剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
当时人太多了
There were so many of them.
很好
Very well.
通知公爵的联盟一切正常
Inform the Duke's allies that all is well.
滚出去
And get out of my sight.
(SIGHS)
谢谢你 Lucien
Thank you, Lucien. (GROANS)
机会随时会来临
The Cerberus is due any day.
我正在和买♥♥家谈判运单
I'm negotiating with buyers for our shipment.
你这事这打乱了我
And you disturb me with this.
Gaston的背叛我一点兴趣都没有
Gaston's treachery is of little interest to me.
但是他的这些信件
But his letters...
这些信件暗示
His letters implicate
许多本应忠诚的贵族们在谋划
a dozen supposedly loyal nobles in a plot
反对国王
against the King.
这事一份值得拿到手的名单
That's a list of names worth owning.
你也看到了机会?
Oh, you see the opportunity?
如果我们能拿到名单 就可以控制远比公爵多得多
If we can acquire them we'll control far more than the Duke.
我认为让Marcheaux逮捕酒吧里面的所有人
I think I'll have Marcheaux arrest everybody at the tavern.
不
No.
别再他们的地盘对抗 这些人很危险
Do not confront them on their own territory. These men are dangerous.
那你的建议是?
And what do you suggest?
在他们最脆弱时攻击
Strike when they are weakest.
悲痛会是巨大的分心
Grief is a great distraction.
(GLASSES CLINK)
这个小偷会是谁呢?
Any idea who this thief could be?
我们很快就会知道
We'll know soon enough.
我们可以先表示我们的尊重吗?
Can we pay our respects first?
有上帝在你的身后
With the Lord at your back
你不必害怕在中午摧毁那些废柴
you need not fear the destruction that wastes at noon.
他会护着你
He will cover you
用他的羽毛
with his feathers
在他的翅膀下
and under his wings
你会找到庇护
you will find refuge.
你不会在夜晚害怕恐惧
You will not fear the terror of night
以及白天的飞箭
nor the arrow that flies by day.
一千
A thousand...
一千男人
(SHAKILY) A thousand men...
一千个男人也许会落在你的身边
ARAMIS: A thousand men may fall at your side.
打扰
Excuse me.
那个男人
That man.
他是谁?
Who is he?
Lucien Grimaud.
他热心地赞助了这次葬礼
He kindly met the cost of this service.
一千个男人也许会落在你的身边
A thousand men may fall at your side.
一万个人在你的右手边
Ten thousand at your right hand.
但是没人可以靠近你
But none shall come near you.
因为你已经得到了上帝的庇护
Because you have made the Lord your refuge,
最高处
and the most high,
你居住的地方
your dwelling place.
这里是上帝的屋子
This is a house of God!
Orleans公爵命令逮捕这些人
These men are to be arrested by order of the Duke of Orleans.
(SOBBING)
你真的没有羞耻感?
You really have no shame, do you?
羞耻属于偷窃公爵的小偷
(SCOFFS) The shame belongs to whoever stole from the Duke.
但是既然他们不出来
But since they will not come forward,
我们会鞭打每个人来找出真♥相♥
we'll flog everyone to get the truth.
(SOBS)
Orleans应该受到鞭打
It is Orleans who should be flogged!
还有他那混♥蛋♥的哥哥
And his bastard brother.
(ALL GASPING)
叛国罪 克制住
Treason. Hold.
克制住 后退
Hold! Get back!
冷静
Calm down.
不 不 如果我们带着武器
PORTHOS: No, no, no, no! If we were armed...
别给他们开枪的你有 不要
Don't give them a reason to fire. Don't.
够了
Enough! (ECHOES)
撤退 队长
TREVILLE: Withdraw, Captain.
我是你们的总理 撤退
I am your Minister.
我命令你 撤退
And I order you. Withdraw.
(SCOFFS)
PORTHOS: Christophe.
Christophe…别碰我
Christophe... Get your hands off me.
你把那个魔鬼带进了我家 全都是你的错
You brought that monster into my home, all this is your fault.
