剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
I'll be quick.
Aramis! Athos在哪里?
SYLVIE: Aramis! Where's Athos?
我不知道 快 我需要你的帮助
I don't know. Come on, I need your help.
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
哪里? Saint-Sulpice!
Where? Saint-Sulpice!
记得你的祷告吗?
Remember your prayers?
(DOOR OPENING)
Constance!
他们带走了国王
They've got the king.
阻止他们
Stop them.
会有更多的人到来 你不应该带他来这里
More men will be coming. You should never have brought him here.
是我命令她的
I commanded her to.
你知道我们差点失去他
Do you realise how close we were to losing him?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
(SIGHS)
我也会这么做的
I might have done the same.
我们很幸运
We were lucky.
我知道你在留心保护我们
I know you are watching over us.
一直这样
Always.
但愿
I hope.
我也但愿
I hope so too.
真的 Aramis
Truly, Aramis.
快走 我们会保护你
Go. We will protect you.
你的藏身之处在附近吗? 不在
Is your hiding place nearby? No.
他会派他的人马包围这里
He'll have his men swarming all over this area.
但他还是个婴儿时 我曾带他去过洗衣房♥
When he was ill as a baby I brought him to a laundry.
我知道一个暗门 我们不会被看见
I know a back way. We shouldn't be seen.
那里的女人们都很好
They're good women there,
但是我们需要你的保护
but we'll need your protection.
你找其他人
You find the others.
我不能离开你
I can't leave you.
你必须离开
You have to.
我会照顾他 我保证
I'll look after him. I promise.
时间快到了
It's nearly time.
我必须和Lorraine单独谈
I must talk to Lorraine alone.
我授权你
I'm giving you authority
许诺给Gaston更诱人的条件
to offer Gaston an even greater fortune
联合掌控军队
and joint control of the army.
只要让他动心
Just get him away.
你想从我这里要什么?
What do you want from me?
不再有秘密
No more secrecy!
摄政者不想在你的联盟前让你难堪
The regent didn't want to embarrass you in front of your allies.
有一个诡计 不 不
Another trick. No. No.
Treville意识到了原先提出的条件
Treville realises his earlier offer
不能满足你的合理要求和期望
fell short of your rightful status and expectations.
他会从国库拨出一千万钱
He will put aside ten million livres from the royal reserve
如果你接受他的和解条件
if you will accept his offer of reconciliation.
你可以告诉所谓的摄政者 当我当上国王
You can tell the so-called regent that when I am king,
那些都会属于我
it will all be mine anyway.
还有哦
And...
他会让你联合控制军队
He will make you joint head of the army.
我会考虑进一步的退让
I will consider further concessions
如果你撤军
if you pull your armies back.
立即
Immediately.
(SMIRKS)
然后你就撤销你的条款
And then have you withdraw your offer?
我也是个信誉很好的人
I, too, am a man of honour.
这关于威胁的迫切性
It is about the imminence of the threat.
如果你把军队后撤十里格到Marne河
If you pull them back just ten leagues to the River Marne,
我就会立即起草条约
I will draft a treaty.
为何我要这么做?
Why would I do this?
一个举动 和解的举动
A gesture, an act of conciliation.
然后我们再次谈判来达成协议
Then we could try one more time to reach an agreement.
我应该一开始就告诉你所有
ATHOS: I should have told you everything from the start.
不 我不认为那是对的
No. I wasn't thinking straight,
我也许已经让那孩子冒险了
I might've put the boy in danger.
但是你没有
But you didn't.
绅士们 很高兴我们又成为朋友了
Gentlemen, as happy as I am that we're all friends again,
我能离开去帮助我的妻子吗? 去吧
can I go and help my wife now? Go.
我们必须阻止Marcheaux
We need to stop Marcheaux.
你抓了国王然后又丢了
You had the king and you lost him!
身上没有一点擦伤
Without a scratch on you!
我们知道他现在在Saint Antoine 和D'Artagnan的婊♥子♥在一起
We know he's in Saint Antoine, now, with D'Artagnan's whore.
我要把这地方翻遍
I have men crawling all over the place.
Lorraine想要和平
Lorraine wants to make peace.
他没胆量战斗
He didn't have the stomach for the fight.
我会利用在小孩让Gaston取得王位
I'll use the young king to raise Gaston up
毁了他们的珍贵的条约
and destroy their precious treaty.
现在搜寻每间屋子
Now search every house!
你们看起来很累
You both look exhausted.
这孩子是谁?
Who's the boy?
如果你们让他在这里安全 会有更多的钱
There's more for you if we can keep him safe here.
既然你带了和火枪手 他一定很重要
Well, he must be important if you've brought a Musketeer with you.
他是她的丈夫
Oh, he's her husband.
日子很困苦
Times are hard.
只有多给我们一些兵营的活就可以了
Just bring us more work from the garrison.
我保证
You have my word.
好的 你确定? 抱歉
All right. Sure? Sorry.
我应该立即告诉你 但是Athos让我保证
I would have told you sooner, but Athos made me promise.
他是对的 我也会这么做
And he was right to. I would have done the same.
到处都是红衣卫队
There are Red Guards everywhere.
现在 你能找个地方把我们藏起来吗?
Now, can you find us a hiding place?
是的
Yes!
这会成功的
This will work.
你必须马上离开
You need to leave immediately.
如果他们来这里你们都会被认出
If they come here you'll both be recognised.
来这里
Shh. Come here.
现在要非常安静 好吗? 别担心
Very quietly now, okay? Don't worry.
现在 非常安静 走
Now, be very, very quiet. Go. Go.
(CLAMOUR)
我警告过你 不是吗?
I warned you, didn't I?
解散红衣卫队是个坏主意
Disbanding the Red Guard was a bad idea.
是吗?
Was it?
我不这么认为 我们杀了叛国者会有报酬
I don't think so. We get paid to kill traitors.
这个不行
Not this one.
开门
RED GUARD: Open the door!
搜查每间房♥子
Search every house!
(SCREAMING)
我们和平常一样工作
We work as normal.
别乱看
We don't look round.
我们没藏任何东西
We have nothing to hide.
明白吗?
Understand?
嘿 这是干嘛?
Hey, what's all this?
找一个男孩
Looking for a boy.
这里没人看见
Well, no boys here,
就只有女人们在洗衣服
just women doing laundry.
走
Go.
(SIGHS)
等等
Wait.
巴黎很饥饿
Paris starves,
但是人们还是在舔国王的脚
yet the people still grovel at the king's feet.
这算是什么呢?
What is it?
迷信
Superstition
还是愚昧?
or stupidity?
我有个忠诚度的小小测试
I've got a little test of loyalty which is...
是万无一失的测试
Infallible.
(AUDREY GASPS)
但是什么是忠诚?
But what is loyalty?
是沉默不语吗?
Is it staying quiet?
(AUDREY GASPS)
还是说出来?
Or speaking out?
Hmm...
(GROANS)
(GRIMAUD CHUCKLES)
我逮住一只老鼠了吗?
Did I get a rat?
是皇家奖品
The royal prize.
他还活着
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表