剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
护卫Chatelet!
Secure the Chatelet!
(INDISTINCT VOICES)
开门
Open the door!
(DOOR UNLOCKING)
放松 放松
Easy, easy.
(GROANS)
好了 好了
All right. All right.
好了 我必须告诉Treville总理 好吗?
All right. I'm gonna talk to Minister Treville, all right?
带你离开这里 让你回到你妻子那里
Try and get you out of here and get you back to your wife.
那男人告诉我的都变成真的
Everything the man told me turned out to be true.
金子 抢劫 每件事情
The gold, the robbery, everything.
听着
Look...
没追到? 跑了
No? Gone.
你在告诉我一个疯子要揭露这所有后面的凶手?
You're telling me a lunatic is going to reveal who's behind all of this?
是的
Yes.
Borel认为他自己是国王
Borel thinks he's the King.
为何? 你认识他? 我们住同一间牢房♥
Why? You know him? We shared a cell.
小心他
Be careful with him.
他看起来无害 但那不是真的
He seems harmless, but he's not.
他就在我眼前谋杀了狱卒
He murdered a jailor in front of my eyes.
那些修女
The nuns.
不
No...
不
No, no, no.
(GASPS)
我做了什么
What have I done?
我们来得太晚了
My friend, we're too late for them.
我们必须找到Borel阻止这样的事情再次发生
We need to find Borel to stop this happening again.
他知道Dauphin王储的派对
He knows about the Dauphin's party.
(GROANS)
(PEOPLE CHEERING)
国王决定派对继续
The King is determined the party will go ahead.
我们必须尽快悄悄地找到这家伙
We need to find this man quickly and quietly.
Marcheaux队长 让你的人搜寻皇宫和地面
Captain Marcheaux, have your men search the palace and the grounds.
这家伙Borel很危险 是
This man, Borel, is dangerous. Yes.
他不应该逃脱
He wouldn't be at large
如果你的人在Chatelet干得好的话
if you and your men had done a better job at the Chatelet.
今天他已经杀了三个人 也许会更多
He's already killed three today. Perhaps more.
你…你可以留在这里 我来对付
Well, you... You can stay here. I've got this.
你不必见到皇后和王储
You don't need to see the Queen or the Dauphin.
但是如果你继续 这是我的职责
But if you're going, it's my duty.
我们不应该这么做
We shouldn't be doing this.
火枪手在这里 皇后陛下 你会被保护好的
The Musketeers are here, Majesty. You're well protected.
不是我们的安全困扰我 Treville
It's not our safety that concerns me, Treville.
会是什么样的信息传到人♥民♥那里?
What kind of message does all of this send to the people?
国王爱他的儿子
That the King loves his son.
放纵儿子比喂养他的臣民愿意花费更多时间
And will spend more time indulging him than feeding his subjects.
你和D'Artagnan去搜寻花♥园♥如何?
How about you and D'Artagnan search the gardens?
(GAVEL STRIKING)
国王在等待了
MAN: The King awaits.
队长
Captain.
我让皇室受到威胁了
I've put the royal family at risk.
不你没有
No, you haven't.
你不能估计你行为的全部恶果
You couldn't have measured the full consequences of your actions.
相信我 我知道
Believe me, I know.
你的初衷是好的
Your intentions were good.
那才是最重要的
That's what matters.
下这让我们找到这家伙
Now let's find this madman.
这只不过是个王位 不是吗?
Well, it's not much of a throne, is it?
(LAUGHS)
嗯
Mmm.
(MUMBLES)
不不
No! No, no, no.
不
No!
(INHALING)
嗯?
Hmm?
是的
Oh, yes.
嗯?
Hmm?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的儿子 我几乎不敢相信
My son, I can barely believe it,
已经长到了这个重要的年岁
has reached this most important of milestones in a young boy's life.
他的六岁生日
His sixth birthday.
(APPLAUSE)
(LAUGHS)
是如此重要的一天提醒我们
Such an important day reminds us
波旁家族的长子的命运
of the destiny of every firstborn son in the House of Bourbon.
这孩子有一天将会是你们的国王
My boy will one day be your king.
抱歉
(WHISPERS) Excuse me.
你们那么多的贡品让我感动
Your many tributes are touching.
但是你们必须向我表明
But you must show me
你们爱这孩子
that you love my son
就像我爱他一样
as I love him.
并发誓你们的忠诚
And swear your loyalty.
首先 Philippe Feron 巴黎总督
First, Philippe Feron, Governor of Paris.
我
I,
Philippe Feron,
Philippe Feron,
宣誓我的忠诚
pledge my loyalty
向这个纯粹血统的孩子
to the boy with the purest blood
全法国
in the whole of France.
(SCREAMS)
(CROWD MURMURING)
(GROANS)
他让我儿子尴尬
He's embarrassing our son.
你没见他病了吗?
Can't you see he's ill?
(GROANS)
叔叔
Uncle.
(BREATHING HEAVILY)
我宣誓忠诚
I pledge my loyalty
向未来的法国国王
to the future King of France.
上帝原谅我
May God forgive me.
(LAUGHS)
谢谢 Philippe
Thank you, Philippe.
我要歇会
I need a moment.
单独
Alone.
我不能再看到这些了
I can't bear this spectacle any longer.
那就快去快回
Well, hurry back.
我们还有许多礼物
We still have the presents.
(CHUCKLES)
你认识这是谁?
Do we know who this is?
Van Laar,荷兰金融家
Van Laar, the Dutch financier.
Borel在皇宫
Borel's here in the palace.
(GASPING) (SHUSHING)
别动 别动
Don't, don't, don't.
难道你不认识自己真正的丈夫吗?
Don't you know your real husband,
亲爱的
my dear?
我回来找你了
I have come back for you.
你是谁?
Who are you?
在这里干什么? 嘘 我们必须小心
What are you doing in here? Shh. We must be careful.
你知道有冒名者在皇宫里
There are imposters at the palace, you know.
其中一个
And one of them...
(GROANING)
他低语和我说
...he whispers to me,
他不会停止的
and he won't stop.
(LAUGHS)
他认为
And he thinks
他是国王
that he's the King.
不是我
Not me.
好吧
(SIGHS) Well,
我们必须找到他
we must find him.
也许在地面
Perhaps in the grounds.
在地面? 嗯
The grounds? Mmm-hmm.
嗯
Mmm.
是的
Yeah.
我会找到
I will find
那个自称国王的家伙
that creature that's calling himself the King,
然后挖出他的心
and I'll cut out his heart.
(EXHALES)
当然作为国王 你也许会显示仁慈
Surely as King, you might show a little mercy.
(SHUSHING)
我能听见低语声
I can hear the whispers.
你在反抗我 是吗?
You are against me, aren't you?
(GRUNTING)
我们发现什么没有?
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表