剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
埋葬你的朋友
(male narrator) Bury your friend...
你的总理
...your minister...
法国的救星
...the saviour of France.
你的悲伤是你的逝去
Your grief is your downfall.
转身
Turn.
抬起
Lift.
当你哭泣
(narrator) While you weep...
悲哀
...and mourn...
就如悲痛吞没了你
...as the pain overwhelms you.
你瞎了
You are blind.
看不到我的来临
You won't see me coming.
酒喝完了 夫人
We're almost dry, Madame.
哦
Oh.
我忍♥不住想到他走进这扇门
I keep expecting him to walk through that door.
吆喝命令 脸像一道闪电
Barking orders, face like thunder.
他很有个性
He had a temper.
坚韧的个性
An endearing temper.
你知道你曾经和他一起
You knew where you were with him.
我们去兵营拿些酒来
We'll fetch some more wine from the garrison.
他还没有喝一点
He hasn't touched a drop.
告诉他 Sylvie
Tell him, Sylvie.
我们都需要好消息
We all need some good news.
不是合适的地方和时机
This is not the time or the place.
Treville为国捐躯
Treville gave his life for the country he loved.
他是我们的父亲
He was a father to all of us.
我们永远不会忘记他的勇敢
We will never forget his bravery
和他的牺牲
or his sacrifice.
他赢了那个开枪打死他的懦夫
He won out against the cowards who shot him down.
但是我们亏欠他很多
But we few here owe him much more.
我们亏欠他所有
We owe him everything we are.
是的
(soldiers) Yeah, that's true.
他不在乎你是否来自农场
He didn't care if you came from a farm,
不在于你是否来自街头
he didn't care if you came from the streets.
他只看重你能够成为怎样的人
All he saw was the man that you could become,
一位战士
the soldier!
是的
(everyone) Aye, yes!
他给了我们一个家
He gave us a home,
给了我们家人
he gave us a family.
我们曾经都是新兵蛋子
We were all young cadets once,
将信将疑来到这个兵营
arriving at the garrison full of self-doubt,
但是是Treville信任我们
but it was Treville who always believed in us.
这份信任
And it was that belief
使让我们
that made us into...
成为火枪手
musketeers!
Treville!
(everyone) Treville!
快 趴下!
Go, get down!
火枪手第三季第10集
Grimaud, Marcheaux?
现在让我们结束这个
We end this now!
是兵营
The garrison!
Constance.
Constance!
Constance!
Constance!
D'Artagnan!
她在里面
She's in there!
她在里面
She's in there!
拦住他
Stop him!
里面没人
There's nothing in there.
他死了
He's gone!
过来这里
Over here!
Athos!
过来 还有人活着
Over here, there's still some alive!
过来
Get over here!
抬起来
Lift.
敌人
Enemy!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
Sylvie 帮忙救这两人
Sylvie, help me with these two.
拿着这个
(Sylvie) Take this.
阻止火势蔓延
Stop the fire from spreading.
大家都在哪里?
Where is everyone?
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
Clairmont.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
上帝
Dear God.
是Grimaud干得
It was Grimaud.
我知道
(Athos) I know.
我们被击溃了
We were overwhelmed.
别自责
You are not to blame.
[Horse neighing in distance]
那是谁?
Who's that?
Clairmont.
呼吸 好吗?
Just breathe, alright?
呼吸
Just breathe.
不会就这些人的
This cannot be all.
没人能够活下来
No one else could survive.
Brujon还在下面 他还在下面
Brujon is still down there, he's still down there.
(Athos) Brujon!
Constance?
Constance!
救救她 Aramis
Bring her back to me, Aramis, please.
救救她
Please, bring her back to me.
不
No.
不 她不会死的
No, she's not dead.
不 她不能死
She can't be dead.
她是个火枪手
She's a musketeer.
水 弄点水
Water, water.
我在这里 别说话
I'm here, don't speak.
我在这里
I'm here, I'm here, I'm here, I'm here, I'm here.
是我 别说话 是我
It's me, don't speak, it's me.
是我
It's me.
爆♥炸♥把屋顶给炸塌了
The explosion brought down part of the roof.
我们成功躲在酒窖的门下面
I managed to drag us under the cellar door.
我在这
I'm here, I'm here, I'm here.
我在这
I'm here.
他们对我们做了什么?
What have they done to us?
呼吸 呼吸
Just breathe, just breathe.
只有D'Artagnan死了
Only D'Artagnan is dead.
他们没资格来保护女王
They are in no position to protect the Queen
和她的儿子
and her son from us.
他们还活着
They are still alive!
他们啥都不是
They have nothing.
我们有了他们的弹♥药♥ 足够把巴黎化为灰烬
We have their powder, enough to reduce Paris to ashes
然后挑选我们的战利品
and take our pick of the spoils.
他们不是已经足够冒险了吗?
Haven't they risked enough already?
一半我的人马已经抛弃了我
Half of my men have already deserted me.
你的人马?
Your men?
我们去结束他们
We finish them.
我们恢复了两辆马车
(Constance) We've recovered two wagons.
一些马匹
(Sylvie) Some more horses.
没有药品剩下
We have no medical supplies left.
武器呢?
(Athos) Weapons?
没有 武器全部被毁了
No, the armoury was completely destroyed.
听着 他们一定拿走了一些我们的弹♥药♥
Listen, they must have taken some of our gun powder.
兵营不会那么快只爆♥炸♥两次
The garrison would've gone up twice as fast
如果弹♥药♥还留在那里的话
if it'd all been there.
我们把伤员带去Christoph的酒馆
We'll take the wounded to Christoph's Tavern.
我们要放弃兵营?
We're leaving the Garrison?
没有兵营了 Brujon
There is no Garrison, Brujon.
那是我们的家
This was our home.
一个人们来寻求正义以及避难的场所
A place where people came for justice, sanctuary.
但它只是一个场所
But it was only ever that, a place.
不是兵营了
This is not the garrison.
我们在哪里呼吸 站定 救助生命
Wherever we draw breath, make a stand, save a life,
那里是兵营 我们就是兵营
that is the garrison, we are the garrison.
我们有些毯子 一点食物
We have blankets, a little food.
我们会带去酒馆
We'll take it all to the tavern.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表