剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
我需要你们的帮助比以往任何时候要多
I need your help now more than ever.
Athos怎么没和我们在一起?
Why isn't Athos with us?
别担心Athos
Don't concern yourself with Athos.
你们都有各自任务
You all have a part to play.
我想让你给Marcheaux下令
I want you to deliver an order to Marcheaux.
解散红衣卫队
I'm disbanding the Red Guard.
在巴黎受到进攻时做这个明智吗?
Is that wise when Paris is under attack?
我只是希望忠诚的法国人保卫我们
I only want loyal Frenchmen defending us.
Treville.
摄政王?
Regent?
我们希望你能像个男人一样接受这个 不是吗?
We did hope you'd take it like a man, didn't we?
是的 是的
Hmm, we did. We did.
但是 我们知道你不会
But then again, we knew you wouldn't.
好吧 我们会把你们和Treville赶出巴黎
Well, we will drive you and Treville out of Paris.
(CACKLES)
Guards!
卫兵
(GRUNTING)
(GROANING)
(GROANING)
(GROANING)
我已经搞定了那个
I had that under control.
下次我只会让你去死
Next time I'll just let you die.
(GUNSHOT)
没人会接受Treville作为摄政王
No one will accept Treville as regent.
他什么都不是
He's nothing!
(GROANING)
你们会被绞死
You will hang, you will hang.
我很乐意看到
I'll see to it that you do.
我从一个西班牙犯人那里学到了点东西
Something I learned a from a Spanish prisoner.
对的
Right.
好吧 我想象得出 重要的是什么时候停止
Well, I imagine with that, the thing is just knowing when to stop.
很好
Very good.
我想应该敬一下这个
I think this calls for a toast.
谢谢 国王万岁
PORTHOS: Thank you. ARAMIS: Long live the king!
国王
D'ARTAGNAN: The king.
还有新的摄政王
ATHOS: And the new regent.
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
(GROANS)
趁还有机会很好享受
Enjoy it while it lasts.
将会有部队到里
There's an army coming.
为何我的国王哥哥会那么愚蠢?
How could my brother have been so stupid?
他贬低了法国
He has defiled France.
任命一位平民最为摄政者
Appointing a commoner as regent.
Treville 你哥哥不是个笨蛋
Treville! Your brother was not a fool.
一位西班牙皇后很难被热爱
A Spanish queen is hard to love,
但是对人♥民♥来说Treville是位英雄
but Treville is a hero to the people.
我们马上拿下巴黎
We take Paris immediately.
没任何事情可以阻止我们
There's nothing to stop us.
他们会爱你吗 表弟?
Will they love you, cousin?
我希望如此
I hope so.
他们当然会的
Of course they will!
当我进城时他们会欢迎我的
They will cheer me when I enter the city.
我会是国王的保护者
I will be protector of the king.
然后一两年后
And then in a year or two,
那个小屁孩会在骑马时摔死或者因伤寒而死
the little swine can have a fatal riding accident or die of typhus.
但是我的军队不会进攻巴黎 Gaston
But my army will hold the city until you, Gaston,
直到还给我头衔
give me back my title
还有Lorraine的完全独♥立♥
and full independence for Lorraine.
我不再是法国的封臣
I will no longer be France's vassal.
再过些年 他会命令委员会让小麦涨价两倍
In a few years' time, he'll be ordering his Council to double the price of wheat
然后会把抗♥议♥者扔进监狱
and throwing anyone who protests in jail.
你在担心这个吗?
Do you have a problem with this?
没有 我没有
No. I don't.
但是这是事实
But it's true though.
但是还很小 不是吗?
But you're still young, aren't you?
还有时间改进的
There's always time for improvement.
这里没人
There's no sign of life.
小心
CONSTANCE: Careful now.
Christophe离开这里一直空着
It's been empty since Christophe left.
我们能让这里更舒适 不是吗?
We can make it more comfortable, can't we?
