剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
阿托斯是
Athos was
2天前严重受的伤
badly injured two days ago.
我们没有多余的
We have little to spare
太多受伤的了而不能分给陌生人
and too many injuries to spare it for strangers.
我明白
I see.
我想你要明白, 我们不是
I want you to understand. We're not
像其他人一样
like those other men.
你们都那么说
That's what you all say.
让他睡觉
Make him sleep.
然后带他回家
Then take him home.
我们不会离开你。不能和这些抢劫的在一起。
We're not going to leave you. Not with these looters.
没有你,我们已经活了很久了
We've survived long enough without you.
而且我们打算就这么下去
And I intend to keep it that way.
对不起
Sorry.
我在一个农场长大
I grew up on a farm.
你不应该干活了
You shouldn't be working.
那我能干什么?
What else am I going to do?
-让我来拿那个 -我能行
- Let me take that. - I can manage.
我知道你出于好心
I know you were trying to be kind.
但我也知道你在说谎
But I also know you were lying.
关于我丈夫
About my husband.
拜托
Please.
请告诉我你知道的
Tell me what you know.
博韦的人确实进军弗莱堡…
Bauvais' men did advance on Freiburg...
6个月前
Six months ago.
而且损失惨重
And there were heavy losses.
全军覆没
The whole company.
- 我很遗憾
- I'm so sorry.
至少我现在知道了
At least I know now.
耶
Yeah.
我只是希望我的儿子见过他的父亲
I just wish my son had met his father.
哪怕一次
Just once.
你知道是个男孩,是吗?
You know it's a boy, do you?
我希望是
I hope so.
我母亲独自养大我
My mother raised me alone.
她有力量
She had strength,
像你
like you.
而我也活得很好
And I turned out all right.
是的,你的确
Yes. You did.
我不认为我们能靠自己维持多久
I don't think we can do this for much longer on our own.
你们不是只靠自己
You're not on your own.
我该走了
I should go.
他是个逃兵
He's a deserter.
- 什么?巴斯蒂安 是个逃兵
-What? - Bastien. A deserter.
我发现这个藏在他的东西里
I found this hidden in his things.
和昨晚我们看到那个人一样的制♥服♥。
Same regimental uniform as the men we saw last night.
他和那些抢劫的是一伙的
He's working with the looters.
昨晚, 他们跑掉时
Last night, when they ran,
空着手
they left empty-handed.
没拿走食物,毯子, 任何东西
They took no food, no blankets, nothing.
可能他们在找别的东西
Maybe they came lookingfor something else.
格里莫?
Grimaud?
那些人是绝望的。我会说这是他们需要的东西
Those men were desperate. I'd say it's something they need.
我们分头行动
We split up.
达达尼昂和我继续搜寻格里莫
D'Artagnan and I continue the search for Grimaud.
你俩对付巴斯蒂安
You two deal with Bastien.
为什么那么久?
What took you so long?
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
-我想你知道 -我们给了你工作
- I think you know. - We gave you work.
我们以为你需要帮助
We thought you needed help.
你在山洞里发现的,不是吗?
You found it in the caves, didn't you?
现在在哪里?
Where is it now?
在你永远找不到的地方
Somewhere you'll never find it.
我们只想要回我们的财产
We just want our property back.
恐怕现在是我们的了
I'm afraid it's ours now.
我们用鲜血换来那些金子
We paid for that gold with our blood!
我们也是
So did we.
-拦住他! -呆着别动!
- Stop him! - Stay where you are!
你看到那个了吗?
Did you see that?
-一个人影 -我不知道
- A figure. - I don't know.
-是他吗? -我不知道
- Was it him? - I don't know.
走。走!
Go. Go!
巴斯蒂安是个逃兵
Bastien's a deserter.
他们在找什么东西。你知道可能是什么吗?
They're looking for something. Do you know what it could be?
我们只想要属于我们的东西
We just want what is ours!
好,放下你的武器
Well put your weapons down!
然后我们可以谈
Then we can talk.
可以
All right.
是个圈套!
It's a trap!
杀了她!
Kill her!
注意掩护!
Take cover!
撤退
Pull back!
撤退
Pull back!
我们会回来拿回我们的东西的!
We'll be back to take what is ours!
我只问你一次
I'm going to ask you once.
你是不是给格里莫卖♥♥命?
Are you working for Grimaud?
谁?
Who?
-你听到的。 -不知道你在说什么
- You heard me. - Don't know what you're talking about.
我们昨晚看到你跑掉
We saw you running away last night,
从你刚杀害的女人身边
from the woman you'd just murdered.
你们在找什么?
What were you after?
把他关进在一个房♥间给波托斯。十分钟。
Put him in a room with Porthos. Ten minutes.
五分钟就够
Five would be enough.
是抢劫,对不对?
It's loot, isn't it?
是不是藏起来了?那是什么?嗯?
Isn't it stashed somewhere? What is it? Hmm?
金子?
Gold?
你们是国王的士兵!为了这个杀害女人?
You're the King's soldiers! You killed women for this.
-你应该为自己感到羞愧。-不是我杀了她!
- You should be ashamed of yourself. - It weren't me that killed her!
她不应该死的
She shouldn't have died.
这不是我们。。。
It's not what we...
不是我们同意的
It's not what we agreed.
我或许算是个小偷, 但我不是女人杀手
I might be a thief but I'm no woman-killer.
我不知道我对一群杀人犯和强♥奸♥犯能期望什么
I don't know what I expected from a bunch of murderers and rapists.
你们是罪犯?
You're convicts?
军队说可以赦免绞刑要是我们战斗的话
The army said we'd be spared the noose if we'd fight.
好像我们在这件事上有的选择
As if we had a choice in the matter.
我宁愿吊死也比这一切强
I'd rather have swung than all this.
他们不想要士兵
They didn't want soldiers.
他们只想
They just wanted
肉扔在敌人的枪口
meat to throw at the enemy's guns.
我们看到的东西你不会相信
We've seen things you wouldn't believe men
那样对待其他人
could do to other men.
噢谢谢我, 我们能
Oh believe me. We would.
所以你逃跑了
So you fled.
我们想跑向边境
We wanted to run for the border,
但是巴斯蒂安让我们回来拿金子
but Bastien made us come back for the gold.
他说这是我们唯一的出路
He said it was our only way out.
现在我们已经没有其他可以表现
And now we've got nothing else to show
为了四年混♥蛋♥战争!
for four bastard years of war!
但你们不记得你们把它藏在哪儿
But you don't remember where you stashed it.
当然我们记得
Yeah we remember.
在山洞里
In the caves.
但它已经不见了
But it'd gone!
无论你怎么对我, 他们都会回来, 他们。。。
Whatever you do to me, they'll be back. They...
不会
Will not
离开直到找到它为止
leave until they find it.
他们崩溃了
They're broken.
弹♥药♥不足
Low on ammunition.
我们能拿下他们
We can take them.
最危险的那种敌人
Most dangerous kind of enemy.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表