剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
小心点 D'Artagnan
EMILE: Be careful, D'Artagnan.
嘘嘘 嘘嘘
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.
相信我 我以前是农民
Trust me, I used to be a farmer.
嘘嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
(WHINNIES)
(LAUGHING)
以前去一定干过这个
You could have done that before.
当然 可是乐趣在哪里?
Well, of course, but where's the fun in that?
Bonnaire 抓取那些钻石
Bonnaire. Grab the diamonds.
我? 呃
Me? Er...
你不是无所畏惧的拦路强盗吗?
Well, aren't you the fearless highwayman?
是的
Yes.
是的 我想我是
Yes, I suppose I am.
把你们某人的剑给我
Pass me a blade, someone.
是的 我想这马尾巴还会长回去的 是吗?
Yes, I suppose the horse's tail will just grow back, won't it?
但是你的脑袋可不会 如果你轻举妄动的话
But your head won't if you try anything.
哦 上帝 嘘
Oh, God. Shh.
(GROANS) (SERENA NEIGHS)
谢谢你
(LAUGHS) I thank you.
当你知道怎么做就会很容易
It's easy when you know how.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的
Yes.
火枪手的宝剑
A Musketeer's sword.
现在都回到我这里了
It's all coming back to me now.
(CHUCKLING)
是的 这是件好兵器
EMILE: Yeah, this is a fine piece of steel.
得了 今天玩够了 拿过来
Come on, that's enough fun for one day, give it here.
快
Come on.
你认为我给Constance买♥♥一个这样的宝石得干多久?
How long do you think I'd have to serve to buy Constance just one of these?
有很多另外的办法去满足一个女人的
Well, there are other ways to keep a woman content.
Erm, Porthos?
Porthos?
他们会找到然后好好利用它
They'll find that and put it to better use.
ATHOS: Bonnaire.
Bonnaire!
(KNOCKING)
来 多少人?
MAN: Come. How many?
无论穷富 我们都该有同样的机会
Rich or poor, we all deserve the same chances.
自♥由♥
Liberty,
平等不只是
equality aren't just words
诗人和梦想家喜爱的文字
beloved of poets and dreamers,
应该是每个人生活里面的核心
they should be the core of every man's life.
为何出生在巴黎小巷的人
Why should a man born in a Paris backstreet
不该有和出生在皇宫里的人一样的机会?
not have the same chances as a man born into a palace?
(ALL AGREEING)
对
ALL: Yes!
谢谢 感谢光临
Thank you. Thank you for coming.
谢谢 你激励了我
Thank you. You inspired me.
你知道哪里可以拿到这些 是的
You know where to take these. Yes.
强有力的语言 哦
Powerful words. Oh.
我希望我们还会见面 先生?
I hope we'll see you again, monsieur?
这是什么?
What's this?
一点帮助
Assistance.
你可以用于…
To use in whatever way you feel most...
非常感谢
appropriate.
谢谢
Thank you,
但是不了
but no.
我也曾像你
I was like you.
小时候到处流浪
Dragged from place to place as a child.
除了前头一片黑暗什么都没有
Nothing but darkness ahead.
那后面呢?
And behind? (SCOFFS)
一片嘈杂 你逃离战场?
Chaos. You fled the war?
许多战争
Many wars.
母亲和我一度在Eparcy安顿下来
My mother and I settled for a time in Eparcy,
但是没持续多久
but it didn't last.
你在那酒吧和火枪手们并肩作战
You fought alongside the Musketeers at the Tavern.
他们关心巴黎人♥民♥
They care about the people of Paris.
而现在他们在追查国王钻石的下落
And yet now they are chasing down diamonds for the king
而你和你的朋友们却在挨饿
while you and your friends starve.
是的 这使我更加坚强
Yes, it made me stronger.
磨难 你知道 不会是你更虚弱 而是更强壮
The torture, you understand, not weaker, stronger.
先生们 证据就在你们眼前
And, gentlemen, the evidence is in front of your very eyes
因为它让一个非常强壮的男人
because it takes a very strong man
意识到并承认自己犯错
to realise and admit the error of his ways.
