剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
我很害怕
I'm terrified.
也很高兴
And elated.
我们都为你们两个高兴
We're all elated for both of you.
你们三个
All three of you.
每个孩子都希望有个好爸爸
No child could wish for better parents.
或者好叔叔
Or uncles.
如果是个男孩我们会教他格斗 不是吗?
And if it's a boy, we'll teach him how to fight, won't we?
如果是个女孩呢?
And if it's a girl?
我们会教她如何和男孩战斗
We'll teach her how to fight off the boys.
我必须把补给送给Constance
I've got to get the supplies to Constance.
你需要休息
You need rest.
我怀着的是孩子 Athos 不是“没用”
I'm with child, Athos, not without use.
我和你一起去
I'll come with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的计划救了他们的性命
Your plan saved their lives.
皇后陛下 我乐意建议给Porthos
(Athos) Your Majesty, I'd like to recommend Porthos
升职
for a promotion.
他的勇气从未被质询过
His courage has never been in question,
但是他策略性的直觉救了我们大家的命
but his tactical instincts saved us all.
而且不是第一次
Not for the first time.
认可姗姗来迟 队长
Recognition is long overdue, Captain.
不久之前Treville还站在我面前
It was not so long ago that Treville stood before me
就在你现在的位置
as you are now.
明天会有一场我儿子的祈福仪式
Tomorrow there will be a blessing ceremony for my son
为了纪念那些为保护他死去的人们
and to remember those who died protecting him.
但是参加的人
But it will not be attended
不只是将军和贵族
solely by generals and dignitaries,
大家已经被邀请了
everyone has been invited.
不管他们是谁或来自何方
No matter who they are or where they're from.
我的摄政会进入新的时代
My Regency will mark a new era.
Treville留给世界的遗产
Treville's legacy will be that he left the world
不仅仅是一个他得到的职位
a more just place than he found it.
他也留下了空缺
He also left a vacancy.
你是一位值得敬仰的继承者
You'd be a worthy successor.
Athos?
坦白说 我们是朋友
Speak freely, we're friends.
我非常荣幸能够这样
Whilst I am greatly honoured,
在我看来火枪手Aramis
it seems to me that the musketeer Aramis
会更加合适这个位置
would be far better suited.
我的知识仅限于军事
My knowledge is merely military
而他还是牧师
whereas his is also ecclesiastic.
是的 我想那个也值得考虑
Yes, I suppose that is worth considering.
还有他的魅力,是一笔巨大的财富
And then there's his charm, a great asset...
Athos 对于那些难处理的大使
Athos... - With those prickly ambassadors.
谢谢你的建议 队长
Thank you for your advice, Captain.
我帮助建设自己的村庄
Well, I helped build my village.
我确信我能够帮忙重建兵营
I'm sure I can help rebuild a garrison.
嗯
Hmm.
Elodie 我不会放弃军旅生涯的
Elodie, I could never give up soldiering.
我从未要求你那样
I'd never ask you to.
法国需要你 还记得吗?
France needs you, remember?
我们赢了吗 Brujon?
Did we win, Brujon?
是的
We won.
那么我们会穿上制♥服♥
Then we'll get to wear the uniform.
以后会的 兄弟
One day, brother.
会的
(Clairmont) One day.
我真以为他会更加强壮的
(Brujon) I really thought he was getting stronger.
不 Brujon
No, Brujon,
是你应该更加坚强
it's you who's got stronger.
在哭泣
Crying.
你在这做什么?
What are you doing?
你受伤了 先生
You're hurt, Monsieur.
你受到攻击了?
Were you in the attack?
我现在只有白兰地了
I've only brandy now,
你在找更烈的酒吗?
were you looking for something stronger?
刀尖还插在里面
The blade point is still in there,
你没必要这么受折磨
you don't have to suffer.
折磨使我们更加强壮
Suffering makes us strong.
动手
Do it.
我要你和我们待在一起
I need you to stay here with us.
我会缝合你的伤口 帮你铺张床位
I'll stitch your wounds, then make you up a bed.
我永远不会躺下的
I will never lie down.
今天是一个新的开始 先生
Today is a new beginning, Monsieur.
我们大家都有怀希望
There's hope for us all again,
不管发生可什么坏事情
however bad things may seem.
但还是我要你留在这里
But I want you to stay here.
我们可以让你舒服点
We can make you comfortable.
另外一个
(Queen) The other one.
在上帝的怜悯下我们才有这些
(Queen) We only have all this by God's grace.
没有人♥民♥的爱 一位国王什么也不是
Without the love of his people, a King is nothing.
陛下
(servant) Majesty?
马车备好了
Your carriage is ready.
她是我见过的最漂亮的女人
She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
但是在这个国家里没人说她好
But in the country few speak well of her.
今天以后很多事情会改变
Many things will change after today.
那个男人
That man.
他曾在酒吧里
(Constance) He was at the tavern.
你认识他吗?
Do you know him?
火枪手去我的家乡搜寻他过的
(Elodie) The musketeers came to my home looking for him.
天哪
Oh God!
D'Artagnan!
D'Artagnan.
怎么了? 是Grimaud
What's wrong? - Grimaud.
他在哪里? 在里面
Where? - In there.
我们丢失了兵营里一半的弹♥药♥
We're missing half our powder from the garrison.
如果他拿着弹♥药♥
If he's got it...
我们需要疏散这里所有人
We need to get everybody away from here.
所有人?
Everybody?
快去做
(Athos) Do it now.
保护好皇后 这家伙在这里
Take the Queen, he's here!
我们不能继续了
We cannot proceed.
为什么? Grimaud在里面
Why? - Grimaud's inside.
我们撤退
We're moving.
回到马车上去
Back to the carriage.
马上
Now!
尽快离开教堂
(Porthos) Leave the Cathedral as quickly as possible.
所有人 跟着我们 马上
All of you, with us, now!
皇后? 快走
- The Queen? - Go!
人们在看着你 皇后陛下
The people look to you, Majesty.
冷静
Calm.
我是Aramis
I'm Aramis.
Athos!
Quickly!
快
不 什么?
- No! - What?
我来处理这个 什么?
I need this. - What?
我要单独了断这个
I need to do this alone.
我不会抚养你的孩子(别死掉)
I will not raise your child!
我要杀了你 Athos
(Grimaud) You'll not survive me, Athos.
爱情让你软弱
Love has made you weak.
你不知道
(Grimaud) Don't you know,
每个男人都会孤独而死?
every man dies alone?
Ahh!
他不必孤独死去
He doesn't have to live alone.
我最爱的就是战斗的结局
My favourite part of a battle is always its end.
都结束了
It's done.
今天 我的信仰得到了奖励
(Queen) Today, my faith was rewarded.
但是时间让你们复原
But the time has come to restore yours.
你们是我们的未来
You are our future,
巴黎人♥民♥
the people of Paris.
你们会找到正义
And you will always find justice
在它的围墙内
within her walls.
一位皇后有许多自己的卫士
A Queen has many protectors,
但是不久你们也会有自己的的卫士
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表