剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
康斯坦斯
Constance.
还以为可以共渡一个早晨呢
I thought we were spending the morning.
做什么
What?
陪着你
Together?
你知道我想的可不是这样陪
You do know this is not what I had in mind.
我知道你想怎样陪
I know what you had in mind.
驻地的人需要吃饭
The garrison needs to eat.
补给为什么需要见习护卫去送呢
Why exactly do we need a cadet guard to bring in provisions?
你离开巴黎太久了
You've been away from Paris for a long time.
有必要下手这么重吗
Do you need to hit so hard?
你以为战场上下手会多轻
How hard do you think they're hitting out there?
靠边站
Stand aside!
是博福特公爵
It's the Duke of Beaufort.
他的土地供养着大半个巴黎
His lands feed most of Paris.
让我过去
Let me through!
你们受苦劳累了一整个夏天的收成
The harvest you sweated and suffered for all summer,
都没了
it's gone.
粮仓看守怎么说
What does the granary keeper say?
粮仓看守死了
The granary keeper is dead.
什么人会做这种事
Who would do such a thing?
那些难民
The refugees!
学员注意
Cadets to attention!
做好守备
Stand guard.
克莱蒙 去找来阿多斯和其他人
Clairmont, get Athos and the others now!
快去 克莱蒙
Now, Clairmont!
把孩子和老人从这里带走
Move the children and old people away from here,
然后武装好自己
and arm yourselves!
可这毫无胜算
Against such odds?
我可不是这么教你的 塞尔维
I thought I'd taught you better than that, Sylvie.
只要正义在我们这边
If the cause is just.
尽可能的拖住他们
Hold them here for as long as you can.
你们 上来这里 过来
You men, up here, come!
克莱蒙蒂
Clementine!
快点
Quickly!
把孩子藏起来 快去
Hide the children, go!
拿起武器 皮埃尔
Arm yourself, Pierre!
走
Go!
防卫自己
Defend yourselves!
莱昂 你在做什么
Léon, what are you doing?
你看到那群暴民了
You saw that mob!
我可不会留在这里等着被屠♥杀♥
I'm not staying here to get slaughtered.
你在这个时候抛弃我们
You'd desert us now?
去帮克莱蒙蒂
Help Clementine.
去帮她
Help her.
这边走
Come this way.
学员们 退后
Cadets, fall back!
退后
Fall back!
形成防线
Form a line.
我们的粮食就在里边
Our grain is there!
同时挑战两个战争英雄
Two war heroes at once.
该给我颁发奖章
I deserve a medal.
队长
Captain!
队长
Captain!
你想干什么
What do you want?
队长 是达达尼昂
Captain, it's D'Artagnan.
圣托万那里闹暴♥乱♥了
There's a riot in Saint Antoine.
庆祝胜利吧 大人
Ah, to success, my lord.
他为什么要杀我的粮仓看守
Why did he murder my grain keeper?
我们让你的粮食消失了
We have made your grain disappear.
现在放回去已经晚了
It is too late for us to put it back now.
你想喝一杯吗
Will you have a drink?
我不和那畜生喝酒
I won't drink with that creature.
如果国王会支付我们所要求的价钱...
If the King will pay the price we demand...
实际上 是你要求的价钱
Price you demand, in fact.
我们现在就该和他清算
We should settle with him now
结束这场肮脏的行动
and end this squalid enterprise.
我们要等待
We wait.
价钱肯定会提高
The price is bound to go up.
巴黎的人们桌上没了面包
The people of Paris have no bread.
绝境总是能带来财富
Desperation is always lucrative.
等一周的时间
Hold out for one week.
国王会付给你双倍价钱
The King will double your money,
然后你就可以还清你的债务了
and you'll settle your debts for good.
喝吧
Drink.
我只和绅士共饮
I only drink with gentlemen.
他只是想要帮您 大人
He is trying to help you, My Lord.
记得那些繁琐的财务问题吗
Remember those niggling financial worries?
一周后它们就全消失了 永远的
One week and they vanish. Forever.
信任 格里莫
Trust, Grimaud, hm?
他也许不是个绅士
He may not be a gentleman,
但他可有赚钱的天赋
but he has a talent for making money.
一周 不能再多
One week, no more.
让我们期望国王能够
Let's hope the King proves to
和您一样那么识时务 大人
be as amenable as you, My Lord.
你有什么证据证明是他们
What proof do you have against these people?
他们就是群杀人的小偷
They are murdering thieves!
达达尼昂
D'Artagnan!
所有人 后退
All of you, back!
挡住 防守住台阶
Hold here! Defend the steps!
立刻散开
Disperse immediately!
后退
Stand back!
这些是头目的名字
These are the names of the ring leaders.
你知道他们的样貌
You know their faces.
逮捕他们
Arrest them.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
又是你
You again?
你已经开始招人厌了
You're becoming a nuisance.
别碰她
Don't touch her.
那么这就是那丈夫了
So this is the husband.
你可娶了个大♥麻♥烦啊 火枪手
You have married a world of trouble there, Musketeer.
你应该拴住了她
You should keep her on a leash.
拴住她
A leash?
以滋事罪逮捕他
Arrest him for affray.
你别...
Just leave...
达达尼昂
D'Artagnan!
放开她 放开她 放开她
Leave her! Leave her! Leave her!
我跟你走 放开她
I'll go quietly. Leave her!
你可真是个小野猫啊 是不是
Proper wildcat, aren't you?
咱们别浪费时间了
Let's not waste any time.
毁掉大门
Break down the gates!
休伯特
Hubert!
别动他
Leave him alone!
起来 休伯特
Get up, Hubert!
我帮你挡着
I'll hold you up.
你快走
You go on.
如果他们看到了这些 我们就完了
If they see those, you'll condemn us all.
烧毁它们
Burn them!
告诉特雷维尔这里发生的事
Tell Treville what happened here.
卫队长
Marcheaux!
卫队长
Marcheaux!
你没有权利进行逮捕
You don't have the authority to make these arrests.
正相反 夫人
On the contrary Madame.
他们有我的授权
They have my authority.
这里发生了什么
What's going on here?
达达尼昂在哪
Where's D'Artagnan?
救援小队啊
Ah, the rescue party.
你们来晚了
You're late.
暴♥乱♥结束了
The riot is over.
滋事者已经被逮捕了
The troublemakers have been apprehended.
他们逮捕了达达尼昂和其他人
They've arrested D'Artagnan with the others.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表