剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
D'ARTAGNAN: Powder!
我用光了
PORTHOS: I'm out!
开火
Fire!
我们没子弹了
We're outgunned!
还有别的路出去吗?
(GRUNTS) Is there another way out?
我们被包围了
We're trapped.
不管发生什么 我掩护你
Whatever happens, I've got your back.
我知道
I know. (BREATHING HEAVILY)
拔出剑
Draw swords!
(GRUNTING)
(GRUNTING)
你在干涉国王的命令
You are interfering with the King's orders.
懦夫才会躲在国王的命令后面
A coward hides behind his orders.
是男人就会站出来面对它们
A man steps out in front of them.
你不是男人 对吗?
You are no man, are you?
(INDISTINCT SHOUTING)
把他们围起来
PORTHOS: Round them all up.
就如你看到 队长
As you can see, Captain,
我现在很安全
I am safe now.
总理 那我松了口气
Minister, I am relieved.
(GRUNTS)
爬回去见你那市长
Crawl back to the Governor.
(SOBBING)
Josephine!
你很冷
You're cold.
(GASPING)
(BREATHING HEAVILY)
我一直以为我是被孤独留在这世界上的人
I always thought I would be the one left alone in the world.
对不起 Christophe
I'm so sorry, Christophe.
你没理由说对不起 亲爱的
You have no reason to be sorry, my love.
你总是站在我身边
You stood by me.
这些年
All these years.
经历了哪些战争
Through all those wars.
我让你失望了
I let you down.
我
I...
你勇敢作战 Josephine
D'ARTAGNAN: You fought bravely, Josephine.
你拥有你的荣耀
You kept your honour.
你们都是
You both did.
(GASPS)
(SOBBING)
(CONTINUES SOBBING)
公爵在进入酒吧时随身带着这些信件
TREVILLE: The Duke was carrying these when he entered the tavern.
他和其他许多人纠集部队反抗你
He and many others were raising an army against you.
如果你不处罚他的对那些人的所作所为
ANNE: If you won't punish him for what he did to those men,
当然你会处罚他的
surely you'll punish him for this.
是那些该得到正义的士兵 以这样的方式起义
It is the soldiers who ought to be brought to justice, rising up in such a way.
这个城市满是士兵
This city is full of soldiers.
镇♥压♥处罚他们
Take against them,
下一次就不是20个人起义 而是200个
and next time it won't be 20 men who rise up, but 200.
然后就是一千个
Then one thousand.
很好 士兵们可以免除处罚
Very well, the soldiers will not be punished.
Gaston是出于恐惧才这样做
Gaston acted out of fear.
但还是叛国罪
It's still a treason.
但他还是我的弟弟
And he is still my brother.
当然你不会原谅他是吗?
Surely you're not going to forgive him?
我又被流放了?
GASTON: I'm returning to exile?
不 不 你会待在巴黎的
No. No, you'll be staying here in Paris.
但是不在皇宫
But not here at the palace.
巴士底狱牢房♥
The Bastille.
Feron市长的命令
D'ARTAGNAN: By order of Governor Feron.
(GRUNTS)
你认为她来找谁?
Who do you think she's come to see?
SYLVIE: Athos. (CHUCKLES)
(SIGHS)
(GROANS)
奇怪的选择
Strange choice, though.
(CHUCKLES)
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我告诉Christophe你是可以信任的
I told Christophe you could be trusted.
时间够长的
Took you long enough.
你最后还是证明我是对的
You proved me right in the end.
你怀疑我 从来没有
You doubted me. Not for a second.
也许不能在大伙面前亲吻一个队长
Probably shouldn't kiss a captain in front of his men.
(INHALES DEEPLY) Hmm...
他们大部分都是孩子 不算男人
Most of them are boys. Not even men.
(CHAINS RATTLING)
滚出去 Feron
Get out, Feron.
我没有必要和一个混♥蛋♥交朋友
I have no need of a bastard's friendship.
早上好 Gaston
Good morning, Gaston.
我和你一样也是国王的儿子
I am the son of a King, just like you.
你很脆弱 虚弱
You are frail. Weak.
是的 我也没心没肺
True, I also have no heart.
非常危险的结合体
Very dangerous combination.
亲爱的Gaston 只有傻子才会把身体的缺陷看做弱点
My dear Gaston, only a fool would mistake physical infirmity for weakness.
当我被释放时 我第一个想割喉的就是你
When I'm released, yours is the first throat I'll cut.
我控制着你的一切 Gaston
You are everything I took you for, Gaston.
很多 很多
And much, much, less.
我会留下你去反思
I'll leave you to reflect.
也许我会检举你
Perhaps I'll name you.
告诉国王你是多么急切想帮助我
Tell the King how you were only too keen to help me.
那你也许就会在睡梦中被掐死
And perhaps you will suffocate in your sleep,
在早餐时呛死
choke on your breakfast,
或者被你喜欢写的那些信件割破手指流血而死
or bleed out cutting your finger on one of those letters you love to write.
未来有许多的可能性 Gaston
The future has many possibilities, Gaston.
但所有结局都是死亡
And all of them end in death.
我们都应该花些时间
We should both take this time
好好思考那个
to consider that. (SNICKERS)
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表