剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
What have we got?
皇后不在她的住所
The Queen, she's not in her quarters.
她消失了
She's missing.
(INDISTINCT TALKING)
如果你有机会 抓住它
If you have a shot, take it.
你知道 你知道他把我关进那地方
You knew, you knew he put me into that place.
(MOCK CHUCKLING)
你让他钻进我的脑袋 是吗?
You let him get inside of my head, didn't you?
不 没有 你错了
No, no, you're wrong.
现在你冷静下来 我们聊聊这个
Now you must calm down. We can talk this through.
我们聊聊
We can talk this through.
停 即使我的皇后
Stop! Even my Queen
都在反抗我
is against me.
她不是皇后 她不是皇后
She's not the Queen. She's not the Queen!
她是假冒的
She's an imposter.
(CHUCKLING)
不 不 你在骗我
No, no, no. You're trying to trick me.
不 我发誓 她是 什么?
No. I swear it. She is. What?
什么? 她是什么?
What? She's what?
她是我的
She's mine.
哦
Oh.
现在我知道你在说谎
Now I know you're lying.
她必须死 不
She must die. No!
(GUN FIRING) (SCREAMS)
D'Artagnan!
我的伯爵
My comte.
(GUN FIRING)
(GRUNTS)
(CROWD MURMURING)
怎么回事?
What is this?
陛下 一个入侵者闯进了皇宫
Your Majesty, an intruder found his way into the palace.
已经被处死了 离她远点
He has been dispatched. Get away from her.
你受伤了吗? 快叫医生
Are you hurt? Summon a physician.
我没受伤
I am unharmed.
多亏了火枪手
Thanks to the Musketeers.
Treville.
如果我不见了 他们必须问你哪里可以找到我
If I get lost, they need only ask you where to find me.
坐下
Do sit down.
你听说了企图抢劫金库的事情了?
You heard about the attempted robbery on the vault?
非常震惊 不是吗?
Oh. Shocking, wasn't it?
我们一直在王储的生日派对
And all the time, we were at the Dauphin's birthday party,
没有察觉
oblivious.
再一次 红衣卫队没发现和怀疑任何事情
Once again, the Red Guards saw and suspected nothing.
有些腐烂的东西在这里起作用Feron 我知道谁在后面
Something rotten is at work here, Feron, and I know who's behind it.
(CHUCKLES)
说些国王的事情
Say anything to the King,
我会让他的秘密传遍半个欧洲
and I'll have his secret spread halfway across Europe
在天黑之前
before nightfall.
什么秘密?
What secret?
(CHUCKLING)
国王即将要死了
The King is dying,
留下六岁的孩子在王位
which leaves a six-year-old on the throne
也许
and possibly
一位西班牙皇后摄政
a Spanish queen as Regent
当我们还在和西班牙作战时
when we are at war with Spain.
想想这个破坏 如果透露出去
Just think of the damage, if that gets out.
城市会骚乱
Riots in the city,
军队会兵临城下
armies at the gates.
吐露一个字
Breathe one word,
我会让你最关心的所有事情
and I'll bring everything you hold most dear
崩溃
crashing down.
(METALLIC HAMMERING)
今天是我宁可忘记的一天
Today is a day I'd rather forget.
Treville知道是Feron在后面捣鬼
Treville knows Feron is behind all of this.
为何他不和国王提及?
Why won't he just go to the King?
说什么呢?
And say what?
贷款的文件被摧毁了 Van Laar 也死了
The loan documents were destroyed, Van Laar is dead.
但他仍旧是叛国者
He's still a traitor.
他不会是一个人行动
He wasn't acting alone.
我今天枪杀了一个有病绝望的男人
I shot a sick and desperate man today.
他想杀死皇后
Who wanted to kill the Queen.
为何我觉得我站错了队伍?
Why do I feel like I'm fighting for the wrong side?
你去哪里了?
Where are you going?
(SIGHS)
(BREATHING HEAVILY)
我现在就杀了你
I should kill you now.
不是我毁了我们的计划
It was not me who ruined our plans.
是火枪手 将会没有军队
It was the Musketeers. There will be no army.
国王将死 我们没办法获益
The King will die, and we have no means to take advantage of it.
我们还有Gaston
We still have Gaston.
还有他的联盟们
We still have his allies.
你需要我的Grimaud
You need me, Grimaud.
Gaston只有你应付不过来的
Gaston will not deal with you alone.
哦
Oh. (CHUCKLES)
是的
Yes.
火枪手怎么办?
And the Musketeers?
那四个人
Those four
不会再能但我的路了
will not stand in my way again.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表