剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
Cover him, please.
我不想让他成为风景
I will not have him be a spectacle.
(SIGHS)
我们出发 备马
We're leaving. Saddle up.
(GROANS IN PAIN)
(EXHALES)
总督死了
Feron is dead.
Feron
是个负担
was a liability.
是你杀了他?
It was you?
我毫无快♥感♥
I... I took no pleasure in it.
(GUN COCKS)
但是是你干的 都一样
But you did it, all the same.
他会让我们被抓然后被绞死
He would have got us all caught and hung.
你也一样
You too.
他说会在给我面前背叛我们
He said he would betray us, before the King.
如果你不满意
If you're unhappy,
那就离开
then go.
但是事情没任何变化
But nothing's changed.
几个月后 国王会死掉
In a few months, Louis will be dead
我会和Gaston带着部队回来
and I'll return to Paris with Gaston at the head of an army.
他会是下一个法国国王
He will be the next King of France.
我会让我的人清理这片区域
I will have my men clear this area
这样你可以不知不觉离开
so that you can leave unnoticed.
(CHUCKLES)
(SIGHS)
不 Gaston不可能没有帮助逃离巴士底狱
No, Gaston couldn't have escaped the Bastille, not without help.
Grimaud.
Grimaud想从Gaston那里得到什么?
What does Grimaud want with Gaston?
国王
The King...
快死了
is dying.
什么?
D'ARTAGNAN: What?
他今天告诉我的
He told me today he's dying.
他只有
He has...
几个月可以活
months to live.
(SIGHS)
你早知道了?
ATHOS: You knew?
打算何时告诉我?
When were you going to tell me?
在你有必要知道的时候
When you needed to know.
我应该重兵看守Gaston
ATHOS: I would have put Gaston under heavier guard.
现在他落在Grimaud手里
Now he's in the hands of Grimaud,
在国王死去的那一刻获取权利
primed to seize power the moment Louis dies.
(DOOR OPENS)
(BELLS TOLLING IN THE DISTANCE)
为何必须在法国或我之间做选择?
SYLVIE: Why does it have to be a choice, me or France?
你就不应该和其余男人一样有快乐的权利?
Aren't you entitled to be happy like every other man?
我是火枪手
I am a Musketeer.
我的职责是保护国王和法国
My duty is to the King and to France.
我没叫你背叛你的国家
I'm not asking you to betray your country.
那就是我要去做的
Well, that's exactly what I would be doing.
部队在纠集造成严重威胁
Forces are gathering that pose a grave threat.
他们必须被打败 我不能妥协
They must be defeated, I cannot compromise that.
(SIGHS)
(ANNE GASPS)
我想你还没收到我的信息
I was afraid you hadn't got my message.
国王知道了
He knows.
他让我承认和你睡过觉
He wanted me to admit that I'd slept with you.
(SIGHS)
国王会废除了我
The King will banish me. (GASPING)
会带走我的儿子
He'll take my son away from me.
我不相信他会处罚你
I don't believe he intends to punish you...
你不知道我们之间的事
You don't know how things have been between us.
不 但是我知道
No. But I do know
男人会怎么做但他面临死亡时
how men behave when they are facing death.
他
He... (GASPS)
他快死了
(WHISPERS) He is dying?
(SOBBING)
他没告诉你
He hadn't told you?
(CONTINUES SOBBING)
你现在不能显示软弱
You cannot afford weakness now.
你是一位法国宫廷的西班牙皇后
You are a Spanish Queen in a French Court.
你的敌人会暗算你
Your enemies will plot against you.
要准备好对付
Prepare for it.
你必须面对他们的挑战 为了你的儿子
You must be equal to their challenge, for the sake of your son,
为了法国
for France.
你不是一个人在战斗
You're not alone.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表