剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
给他们
For them.
队长?我很抱歉
Captain? I'm sorry.
(GASPS)
你的确来到十字路口
You did come to the crossroads.
我以为你已经放弃我了
I thought you'd abandoned me.
这不可能是真实的
This cannot be happening.
然而是的
And yet it is.
我不能 为什么?
I can't. Why?
你得离开
You need to go.
你不想那样 你不知道我想要什么
You don't want that. You don't know what I want.
Sylvie.
她怎么了?
What have you done to her?
她的死活你关心什么?
What do you care if she's alive or dead?
你做了什么?
What have you done?
你还是老样子Athos
This is who you are, Athos.
(BREATHING HEAVILY)
你一直就这样 如果你伤害她
It's who you've always been. If you've hurt her...
什么? 你会杀了我吗?
What? You'll kill me?
留下来 她很安全
Stay. She's safe.
你从来不信任我 是吗?
You'll never believe me, will you?
Sylvie!
Sylvie? 红衣卫队带走了她
Sylvie? WOMAN: The Red Guard took her.
为什么?
Why?
他们说她要对这负责
WOMAN: They say she's responsible for this.
到处都是这些
They're everywhere.
给每个人 快看 快看
MAN 1: Show everyone. Come look, come look.
皇后陛下!祝福你
MAN 2: Your Majesty! Bless you.
皇后陛下
Your Majesty.
西班牙皇后最新的情人 皇后陛下
The Spanish Queen's latest lover! Your Majesty.
看 看! 真丢脸
Look, look! WOMAN 2: It's a disgrace.
烧死
Burn in...
离开我
Get off me!
她不是我们的皇后
(CROWD SHOUTING) She's not our queen!
怎么了?
ANNE: What's happening?
(CROWD RAGING)
那是皇后
D'ARTAGNAN: There's the Queen.
蹲下
Duck! (GUNSHOT)
皇后在试图帮助你们
The Queen is trying to help you!
后退
D'ARTAGNAN: Stay back!
这些脏东西哪里来的?
Where did this filth come from?
到处都是 带皇后回皇宫
They're everywhere. Get the Queen back to the palace.
这边 皇后陛下
This way, Your Majesty.
似乎我们一直和西班牙在谈判 而我根本不知道
It seems we've been holding peace talks with the Spanish that I know nothing about.
现在 现在这些
And now... Now these!
西班牙皇后的最新情人
The Spanish Queen's latest lover!
佣人们在皇宫里随处可以看见
The servants have been finding them all over the palace!
在街头有多少这些?
How many more are out on the streets?
这很难说 陛下
It is difficult to say, Majesty.
多少?
How many?
也许数百 陛下
There may be hundreds, Sire.
谁第一个建议皇后给这个Sylvie金钱的?
Who suggested that the Queen give this Sylvie woman money in the first place?
那是打算给人们表示皇室的关爱 陛下
Well that was intended to show the people that the Crown cares, Sire.
是个坏主意
It was ill conceived.
陛下 这里有嫌疑
Majesty, there is a design at work here.
你的敌人们在诋毁皇后
Your enemies mean to discredit the Queen.
但是Sylvie没有参与其中
But Sylvie Bodaire is not part of it.
真的?
Really?
我听说她以前鼓动叛乱
Well, I'm told she has preached rebellion in the past.
陛下 请允许我说
PORTHOS: Your Majesty, if I may?
Sylvie已经证明她自己是个有荣誉的女人
Sylvie has proved herself to be a woman of honour.
这件事你们的荣誉在哪里 Porthos 给我看看
Show me the honour in this, Porthos. Show it to me.
现在 红衣卫队有他们的命令
Now, the Red Guard have their instructions.
我没有杀她是该感激的
Be grateful I have not had her executed.
你还没有被解散 队长
You are not dismissed, Captain.
你还没有被解散!跟着他
LOUIS: You are not dismissed! After him.
(CROWD SHOUTING)
国王命令
MARCHEAUX: The King commands
这个卑鄙的女人要收惩罚
this unholy woman to be punished.
她负责印刷出版
She is charged with publishing
针对皇后的邪恶放荡的册子
malice and debauchery against the Queen.
陛下和上帝
His Majesty and God's Grace
惩罚她20皮鞭
sentence her to 20 lashes!
这个荒诞事情里没有上帝 今天你所作所为没有任何感激
There is no God in this travesty and no grace in any part of what you do today.
30皮鞭
30 lashes! (CROWD CHEERING)
D'Artagnan 夫人在帮助你
Madame D'Artagnan helped you.
说出她的名字 我们会打得轻点
Name her and we will keep the strokes light.
你今天无论对我做什么
Whatever you do to me today,
我还是无辜的
I will still be innocent.
但是你 这个以后没有回头路了
But you, after this there'll be no going back.
会很疼的
This will hurt.
(CROWD SHOUTING)
(RIPPING)
(CROWD CHEERING)
(WHIPPING) (SYLVIE SCREAMS)
阻止他
ATHOS: Stop him!
反抗国王法律是叛国罪
To defy the law of the King is treason!
去你♥妈♥的♥法律
To hell with the law!
放下来
D'ARTAGNAN: Put it down.
放下
Put it down!
我还没结束所以我需要这样
MARCHEAUX: I'm not done so I need it.
畜生
Animals!
放下来
PORTHOS: Put it down.
你会在羞耻中被绞死的
You should hang your heads in shame!
(SYLVIE TREMBLING)
我抱着你
I have you.
我抱着你
I have you.
你接受我的提议了
You accept my offer?
我接受我是什么
I accept what I am.
我会为你杀人
I'll kill for you.
不是为我
Not for me.
为了皇室
For the Crown.
真像个政客的语气
Spoken like a true politician.
似乎我们彼此都找到了定位
Seems we've both found our place.
需要的时候我会通知你
I'll send word when you're needed.
(SYLVIE TREMBLING)
都是我的错Athos
It's my fault, Athos.
是Grimaud不是你
ATHOS: It was Grimaud, not you.
SYLVIE: (TREMBLING) Athos?
在这里
ATHOS: I'm here.
我一直都在
I'll always be here.
哪里是个尽头?
Where does it end?
当他们拿你爱人下手时?
When they come for the ones you love?
我的名誉如何恢复?
How will my reputation recover?
你受保护的 皇后陛下
You are protected, Majesty.
你不能反抗一个主意 Aramis
You cannot fight an idea, Aramis.
我必须和国王说 不
I have to speak to the King. No.
让我去和他说 我会自己承担责任
Allow me to speak to him. I will take this upon myself.
我们都知道会有什么结果
We both know where that will lead!
那么 我们给他点时间 他已经没有时间
Then, we'll give him time. He has no time.
我必须在这是件扩大之前拨乱反正
I have to try and put this right before it takes hold, grows into something more.
陛下
BOTH: Your Majesty.
你非常爱人♥民♥ 亲爱的
You love the people so much, my dear.
Louis.
这就是人♥民♥怎么看待你的
This is what the people think of you.
西班牙妓♥女♥
LOUIS: Spanish harlot!
你意识到你做了什么吗?
TREVILLE: Do you realise what you have done?
我的本意是...你的本意无关紧要
My intentions... TREVILLE: Your intentions are irrelevant!
士兵永远别玩政♥治♥ Aramis
A soldier should never play at politics, Aramis.
那不正是你在做的吗?
Isn't that what you're doing?
滚出去!
Get out!
听着...出去!
Listen... Out!
火枪手第三季第8集
(THEME MUSIC PLAYING)
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表