剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
Majesty.
你要让我放弃自己弟弟!
You'd have me give up my own brother!
我的首要职责是保护家人 我的遗产
My first responsibility is to my family. My legacy.
如果这些人死在你手里就会没有遗产
There will be no legacy if any more of these men die at your hands!
如果你听不进我的话 那么就罢免我吧
If you will not hear me, then dismiss me!
你又要把我丢弃了 Treville?
LOUIS: You would abandon me again, Treville?
巴黎许多人认为你丢弃了他们
TREVILLE: Many people in Paris think you have abandoned them.
我没有丢弃任何人 是我被丢弃了
I have not abandoned anybody, it is I who has been abandoned.
我得了肺结核 Treville
I have the white plague, Treville.
这个夏天将是我最后的日子
This is my last summer.
(COUGHING)
我父亲被刺杀时我才九岁
I was nine years old when my father was assassinated.
我能够记得他可怕的声音
I can scarcely recall the sound of his voice.
我儿子将会只有六岁
My son will be just six.
我必须时刻陪伴在他的身边否则他会忘记我的
I must spend every possible moment with him or he will forget me.
皇后不会让这发生的
The Queen would never allow that to happen.
Gaston是我的亲弟弟
Gaston is my blood.
他会摄政Dauphin
He will take his place by the Dauphin's side.
确保这孩子会记得他的继承和他的父亲
Make sure the child remembers his heritage and his father.
那就是为何你把公爵找回来
That's why you brought him back.
但一半的巴黎人♥民♥早就恨他
Half of Paris hates him already.
另一半也很快跟随了
The other half will soon follow.
做些善举保持和平吧 Treville
Make a gesture to keep the peace, Treville.
Gaston必须为我儿子坚强地站着 不向一帮匪徒低头
Gaston must never bow down to a mob, he must stay strong for my son.
那皇后呢?
And the Queen?
(INHALES DEEPLY)
你是个很好的朋友 Treville
You are a dear friend, Treville.
但是你如果向皇后或者任何人提及这件事情
But if you say anything to her or anyone else,
我会毫不犹豫绞死你
I will hang you without a moment's hesitation.
现在 去阻止这件事情演变为灾难
Now, stop this from becoming any more of a disaster.
我要和儿子呆一会
I'm going to spend time with my son.
(DOOR CLOSES)
国王希望我代表他和那些人对话
The King wants me to speak to these men on his behalf.
这不是个好主意
That's not a good idea.
他们会责怪我们 Treville…
They blame us, Treville...
我必须在事件发酵前控制好
I have to contain this before it spreads.
我会以一个士兵的名义去对话 而不是总理
I will speak to them as a soldier, not a Minister.
发生什么事情了?
What's happened?
他们看到我们帮助他们对付红衣卫队 他们会听我们的
(SIGHS) They saw us help them against the Red Guard, they'll listen to me.
你一个人去吗?
You're going alone?
如果你们跟着去 只会激怒他们
If I go with you, it will provoke them.
我们不跟去 他们会杀了你
Go without us, they might kill you.
如果他们到达皇宫 我们会杀了他们全部
If they reach the Palace, we'll kill all of them.
我不能再冒险让皇室沾上更多的鲜血
I cannot risk any more blood on Royal hands.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
(SIGHS)
我以为我们应该互相通气
I thought we were telling each other everything.
你们不该来这里
You shouldn't have come here.
(GRUNTS)
不 Christophe! 别这么做
PORTHOS: No! Christophe! Don't do this.
总理是国王最亲密的谋士
Minister Treville is the King's closest advisor.
他的朋友
His friend.
他是来谈判的 你可以信任他
He's come to negotiate, you can trust him.
我曾是士兵
I was a soldier.
就和你们一样
Like all of you.
那是很久的事情了
A long time ago.
听着
Listen,
国王很后悔所有已经发生的事情
the King regrets all that's happened.
他会保证赔偿
He'll grant compensation.
现在我们不仅仅是要金钱
We want much more than money now.
我们不需要你帮我们去争取
And we don't need you to get it.
皇宫卫士知道你们要去进攻
The Palace guards know you're coming.
这是自杀行为
It's a suicide mission.
