剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
干杯
Drink.
我再问你一次
I'll ask you again.
吕西安•格里莫
Lucien Grimaud,
他在哪?
where is he?
有点疼,是吗?
Bit sore, is it?
格里莫将很快完成任务
Grimaud will finish the job soon enough.
你的老板
Your boss,
他跑路了
the one who ran away,
他有过机会
he's had his chance.
他失败了
He failed.
现在轮到我们了
Now it's our turn.
我们不会失败
We don't fail.
首先得去找到他,肥仔!
Got to find him first, fat boy!
耶,耶,耶
Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
普吕戎,来这里
Brujon, come here.
过来
Come here.
-喔,喔,喔,不不不 - 过来, 过来
- Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, no.- Come here, come here.
你想当一名火枪手, 对吧?
You want to be a Musketeer, don't you?
他是个学员
He's a cadet.
-我不行 -没关系, 拿着
- I can't. - It's fine, take this.
就当这是个入门测试。来个深呼吸
Consider it an entrance test. Take a big deep breath.
只管放松
Just relax.
放松,放松
Easy, easy.
开枪
Fire.
等等!
Wait!
他昨晚离开巴黎。我不知道去哪里。
He left Paris last night. I don't know where.
-开枪 -东面
- Fire.- East!
他骑去城东面了
He rode east of the city.
我发誓我不知道更多的了
I swear I don't know any more.
这不就得了
There we are.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说他是个学员
You said he was a cadet.
他是个学员
He is a cadet.
他是个火枪手学员
He's a Musketeer cadet.
你们可以去追他,但你找不到他
You can go after him. But you won't find him.
而且很快有一天晚上你醒来
And one night soon you'll wake
他就站在你床边
and he'll be standing over your bed.
而他的脸就是最后一样东西
And his face will be the last thing
你死之前看到的
you see before you die.
浪费时间
Waste of time.
他现在可以在任何地方
He could be anywhere by now.
前往洛林?
Headed for Lorraine?
不像
It's unlikely.
二百英里的路程而他带着伤
Two hundred mile ride and he's carrying injuries.
一长串在东方需要甜言蜜语的贵族
A long list of nobles in the East who need sweet-talking.
如果你是他,你会在哪里开始
If you were him where would you start?
爱帕西
Eparcy.
他来自那个村
The village he's from.
你怎么知道?
And how would you know that?
他告诉过我
He told me.
当时他想赢得我的信任
When he was trying to win my trust.
我听说你们还没找到他
I heard you hadn't found him yet.
他逃离了这个城市
That he's fled the city.
我射到他哪里了
Where I shot him,
奇怪的是他能活下来。他需要疗伤
it's a wonder he survived at all. He'll need to heal.
他那样的人像老鼠
Men like him are like rats.
他们会回到他们最熟悉的地方
They go back to places they know best.
那绝对是东面
Then it's definitely east.
在东部战场中间
Middle of the Eastern battlefield,
数十年的战乱
been fought over for decades.
我们驻扎在那儿附近, 在阿♥拉♥斯战役后
We were stationed near there after the Battle of Arras.
那个地方的故事
The stories that came out of that place,
特别糟糕
they were pretty bad.
如果他在那里长大。。。
If he grew up there...
多远?
How far?
可能要骑一天
It's maybe a day's ride.
阿托斯
Athos,
你的胳膊
your arm.
我还有另外一条
I have another.
我告诉你要一个完整的国葬
I told you a full state funeral.
我特别下的令
I specifically ordered it!
陛下
Your Majesty,
我们不给叛国的国葬
we do not give state funerals to traitors!
费雷总督
Governor Feron,
菲利普救了我的命
Philippe saved my life.
那是叛国者的行为吗?
Is that the act of a traitor?
悬赏十万里弗
A hundred thousand livres
要格里莫的人头
to the man who brings me Grimaud's head.
我们知道他现在在哪吗?
What do we know of where he is now?
火枪手们正在搜索他
The Musketeers are searching for him as we speak.
他会组织他的同党
He'll be working on his allies,
利用加斯顿来召集支持
using Gaston to gather support.
支持?
Support?
一只军队
An army.
陛下, 他会召集一只军队
Your Majesty, he'll be gathering an army.
那么我们有我们的军队
Well we have our own army.
分布在法国各地而且装备不足
Scattered across France and under-equipped.
如果就算一半的贵族起义
If even a half the nobles give way,
巴黎驻军也会抵抗不了
the garrison will not be enough to defend Paris.
我们必须讲讲摄政的事
We must speak of the Regency.
现在不行
Not now.
陛下
Majesty,
肯定你不会还计划命名加斯顿吧?
surely you cannot still plan to name Gaston?
所有我们能知道的就是他可能被绑♥架♥了
For all we know he may have been abducted.
我的一个兄弟死了
One brother of mine is dead.
我不打算谴责另一个
I do not intend to condemn
在他有机会出声前
the other before he has had a chance to speak.
路易斯,加斯顿没有表现出任何的忠心, 对你
Louis, Gaston has shown no loyalty to you.
对你儿子
To your son.
哦,真的,安妮?你想谈这个吗?
Oh really, Anne? You wish to speak of this?
忠诚?
Of loyalty?
-我的意思是。。。 - 够了政♥治♥
- I merely meant... - Enough politics.
护送我的妻子回到她的房♥间
Escort my wife back to her rooms.
我们现在近了
We're close now.
我是说几里之外
I'd say a couple of miles out.
这里有个孩子?
There's a child here?
没关系的
It's alright,
不用害怕
no need to be scared.
她去哪儿了。。。
Where did she...
阿托斯
Athos!
让我们下来
Let us down.
我们是火枪手, 奉命从巴黎来到这里
We are Musketeers here on orders from Paris.
阻碍我们和你会回答国王本人
Impede us and you will answer to the King himself.
是他应该回答我们
It is he who should be answering to us.
他的人在乡间横冲直撞
His men run wild through the countryside.
我们为保护自己不会道歉
We make no apology for defending ourselves.
有一个孩子
There was a child.
那孩子看见。。。
The child's seen...
所有的士兵都跟着一个哭泣的女孩
All soldiers will follow a crying girl.
他们的理由各不相同
Their reasons vary.
我不知道你是什么?
What were yours, I wonder?
我们正在追捕一名逃犯
We are pursuing a fugitive.
我们需要一个地方过夜
We need somewhere to spend the night.
还有你可以给我们的任何信息
And any information you can give us.
如果我们让你带着你的武器,你会很幸运的。
You'll be lucky if we let you go with your weapons.
什么事让你发笑?
Something amuses you?
我也被女人绑过, 不过。。。
I've been tied up by women too but...
那仅仅是娱乐
It's only ever been recreational.
允许我?
May I?
如果我是你,我就不会这样做了
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表