这些人是来帮忙的
These men are trying to help.
我不应该听你的话
I should never have listened to you.
我有机会时我会杀了他们
I should have killed them all when I had the chance.
我们四个人被杀了 我们进军皇宫
Four of ours have been taken, we march on the Palace,
杀死他们其中一个
take one of theirs.
Orleans!
回到酒吧取武器
Return to the tavern for the weapons.
是
ALL: Yeah!
我们应该跟着他们 不
We should go after them. No.
跟我来
Come with me.
如果不是为了那小可怜虫
GASTON: If it wasn't for that little wretch,
我应该站在国王边上
I'd be next in line to the throne.
孩子气 这么危险的时刻
Childhood, such a perilous time.
悲剧随时会
So much tragedy can just
发生
occur.
目前为止 国王听不进我的话
So far, the King has refused to listen to me.
如果你们所有人都是目击证人
If all of you bear witness,
他会明白状态的严重性
he will understand the severity of this situation.
为何我儿子会和你们在一起?
ANNE: Why is my son out here with you?
皇后陛下
(CLEARS THROAT) Majesty.
国王在睡觉
The King, he is asleep,
但他希望Dauphin和他两个叔叔成为好朋友
but he wanted the Dauphin and his two uncles to become the best of friends.
那你们如何能成为好朋友 他远在那里
And how can you be friends when he is over there
而你们站在这里?
and you're here?
你在质问我们?
Who are you to question us?
她是我们的皇后 Gaston
She is our Queen, Gaston.
你应该非常明白你才刚从被流放回来
And you'd do well to remember that you have only just returned from exile.
而你也被某种意义上的流放 皇后陛下
While you have gone into a kind of exile, Majesty.
似乎国王只在乎他的儿子
It seems as if the King cares for nothing but his son.
我儿子和丈夫共享很多的热情
My son and husband share many enthusiasms.
但是当他长大后
But when he's grown,
也许他不会喜欢他爸爸喜欢的人
he may not love the same people as his father.
皇后陛下
Majesty.
Treville和他的火枪手们阻止了我们
Treville and his Musketeers, they stopped us.
他们已经去到国王那里
They've gone to the King.
我也必须去
I must go, too.
我和你一起 不
I'll come with you. No.
向皇后陛下显示出你和Dauphin能够成为朋友
Show Her Majesty that you can be friends with the Dauphin.
别吓坏了孩子
And try not to frighten the boy.
公爵命令红衣卫队进攻教堂
The Duke ordered the Red Guard to attack that church.
他有你的授权吗?
Did he have your authority?
但是他被抢劫了
But he was robbed.
陛下 这不仅仅是钱财
Majesty, this is about more than money.
你自己的战斗英雄正在武装自己进军皇宫
Your own war heroes are arming themselves to march on the Palace.
那么我们就必须屠♥杀♥他们
Then we must slaughter them. (EXHALES)
像这样的男人在巴黎每个市镇都有
There are men just like these in every borough of Paris.
他们会做什么当他们听到国王如何对待他们的兄弟时?
What will they do when they hear how the King treats their brothers?
陛下 千万别点燃这团怒火
Majesty, this is a fire that must never be lit.
强制公爵表示后悔
Force the Duke to show remorse.
做出公众道歉 够了
Make a public apology. LOUIS: Enough.
你别告诉我该怎么做 Treville
You do not tell me what to do, Treville.
现在 让这些火枪手们马上离开我的住所
Now, get these Musketeers out of my quarters immediately.
(COUGHING)
Oh... (WOMEN GIGGLING)
当我回到巴黎 感觉就像这四年一晃而过
When I returned to Paris, it felt like four years had passed in a moment.
(CHUCKLES)
现在 感觉就像永久
And now, it feels like forever.
他长大了
He's big.
(CHUCKLES)
他长得那么高了
He's grown so tall.
你为何在这里?
Why are you here?
做对抗Orleans公爵的证人
To stand witness against the Duke of Orleans.
那就去做吧
Then do so.
皇后陛下
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表