
(LAUGHS)
我会告诉皇后你接受了
I'll tell Her Majesty you accept.
Constance?
队长怎样了?
The Captain?
Athos很好
Athos is well.
让我给你向他问好吗?
I'll say you asked after him?
不
No.
不管你向皇后要什么
Whatever you asked of the Queen,
她不会给你的
she won't give it to you.
你的朋友们已经在路上了
Your friends are already on their way.
然后我们都会死
Then we're both dead.
火枪手应该在约会地了
The Musketeers should be at the rendezvous now.
只要你一有…
As soon as you get word...
发生什么了?
LOUIS: What's going on?
躺下
Rest, Louis.
你们看起来很严肃 过来
LOUIS: You both look so serious. Come.
Treville只是
Treville was just...
建议我应该做一些慈善
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表