他们兵力是你们的十倍以上
They have 10 times your number.
他们会在百步内清除你们
They'll wipe you out within 100 paces.
割了他们的喉咙 这不是你该做的
Just cut their throats. This is not what you do.
你从未见过在战场上的我
You've never seen me in war.
你不知道我能做什么
You have no idea what I can do.
你赢不了的 Christophe
You cannot win. Christophe...
如果我们现在解除戒备 没人会知道发生了什么
If we stand down now, no one will ever know what happened.
但我们会知道
But we will know.
那不够 Josephine!
That's not enough, Josephine!
远远不够
Not any more.
我们太多的人白白牺牲
Too many of our men lie in unmarked graves,
或者穷困潦倒
or live impoverished on these streets.
我们战斗
We fought.
流血
We bled.
为国王牺牲
We died for this King.
别白白丢掉你的生命
(SOFTLY) Don't throw your lives away.
一百步吗?
One hundred paces?
告诉我
Tell me.
(CHUCKLES)
国王会付出什么
What would the King give
赎回他的朋友?
to get his friend back?
帮助他们 紧点
Tie them, tight.
皇宫 我们不回去皇宫
The Palace. We're not going to the Palace.
他们会来找我们
They will come to us.
都过来
All here.
给火枪手兵营带个话
Get word to the Musketeers Garrison.
告诉他们我们抓住了总理
Tell them we have the Minister.
这如何结束呢?
How is this going to end?
当我最后抓住他时
When I finally get my hands on him.
偷取公爵钱包的小偷就死了
The death of the thief who took the Duke's purse.
总理和我的火枪手在哪里?
Where's the Minister and my Musketeer?
在你把我们的要求带给国王之前你见不到他们
You won't see them until you've taken our demands to the King.
这不可能的
This is never going to happen.
在一个小时内让它发生
It'll happen in one hour.
否则你的朋友们就死了 解除戒备
Or your friends die. Stand down.
我们可以和平解决这个
We can still end this peacefully.
会结束的
This will end! (HORSES WHINNYING)
不论是否和平?
But whether or not it is peaceful?
那在于你们
That's up to you.
一小时
One hour.
你们留在这里
You stay here.
如果我们答应即使一半的条件也会毁了我们
LOUIS: If we granted even half of what they're asking for it would ruin us!
一次大屠♥杀♥?
(SCOFFS) A mass?
几千士兵的全部抚恤金
Full pensions for thousands of injured soldiers
给那些不能够工作别说战斗的士兵?
who can't even work let alone fight?
陛下 他们是为你战斗受伤的
Majesty, they were injured fighting for you.
他们想让我去到那里?
They want me to go down there.
不可能的 你的归来造成了混乱
Impossible. Your return has caused chaos.
男人们死去 国王的名誉受到玷污
Men are dead, the King's reputation has been tarnished...
我是无辜的 无辜?
I am an innocent victim. Innocent?
别吵了!你们俩
Stop! Both of you.
下个命令 陛下
FERON: Give the word, Majesty.
红衣卫队将会把那酒吧摧毁
The Red Guard will raze the tavern to the ground
摧毁那些叛徒每一个人
and destroy every one of those traitors.
Porthos和Treville会被杀死的
Porthos and Treville will be killed.
我会尽力防止这样的事情发生的
A strong possibility that I will do everything in my power to prevent.
我们走浪费时间 陛下
We're running out of time, Majesty.
让我去控制局面
Give me control of this situation.
你不能拿Treville的生命冒险
ANNE: You cannot risk Treville's life.
他是你的朋友
He is your friend.
别让我去到那里 陛下
GASTON: Do not make me go down there, Majesty.
他们会把我撕裂
They'll tear me apart.
很好
Good.
那样就会得到解决
It's settled then.
红衣卫队将会进攻围栏
The Red Guard will attack the barricade,
我们会一开始就结束暴♥乱♥
and we'll end this outrage as swiftly as it began.
在我们那样做之前
Before we resort to that,
我希望可以允许一次救援
I'd like permission to attempt a rescue.
那如果你的救援失败了呢?
And if your rescue plan fails, Captain?
你可以随心进攻
You attack them with everything you have.
但是一定要救出Treville
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表