剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
再跟这种渣滓搅在一起
Get involved with filth like this,
你们也都会面临同样的下场
and you will all face the consequences.
他们犯了什么事
What are they meant to have done?
从博福特公爵手中偷粮食足够了吗
Is stealing the Duke of Beaufort's grain not enough for you?
因为他们 巴黎的人们要挨饿了
Thanks to them, the people of Paris will go hungry.
你在这里怎么藏得下上千袋粮食
How can you hide a thousand sacks of grain in here?
我们去看看怎么样
Well, why don't we take a look?
我肯定我们能让他们供认不讳
I'm sure we'll get a confession
然后他们在明早就会被吊死
before they are hanged in the morning.
事情总是如此
We always do.
这里是巴黎
This is Paris.
他们有权接受公正的审判
They're entitled to a fair trial.
在巴黎生活 不代表你是巴黎人
Being in Paris, does not make one a Parisian.
还是说你想把这地位加给那些下水道老鼠
Or would you grant that status to the sewer rats?
有些老鼠的地位太高了
Some rats have high enough status.
我完了
I'm ruined.
我们家族忠诚的效忠于
Our family has faithfully served
陛下与您的先人 已经有好几代了
Your Majesty and his forefathers for generations
结果却是这样
only for it end like this.
冷静点 博福特
Calm down, Beaufort.
我们肯定能帮上些什么忙
I'm sure we can do something to help.
所有粮食都不见了
The entire harvest is gone.
巴黎已经出现食物短缺的情况
There are food shortages in Paris already.
怎么会发生这种事
How could this have happened?
红衣卫士都在干什么
Where were the Red Guard?
平息即将爆发的暴♥动♥
Breaking up the ensuing riot.
陛下 看起来是
It seems, Majesty, the rabble
在圣托万扎营的那群暴民干的
that set up camp in Saint Antoine is responsible.
他们是因战争流离失所的法国人
French citizens displaced by the war.
来到巴黎寻求庇护之所
They came to Paris for sanctuary.
最简单的办法
The obvious solution
就是从其他地方进口粮食 陛下
is to import a new consignment, Your Majesty,
但费用非常高昂
but that's likely to prove expensive.
为什么所有事到头来都要花更多的钱
Why does everything come down to more money?
战争开销还不够大吗
Isn't the war costing enough?
我们不希望任由不安的种子在群众中滋长
We wouldn't want to risk any further unrest amongst the people.
你怎么看 特雷维尔
What do you say, Treville?
市民期望拿到每季度的补给
The people expect their quarterly supply.
这一直以来代表着国王的爱民之心...
It has always been a gesture of the king's good grace...
但是国王当然不能看着自己的子民受苦
But, of course, the king can not let his people suffer.
特雷维尔说得很对
Treville is quite right.
我认识某个资本家
I, myself, know someone, a financier
他和那些低地国家和英格兰
who has contacts in the low countries
都有往来 陛下
and in England, Your Majesty.
他也许能帮助我们
He may be able to help us.
好吧
Very well.
这次我就花点钱
I will meet the costs, this once.
但是 陛下 那我呢
But, Your Majesty, in the meantime, what about me?
我失去了一切
I've lost everything.
别这么惹人厌 博福特
Don't be tiresome, Beaufort.
我们也会对你进行...
We will compensate you, too...
适当的补偿
within reason.
如果你没有什么有权势的朋友
If you didn't have powerful friends
就得跟他们一起被绞死
you'd hang with the rest of them.
告诉我 为什么你这个大嘴巴不能跟那些
Remind me why that big mouth of yours isn't shouting orders
真正的士兵们一起在外面发号♥施令
at the front with the real soldiers.
不是只有我有有权势的朋友
I'm not the only one with powerful friends.
把他带走
Take him!
快走
Move.
好好享受你们的最后一晚吧
Enjoy your last night on earth.
明早你们都得上绞刑架
You all hang in the morning.
听我说
Listen to me.
他们会试图分♥裂♥我们 逼我们供认
They'll try to break us, force a confession.
不管他们怎么做 什么都不要说
Whatever they do, say nothing!
如果你不帮我们 我们也帮不了你
We cannot help you if you won't help us.
我为什么要信任你们
Why should I trust any of you?