在没有红衣卫队了
You no longer have a Red Guard.
Dauphin 别告诉我
The Dauphin... Don't tell me.
Treville摄政王
Regent Treville.
我甚至都不知道那是什么
I don't even know who that is.
如果国王预见到这些
If the king foresaw these events,
这是他做得最明智的事情
this was the wisest thing he ever did.
为何我又被召唤?
Why have I been summoned again?
皇后陛下 我从来没想过这个位置
Your Majesty, I never wanted this responsibility.
我愿意一直为你服务
I assumed I would be serving you.
我很荣幸能这么做
Which I would have done with honour.
Athos 你知道我儿子在哪里吗?
Athos, do you know where my son is?
皇后陛下 委员会在等着
Majesty, the council is waiting.
我不会签署这个的
I will not sign this.
我们都已经签好了 皇后陛下
We have all signed, Majesty.
我想让Gaston对他哥哥有最后的尊敬
I want Gaston to pay his last respects to his brother.
我不会原谅Gaston
I will not pardon Gaston.
他没有尊严
He has no respect,
他应该还呆在巴士底狱里
he should still be in the Bastille.
他会进攻的
He is coming anyway
我宁愿和平地让他来这里
and I would rather have him here in peace
总比待在Lorraine军队后面好
than behind Lorraine's army.
必须你签字才能成为法律
It must have your signature to make it law.
求你了
Please,
相信我
trust me.
这个世界疯狂了
The world's gone mad.
你们都这么恨我吗?
Do you all hate me so much?
Porthos, Aramis,
把这个带给战营你的Lorraine公爵
take this to the Duke of Lorraine at his camp.
我们能活着回来吗?
Are we likely to come out alive?
你会安全的
That's your safe conduct.
皇家的特赦 给Gaston的
A royal pardon. Gaston.
当你们在那里时 留心下他们军队的武力
TREVILLE: While you're there, you can get an idea of the strength of their army.
D'Artagnan,去帮我找个大约六岁的男孩
D'Artagnan, find me a boy. About six years old.
作为火枪手是否小了点
Isn't that a little young for a Musketeer?
作为诱饵
He's a decoy.
当Gaston来皇宫是我们希望他看到
When Gaston comes to the palace we want him to think
Dauphin正要被送走
the Dauphin is being sent away.
我可以见他吗?
Can I see him?
我可以见皇后吗?
Can I visit the queen?
不行
No. You can't.
大炮
Cannon.
重骑兵,轻骑兵
Heavy cavalry, light cavalry.
武装很好
Well-armed.
我听说Lorraine已经破产
I heard Lorraine's bankrupt.
谁支付这些?
Who's paying for all this?
Grimaud.
我的人会割破他们遇见的每个火枪手的喉咙
My men are going to slit the throats of every Musketeer that they come across.
Treville只是刚给了我受训过的皇家士兵
Treville has just handed me a trained regiment of soldiers
在巴黎的城里
inside the walls of Paris.
给他们钱
Give them money.
现在红衣卫队为我♥干♥活了
The Red Guard work for me now.
让他们攻下皇宫
Let them have the palace.
我们会控制巴黎
We'll control the city.
(GROANS)
(GROANS)
你认为我会去靠近我哥那腐臭的尸体?
Do you think I want to go near my brother's stinking corpse?
你羞辱了死去的国王
You dishonour the late king.
(SNEERS)
他一直对你很慷慨
He's been generous to you.
那是特赦
That's a pardon.
他指定那愚蠢的士兵为摄政王羞辱了我
He dishonoured me by making that dull soldier regent.
国王的遗言很复杂
The king's will is complex.
Treville认为你想看一下的
Treville believes you will want to see it.
会有遗产吗?
Is there a legacy?
我们被派到这里是为了护送你回去的
We've been sent here to escort you back.
请你们离开一下
Leave us.
很明显 我必须去
Obviously, I must go.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表