得到了教训 你是珠宝窃贼
And lesson learned, you became a jewel thief.
掠夺手无寸铁的人
Preying on the defenceless.
铁板钉钉
So no change there, then.
坦白从宽 我的朋友们
Ahem, mitigating circumstances, my friends,
坦白从宽
mitigating circumstances.
其中的一些钻石 告诉Treville 还有更多
Some of the diamonds, take them to Treville, tell him there's more to come.
我答应你 总有一天你会有属于自己的一颗钻石
You'll have one of your own one day, I promise you.
同时 出发吧
In the meantime, go.
哈 你一定是D'Artagnan夫人
A-ha, you must be Madame D'Artagnan.
这表明在每个伟大的火枪手后面
Which goes to show, that behind every great Musketeer,
都有一位美丽惊人的…
there is a beautiful and rather fabulous...
(GRUNTS)
这是为了被你抢劫的女人
That is for the woman you robbed.
而我很荣幸接受你友好的举动
And I accept your kind token with gratitude.
现在 到一边寒暄几句
Now, pleasantries aside,
没什么吃的吗? 我饿死了
I don't suppose there's anything to eat? I'm famished.
回到你的马上去 真的很饿
Get back on your horse. Really rather hungry...
我们还要找到另外两个买♥♥家
We need to find the other two buyers.
谢谢
Erm, thank you.
谢谢 Porthos
(GRUNTS) Thank you, Porthos.
非常感谢
(STRAINING) Thank you so much.
Aramis!
你朋友看上去有点心事
Your friend looks distressed.
如果我可以和Aramis说几句我会好些
I'd feel less so if I could speak to Aramis.
是否真的需要四个火枪手
Will it really take four Musketeers
去找回那些钻石?
to retrieve a few diamonds?
做你该做的
Do what you have to do.
命运把我们带回到一起
Fate has brought us back together.
在我最需要你的时候
Just when I need you the most.
(GIGGLING)
皇后陛下
Majesty,
火枪手们已经找回了你的一些钻石
the Musketeers have recovered some of your diamonds.
他们抓到那拦路强盗了?
They caught the highwayman?
搞定他了?
And got the better of him?
他并不是你想象的那么强壮的逃犯
TREVILLE: He isn't quite the formidable outlaw you imagined him to be.
就这么一点点
This is a pitiable amount.
我需要向你借钱
I shall need to borrow the money from you.
那是Dauphin王储的金钱 有些信心好吗
That is money for the Dauphin, have some faith.
信心? 英国快要燃烧了 Louis
Faith? England is set to burn, Louis!
法国会是下一个
France shall be next!
冷静 姐姐
Settle, sister.
总督还可以拖延Van Laar多久?
How long can the Governor distract Van Laar?
Feron会搞定的
Feron has a talent for distraction.
(FERON CHUCKLING)
欢迎 我的朋友
Welcome, my friend.
我们有整晚的时间
We have all evening.
相信你胃口会大开的?
Surely you have an appetite for food?
(WOMEN GIGGLING)
(CHUCKLING)
我要和Van Laar谈生意, Georges
I need time to conduct my business with Van Laar, Georges.
多多分散他的注意力 没有打扰?
Plenty of distractions, no interruptions?
还有别说到英国皇后
And not the Queen of England.
(CHUCKLING)
看看我们 Aramis
Just look at us, Aramis,
你是个火枪手 而我这是贵妇人
you, a Musketeer and I, a Lady.
(GIGGLING)
看看我们已经走了多远啊?
Look how far we have come, eh?
(CHUCKLES)
看 你一定要看看这些手套
Oh, look, you must see these gloves!
还有这个
And this.
如果我拿着烛光
If I hold it to a candlelight.
这里 你看到了? 它会发光
There! You see? You see how it shimmers?
还有房♥子 你一定得看看♥房♥♥子
Oh, and the house, the house. You've got to see the house.
我说房♥子 其实更像童话故事里的城♥堡♥
Well, I say house. It's more like a castle from a fairy tale.
Pauline.
你不是来这里给我看里的手套
You didn't come here to show me your gloves.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表