你好像很清楚自己在做什么
You seem to know what you're doing.
我有个好老师 老休伯特很懂药理
I had a good teacher. Old Hubert understands medicine.
但是他们不准他干活
Except they will not let him work.
博福特公爵称
The Duke of Beaufort claims
这儿有人偷走了他的粮食
someone from this place stole his grain.
往四周看看
Look around.
我只能看到失去丈夫的妇女 失去双亲的孤儿
All I see is women without husbands, children without parents.
以及属于库塞尔驻军的药物供给
And medical supplies belonging to the garrison at Courcelles.
有时偷窃是被逼无奈 别无选择
Sometimes stealing is a necessity, not a choice.
总是有其他选择的
There's always a choice.
继续搜查
Continue the search.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
一千多袋粮食能藏在哪儿呢
Where are you going to hide 1,000 sacks of grain here?
根本不可能 她没说错
It's not possible, she's right.
那也不能证明不是他们干的
Doesn't prove they didn't take it.
你真的觉得这起窃案是这里的人谋划的吗
You honestly think these people could've organised that?
我们继续搜查
We continue the search.
这是命令吗 队长
Is that an order, Captain?
这可能是唯一能为他们洗清嫌疑的方式
It may be the only way to clear their names.
去后面看看
Check behind there!
是 长官
Yes, sir!
我们的自♥由♥与平等
我们的苦难让我们团结一心 同仇敌忾 我们没有自♥由♥ 我们没有平等
我们可以夺回我们的自♥由♥
你就没有秘密吗 队长
Are you without secrets, Captain?
这不仅仅是秘密
This is more than secrets.
刺杀国王可是公开煽动叛乱
Calling for the king's head is open sedition.
这跟博福特对我们的指控毫无关系
That has nothing to do with Beaufort's accusations against us.
你要把我抓起来吗
Are you going to arrest me?
谁教你怎么用枪的
Who taught you how to handle that?
我自学的
I taught myself.
那你的学习能力还不赖
Then you are not a bad student,
当老师就差劲了
merely a poor tutor.
这个射程之内 子弹会穿过我的身体
At this range, the bullet will pass clean through me.
我很有可能还有力气进行反抗
There is every chance I will have strength enough to retaliate.
那是我父亲写下的话
Those were my father's words,
是他毕生的心血
his life's work.
我不能就这么毁掉它
I couldn't destroy it.
这是叛国
This is treason.
15年前 这是苦难军的起义信♥号♥♥
15 years ago, this was the symbol for the Army of Suffering.
叛军
Rebels.
不过是平凡的男女
Ordinary men and women with
他们的难处跟你今天听到的一样
many of the grievances you hear today:
没有食物 住处
no food, shelter.
他们唯一的罪过就是向亨利国王请♥愿♥公平对待
Their only crime was to petition King Henry for fairness.
他们是为了寻求正义
Their cause was just.
亨利无视了他们的请♥愿♥
Henry ignored their pleas.
他们的怒火随着他们所承受的苦难而增长
Their anger grew with their suffering,
于是到处都可以看到这份抗♥议♥书
and this symbol of protest appeared everywhere.
然后他果断做出了决定
Then he answered, emphatically.
销毁这些抗♥议♥书
Destroy this and any others.
人之平等
苦难军
费龙会试图说动巴勒弗尔地方官
Feron will try to influence Magistrate Bellavoix.
他们会利用一切给那些囚犯定罪
Look to use anything against his prisoners.
达达尼昂还被关在牢里
D'Artagnan is still one of them.
他明早就会被释放
He will be released in the morning.
不管那些难民是不是无辜的 阿多斯
The refugees may or may not be guilty, Athos,
我都不会任由博福特随意杀害他们
but I won't have them slaughtered on Beaufort's whim.
必须要让世人知道 正义尚存世间
People must see there is still some justice left in this world.
告诉我 火枪手
Tell me, Musketeer,
你为什么要维护我们
why did you defend us?
我们对你来说什么都不是
We mean nothing to you.
红衣卫队的所作所为不对
What the Red Guard were doing was unjust.
我不能视而不见
I couldn't just stand by and watch that happen.
你不能视而不见
You couldn't stand by?
坐过来
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表