剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
来吧 小殿下
Come on, you little... majesty.
原来我们的火♥药♥在这儿呢
So, that's what happened to our gun powder.
开门
Open the gate.
是我在战场上看到的那个人
That's the man I saw on the battlefield.
我们得把所有人救出去
We need to get everyone out of here.
他们可能在找援兵
They might be going for reinforcements.
继续监视墙外 不许任何人离开
Keep watch outside the wall. Nobody leaves.
我们等到天黑
We wait until dark.
如果能把孩子们藏到天黑 我们就还有机会
If we can keep the children hidden until then, we stand a chance.
达达尼昂
D'Artagnan.
阿♥拉♥米斯真的是你们的同伴吗
Was Aramis really one of you?
是火枪手
A Musketeer?
他是队里最好的枪手
He was the best shot in the army.
我认识的最了不起的士兵之一
One of the greatest soldiers I've ever known.
-你好 -阿♥拉♥米斯
- Hello. - Aramis!
怎么了
What is it?
好啊 我们问问他
Well, let's ask him.
她想知道你是不是巨人
She wants to know if you're a giant.
我不吃你 因为我现在还不饿
I won't eat you because I'm not hungry... yet.
我想她喜欢你
I think she likes you.
她的表达方式够奇怪的
She's got a funny way of showing it.
再见到你真好 朋友
It's good to see you again, my friend.
-太久没见了 -又不是我不见你
- It's been too long. - That wasn't my choice.
我不能陪你参战 波托斯
I could not go to war with you, Porthos.
我们是战友
We were comrades.
我从来无需担心背后
I never had to worry what was behind me
因为身后有你照应
because you... you had my back.
我向上帝许下承诺 对自己发了誓
I made a promise to God...- a vow to myself.
那你对我们的誓言呢
What about your vow to us?
我为人人 这份誓言呢
One for all. What about that?
四年很长
Four years is a long time.
我们已经习惯没有你
We learned to live without you.
康斯坦斯 你要见我 有什么急事
Constance, you asked for me? What's the urgency?
我想你会需要这个
Well, I think you're going to be needing this.
你又打了什么算盘
What are you up to now?
你有权选择自己的生活
You have every right to live any life you wish.
我们都有
We all do.
我是有合理原因的
It's for the right reasons.
阿黛拉
Adele.
伊莎贝拉
Isabella.
玛格丽
Margaery.
她们都死了 因为错误地爱上我
They are all dead, because they made the mistake of loving me.
甚至王后
Even the queen,
我不能置她和太子于险地
I could not put her and the Dauphine in danger again.
所以我来到这里 所以我对上帝许下承诺
And that's why I'm here. That's why I made my promise to God.
现在呢
And now?
院长 上帝保佑他的灵魂
The abbott, God rest his soul,
他认为我还没有准备好成为修士
he didn't think me ready to take my orders,
即使过了这么多年
he even after all these years.
我从来不介意清贫 甚至禁欲
I never had a problem with poverty, even celibacy.
我无法适应的是服从
It was obedience I could never take to.
诵经呢
What about all that chanting?
很高兴见到你 朋友
It's good to see you, my friend.
阿多斯 天要黑了
Athos, it's getting dark.
我们得开始行动
We need to start moving.
快
Now.
给他时间
Give him time.
卢克 孩子们 我们要走了
Luc, children, we're leaving.
我先走
I'll go through first.
等我拉绳子 让第一个人过来
When I pull on the string, send the first one through.
快呀 转过去
Come on, look away.
快
Now.
卢克 你先走 过去帮孩子们
Luc, you go first, help the children to the other side.
一次一个人
We're going one at a time.
我们现在是朋友了吗
Are we friends now?
到那边的大树下等
Wait down there by that large tree.
我让孩子过去找你
I'm sending the children to you.
队长和红衣卫队定期来这间老浴室
Marcheaux and the Red Guard regularly use the old bath house.
他们在里面饮酒赌博 还有其他花样
They can drink and gamble there all night, amongst other things.
-我们要的都在了 -都在
- It has everything we need. - Everything.
康斯坦斯 我是国王的首相
Constance, I am a minister of the Crown.
今晚你可以再做一次火枪手
Well, for one night you can be a Musketeer again.
我们要给费龙和他的红衣卫队看看
We're going to show Feron
我们不可轻侮
and his Red Guards we're not to be humiliated.
我们留下来
We can stay here.
我们走 走走
We're moving. Up. Up.
这边
This way.
你下一个
You're next.
你们一起走吗
You will follow?
我们这里还有事要做
We have matters to attend to here.
火♥药♥不能落到坏人手里
The gunpowder must not fall into the wrong hands.
往山里走 我们会去找你
Head for the mountains. We will find you.
你的兄弟们在等你
Your brothers are waiting.
-孩子们呢 -跟卢克在山脚
- The children? - Bottom of the hill with Luc.
-天一亮我们就走 -嗯哼
- We'll leave at first light. - You think?
好运
Good luck.
着火了 着火了
Fire! Fire!
这边 这边走
Over here! This way!
这边走 快 快
This way! Quickly, quickly!
现在傲气不起来了吧
Not so cocky now, are we?
特雷维尔首相
Minister Treville.
这是干什么
What's this about?
队长 以后打架 找跟你个头相当的
Captain, in the future, pick on somebody your own size.
孩子们 排好队
Children, stay in line.
这边路不好走
The path gets difficult here.
你为什么不说你讲的故事都是真的
Why didn't you tell me the stories you told us were true?
而且你也是他们的一员 是火枪手
And you were one of them, a Musketeer!
我加入修道院就告别了那段生活
I renounced that life when I joined the monastery.
那现在呢
And now?
皮埃尔 别扔东西 保持安静
Pierre, don't throw things. Keep them quiet.
别那样
Don't do that.
他们逃了
They've escaped!
他们走不远
They can't have gone far.
把马车套上
Get the horses on the wagon.
西班牙买♥♥家在路上了
The Spanish buyers are on their way.
把自己收拾干净
Clean yourself up.
特雷维尔是法兰西的耻辱
Treville is a disgrace to France.
什么样的军人
What kind of soldier would
会让那个女人管军营食堂
put that woman in charge of the garrison mess?
也许他趁她的白♥痴♥丈夫出门打仗
Perhaps he is warming her bed
帮她暖床呢
while her idiot husband is away at war.
那婊♥子♥身上有股邪性
There is something unnatural about that bitch.
魔鬼一样狡猾
She has the cunning of the devil.
过来
Come here.
然而
And yet...
你让她把红衣卫队
you have let her turn the Red Guard...
变成了笑柄
into a laughing stock.
这会让我威信扫地 乔治
That undermines my authority, George.
下不为例
It cannot happen again.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
瞧瞧我们
Look at us.
天残地缺
We are quite a pair.
只配进疗养院
Fit only for the infirmary.
阿♥拉♥米斯 那些强盗 追上来了
Aramis! The bandits! They're here!
走 走 快走
Move, move. Quickly, move!
继续走 继续走 别停下
Keep moving, keep moving, keep moving. Don't stop.
卢克 卢克 带孩子们过去藏起来
Luc, Luc, hide the children in there.
兄弟们 藏好自己 继续走
Brothers, hide yourself. Keep moving.
往哪儿走都行 快 快走
Wherever you can. Quickly, go on.
走 散开
Go, go, spread out.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表