剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
修道院一定离这儿不远
The monastery must be close.
我们把火♥药♥藏在那儿
We hide the powder there until
直到我联♥系♥上边境的西班牙买♥♥家
I contact the Spanish buyers at the border.
照看好孩子
Take the children.
我们的士兵
Our soldiers.
那些人刚刚射杀了他们 我们不能离开
Those men just shot them down. We can't leave.
卢克
Luc...
听着 或许你没胆量回去
Look, you may have no stomach for it
但说不定有人还活着呢
but there might be men left alive.
你吓到孩子们了
You're frightening the children.
走吧
Come.
我们应该立刻离开修道院
We should leave the monastery immediately
为了孩子们
for the sake of the children.
孩子们 没错
The children, yes.
已经过了上课时间了 弟兄
It is past the hour for their lessons, brother.
我十分尊重您 院长
With the greatest of respect, Abbott,
但您没有意识到危险性
you do not realize the danger.
那些人不是士兵
Those men were not soldiers.
依我在路上所见 那是冷酷无情的谋杀
What I saw on the road was cold-blooded murder.
我们孤身在此 无法自保
We cannot protect ourselves here, not alone.
我们从不孤单 弟兄
We are never alone, brother.
我们受到世上最安全的护佑
We have the best protection in the world.
有上帝照看我们
God watches over us.
我以前也见识过如此暴♥力♥的人
I have seen violent men like this before.
你太入世 还活在自己的过去里
You live too much in the world and in your own past.
我已将生命交付给上帝
I have given my life to God.
可你仍像照料玫瑰花丛一般打理自己的胡子
Yet you tend your beard as another might a rose bush.
而且眼下你又开始讲话像个士兵
And here you are speaking like a soldier again.
院长 请原谅 但你不明白
Abbott, forgive me, but you do not understand.
我很明白
I think I do.
这几年来我越来越喜欢你 阿♥拉♥米斯
I've become very fond of you over these past few years, Aramis.
你的陪伴让我感到愉悦
Your company pleases me...
但你的灵魂
but your soul
仍与你到来的那天一样
is as restless and confused as it was
躁动不安 惶惑混乱
on the day that you arrived here.
你一直在寻觅的东西
You've been looking for something
在这样的静思生活中永远也不会找到
you may never find in a life of contemplation.
如果那些人来这儿
If these men come here,
我们应以上帝之爱欢迎他们
then we shall welcome them with God's love.
主的旨意应得到遵行
His will be done.
现在 去做你该做的事吧
Now, tend to your charges.
红衣卫队已然失控
The Red Guard are out of control.
他们迫♥害♥虐待普通公民
They persecute and brutalize ordinary citizens
却放任真正的罪犯逍遥法外
while the real criminals run free.
费龙总督必须严管手下的纪律作风
Governor Feron must impose discipline on his men
并让街市恢复秩序
and order on the streets.
我迟到了吗
Am I late?
不过显然不及陛下姗姗来迟
But not as late as the king apparently.
最近陛下不到下午两点是不办公的
Then, his majesty seldom serves before 2:00 these days.
继续啊特雷维尔 你刚刚在说...
Go on Treville, you were saying...
什么必须要做
something has to be done,
但我没在做的事情
and I'm not doing it.
费龙 你该做不做的事
The list of things you're not doing,
一天天越来越多
Feron, grows longer by the day.
大清早不是决斗的时候 特雷维尔
It is a little early to be challenged to a duel, Treville.
即使是语言上的决斗
Even on words.
都没点儿茶点吗
Is there no refreshment nook?
小子 有人要渴死了
Boy! A man may die of thirst.
不仅是红衣卫队
It's not just the Red Guard.
巴黎的某些地区也越来越难治理
Parts of Paris are becoming ungovernable.
窃贼 杀手 瘾君子
Thieves, cutthroats, userers
他们还称自己是生意人
and they describe themselves as men of commerce.
只要还依法交税
As long as they pay their taxes,
那他们的营生自然就只是私事
surely their commerce is their own affair.
即使勒索谋杀也没关系吗
Even if it is extortion, murder?
这种事一向有市场
There has always been a market for that.
今天又是如此
Well, as his majesty has once again
既然陛下决意不赏光
decided not to grace us with his presence,
我建议咱们就休会吧
I suggest we adjourn.
我还没说完
I am not finished.
或许没完 但也快了
Not yet perhaps, but soon.
改日再议 特雷维尔 改日
Another day, Treville. Another day.
开门
Open the gates.
开呀 弟兄们 开门
Come, brothers, open the gates.
我们寻求庇护 弟兄
We seek shelter, brother.
我们在路上遭遇了袭击
We were attacked on the road.
欢迎你们
You are welcome.
让他们进来 弟兄们
Let them in, brothers.
我不太明白
I do not understand.
你说你们遇袭了
You said you were attacked.
有人受伤吗
Have you any wounded?
稍后会有西班牙士兵来
There will be others coming, Spanish soldiers.
管住你的嘴 照我说的做
Keep your counsel, do as I say
我保你们平安无虞
and we will leave you in peace.
你们设下骗局 究竟想干什么
What is the meaning of this deception?
你们带的是什么
What is it you are carrying?
你们不能将武器火♥药♥带入上帝的庇护所
You cannot bring weapons and gunpowder into a sanctuary of God.
你们必须现在就离开
You must leave this moment.
打开大门
Open the gates!
让开
Stand aside.
我自己来
I will do it myself.
回屋里去
Get back inside.
把修士押进礼拜堂关起来
Detain the friars in the chapel.
如有抵抗 格杀勿论
If any resist, kill them.
带将军来找我
Bring the General to me.
用力用力
Push, push, push.
好孩子 穿上啦
Good boy, there we are.
大家都明白了吗
So, did we all understand?
好 动身动身
Right, move, move, move.
走 快走
Go, go.
-我们还会回来吗 -当然
- Are we coming back? - Of course we will.
过来过来 把帽子给我
Come here, come here. Give me your hat.
来
Come here.
把外套给我 快
Give me your jacket. Come on.
好了
There you are.
战斗 我最喜欢的部分是战后
My favourite part of the battle is always its end.
只有战亡人怀揣秘密
When there's only the dead left...
横尸沙场
with their secrets.
那才是真正的斗争的开始
That's when the real struggle starts.
为战利品而战
Fight for the spoils.
将军
Now, General...
你是战利品 抑或只是战亡人之一
are you spoils, or just one of the dead?
我是不会向你乞哀告怜的
I am not going to beg for mercy of you.
你不过是巴黎街头一个人♥渣♥
You are no more than Paris street trash.
还记得我们平时玩的
So, do we remember the games of hide
捉迷藏游戏吗
and go seek we sometimes play?
我们现在就来玩这个游戏
We're going to play one of those games right now.
但我们所有人必须保持安静 嘘
But we all have to be very, very quiet. Shh.
我还没穿鞋子
I don't got my shoes.
别担心 我帮你拿着呢 来
Don't worry about your shoes. I've got your shoes. Come on.
我会心怀敬意的
I... will... have... respect.
所有人 这边走
Everyone, this way.
看有没有修士躲在上层
See if there's any monks hiding in these upper rooms.
这边 快 快
This way, go, go.
行动起来
Get a move on!
把他们所有人都带到小礼拜堂里去
Get every single one of them into the chapel.
快点 动起来
Come on, move!
-卢克在哪 -我不知道
- Where is Luc? - I don't know.
带孩子走那边
Take the children that way.
就是这 停下
Here. Stop.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表