剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
把交换安排在下面的铁匠铺
Make the exchange down by the smithy.
我们在上面掩护
We'll be up here for cover.
我们对此失控的话
We lose control of this,
他会杀掉每个人包括孩子
he'll kill everyone, including the children.
我会在你旁边,好吗?
I'll be right next to you. All right?
我们怎么处理他?
What we gonna do with him?
你的朋友们抓了朱丽叶
Your friends have taken Juliette.
你没有太长的时间
You haven't got long.
来吧,一了百了
Go on and get it over with.
我已经受够了等死
I've had enough of waiting to die.
我们都害怕死亡。
We're all afraid of dying.
诀窍就是找到值得为之牺牲的东西
The trick is just to find something worth dying for.
太晚了
It's too late for that.
我看到你之前,与艾洛蒂
I saw you before, with Elodie.
你能杀了她,但你没有
You could have killed her, but you didn't.
如果我们给你这个武器,你会和我们战斗吗?
If we give you this weapon, will you fight with us?
尝试任何东西,你会发现
Try anything, you're gonna find out
我不像她那么好
I'm not as nice as her.
耶
Yeah.
我们都害怕死亡。
We're all afraid of dying.
我已经听过人们说了
I've heard people say it.
我想你们都听艾洛蒂的
I want you all to listen to Elodie.
按她说的去做
Do exactly what she says.
把他们都弄进洞里。堵住出口。
Get them all into the caves.Block the entrances.
我们知道我们在干什么
We know what we're doing.
我们也是
So do we.
很少王后被斩首
Queens have been beheaded for less.
也没有国王因为这样的罪行被斩首
And yet no king has been beheaded for such a crime.
陛下, 我可以提个建议吗?
Your Majesty, may I offer some advice?
不
No.
和她讲和
Make your peace with her,
趁还来得及
before it's too late.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我会在你背后
I'll be right behind you.
武器放地上
Weapons on the ground.
把手放到我们看得到的地方
Hands where we can see them.
孩子要出生了
The baby's coming.
-来吧!
- Come on!
你见过生孩子吗?
Have you ever seen a birth?
在贫民窟长大
Grew up in a slum.
邻居有十个孩子
Neighbour had ten children.
有几个活下来了?
How many of them survived?
- 这次是了
- That's it.
切断绳子!
Cut the ropes!
-放松。呼吸。 -我不行, 我不行
- Relax. Breathe.- I can't do it. I can't do it.
行,你行
Yes you can.
行,你行
Yes you can...
艾洛蒂,艾洛蒂!嘿!嘿!听我说。
Elodie, Elodie! Hey! Hey! Listen to me.
我对恐惧很了解
I know a lot about fear.
你问过我是否在战场上害怕过
You asked me if I've ever been scared on the battlefield.
是的, 我害怕过
Well I was.
当时我在前线的一个据点
When I was on the front line at one point,
我们伤亡惨重
we were losing more men than we could bury.
看到那种情形
Seeing things like that,
的确有些东西影响你思想, 恐惧乘虚而入
it does something to your mind, fear takes over.
一天晚上特别严重
One night it got so bad,
我跑了
I left.
我跑出去五里远,然后我意识到我所做的
I got five miles away.Then I realised what I was
然后就回去了
doing and I came back.
没人知道
No one ever knew.
你为什么回去?
Why did you come back?
我的人
My men.
我朋友们,我。。。
My friends, I...
不管它有多么糟糕,你都要坚持下去,为他们
However bad it gets you keep going for them,
为了朱丽叶,为了你的人♥民♥,现在你的孩子
for Juliette, for your people, now your baby.
你不放弃
You don't give up.
恐惧没有权力超过你
Fear has no power over you.
你把金子花在什么上了?
What did you spend it all on?
这个!我们的家
This! On a home for us.
变成了多么大的浪费
What a waste that turned out to be.
愿意和我喝一杯吗?
Will you have a drink with me?
我从未期待爱情,安妮
I was never expecting love, Anne.
我们的结合和你或我没有任何关系
Our union was nothing to do with you or I.
法国联姻西班牙
France married Spain.
但是我们开始是朋友,不是吗?
But we began as friends, didn't we?
我们能不那么样结束吗?
Can we not end that way?
波旁血脉随我而亡
The Bourbon blood dies with me.
但波旁王朝不会
But the Bourbon line does not.
我们的儿子永远不会成为其他人
Our son will never be anything else.
我发誓
I swear it.
我会命名你
I will name you.
我死后,你永远不会说这个。
After I am dead you will never speak of this.
背负着这个秘密是对你的惩罚
Carrying this secret will be your punishment.
现在有什么打算吗?
What are you going to do now?
种庄稼
Grow crops.
抚养我女儿
Raise my daughter.
靠自己?
On your own?
我可以留一段时间, 帮忙
I could stay for a while. Help.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但是法国需要你这样的人
But France needs men like you.
比我需要
More than we do.
你有自己的孩子吗?
Do you have children of your own?
惭愧
Shame.
你能做个好父亲
You'd have made a good father.
另类生活,也许
In another life, perhaps.
我让自己忘掉以前的事, 很多年了
I made myself forget what happened, for years,
就像是发生在别人身上
it seemed like it happened to someone else.
好,好,最后还有一颗跳动的心
Well, well. There's a beating heart there after all.
你老实点
Behave yourself.
是的,这一切都特浪漫, 先生们
Yes, this is all very romantic, gentlemen,
但我们还有事要做
but we do have work to do.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表