剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
(SWORDS CLANGING) (GRUNTING)
加把劲 Treville
LOUIS: Come on, Treville.
现在 你可以更出色点
Now, you can do better than that.
(GRUNTING)
歇一下 陛下
Rest, now, sire.
胡说
Nonsense!
今天我状态不错
I'm fighting fit today.
来吧 我会把你两个都拿下
Come on, I'll take both of you!
陛下 你把我给累坏了
Majesty, you've worn me out.
你上吧 D'Artagnan!
Some proper opposition then, D'Artagnan!
我也想那样 陛下
D'ARTAGNAN: I would love to, Your Majesty,
但是我的肩膀有伤
but I have sustained a wound on my sword hand.
我也许… 这是我的辩解
I should probably... And these are my defenders.
你知道吗 Treville在我年轻时教过我击剑
You know, Treville used teach me how to fight when I was a lad.
似乎我青出于蓝了
It seems like I've surpassed him.
他忘记了许多事情
He forgot everything I thought him.
(CHUCKLES)
当我情愿说
But I will say this,
国王从来不缺乏勇气
he never lacked courage.
(COUGHS)
陛下?
Your Majesty?
(COUGHING HARSHLY)
卫兵
(SHOUTS) Guards!
Louis.
Louis?
去找Athos
Find Athos.
陛下
Sire.
原谅我
Forgive me.
还是最终发生了
It's happened.
愿他安息
God rest his soul.
带着这小国王
Take the king,
在我告诉你他可以安全返回前 把他藏起来
hide him somewhere in the city until I tell you it is safe to return.
(SIGHS)
巴黎已经被我们的敌人包围
Paris is surrounded by our enemies.
只能让你信任的人知情
Involve only people you trust.
不包括Aramis
Not Aramis.
你不信任Aramis?
You don't trust Aramis?
这件事情上面 是的
Not with this. No.
还是他不知道比较安全
It's safer if he doesn't know.
你是对的
You're right.
我要使你成为光荣的火枪手
I'm going to make you an honorary Musketeer.
这意味着你要勇敢和聪明以及坚强
It means you have to be brave and clever and strong.
我听说你生来就是会骑马的人
I hear you're a born horseman.
抓紧了
Hold on tight.
你会喜欢这个的
You'll like this.
这会成功吗?
D'ARTAGNAN: Will this work?
巴黎即将有战争
Civil war is coming to Paris
而这孩子就是目标
and that child is the prize.
(THEME MUSIC PLAYING)
火枪手 第三季第9集
我发誓会保护我们的儿子
I swear I will protect our son
他会活着成为伟大的国王
so he will live long enough to be a great king.
把我孩子带过来
Bring me my son.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
我已经把他送走并藏好了
I have sent him away from the palace into hiding.
他不安全 在国王死去的这段时间里他不安全
He's not safe! He wasn't safe the moment the king died.
他在这里受到保护的
He's protected here!
没人在这里安全
No one is protected here!
Lorraine公爵的军队正在向巴黎挺进
The Duke of Lorraine's army are preparing to march on Paris.
他们是为小国王而来的
They are coming for him.
你在拿我儿子的性命赌博
You're gambling with my son's life!
我在拯救他
I am saving it!
皇后陛下 我已经把他委托给了一位可信任的火枪手
Majesty, I have entrusted him to one of my Musketeers.
是谁?
Who?
你没有权力做这个 Treville
You have no right to do this, Treville.
告诉我他在哪里
Tell me where he is.
(SIGHS)
皇后陛下 我这样做是为了法国
Majesty, I have done this for France.
你已经背叛了法国
You have gone against France.
背叛了我
Against me!
你只是个总理 你没有这个权力
You are only a minister, you have no authority.
再见 Louis
Goodbye, Louis.
现在轮到我了
It's my turn now.
还有我 表弟
DUKE OF LORRAINE: And mine, cousin.
这是我们的战斗
This is our fight.
对亏了我的朋友Grimaud的帮助
Thanks to my friend Grimaud's supplies.
别忘记那个
Don't forget that.
不会
I do not forget.
但他不是家人
But he is not family.
现在我们要决定合适的进攻时间
Now we must decide the right moment for our attack.
我不想听这个
PORTHOS: I don't want to hear this!
就是现在
The time is now.
为什么?
PORTHOS: Why?
皇后现在一个人 被敌人包围
The queen is alone, surrounded by enemies.
那就是你的担心? 皇后孤独一人
That's your main concern? The queen is lonely.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
Aramis 国王死了而皇后还活着
Aramis, the queen is alive and the king is dead.
我们的敌人正在蠢蠢欲动 我们必须对付那个
Our enemies are taking aim. We need to deal with that.
Louis死了 法国国王必须活着
Louis is dead. The king is very much alive.
我想继续保持那样子比较好
And I intend to keep it that way.
我不想聊这个 现在不想
I'm not having this conversation. Not now.
当你们到了皇宫
When you get to the palace,
可以问一下皇后我是否可以见她吗?
will you ask the queen if I can visit her?
我想我们不会靠近皇后的
I don't think we'll be going anywhere near the queen.
Constance!
我接到命令把他在巴黎藏好
I've been ordered to hide him in Paris.
到里面 快点
Come inside. Quickly.
你看起来好点了
You look better.
为何皇后要放弃她儿子?
Why has the queen given you her son?
不是皇后 是Treville
Not the queen, Treville.
Gaston的部队已经到了巴黎郊区
Gaston's army has reached the outskirts of Paris.
那么这里是他们要搜寻他的第一个地方
Well, this is the first place they'll look for him.
那去哪里? 安居点
Then where? The settlement.
不行 那里有太多的人想背叛他
No, there's too many people who'd betray him.
那里有个更好的地方
There's a better place,
但是他得换衣服
but he's going to need different clothes.
好了 这样比较像了
There. That's more like it.
我们在此是为了宣布国王的遗言
We are here for the formal reading of the king's will.
国王
The king...
撤销了皇后陛下你作为摄政王的决定
revoked the choice of Your Majesty as regent.
这是由委员会秘密批准的
It was ratified in secret by the council.
胡说
This is an outrage!
我是这委员会的高级成员
I am a senior member of this council
我还不知道这个
and I was not aware of this.
你为何不告诉我?
Why have you kept this from me?
因为 Treville总理
Because, Minister Treville,
国王让你作为摄政王
he has made you regent.
什么?
What?
不可能
This cannot be.
皇后陛下 这是国王最后的命令
Majesty, it was the king's final command.
自从法国西班牙交战
Since France is at war with Spain,
那个你出生的国家
the country of your birth,
他认为委任一位士兵比较安全
he believed it would be safer to appoint a soldier.
别拦我
Get out of my way!
对于一个没有个人野心的人来说
BELLAVOIX: For someone of little personal ambition
你的升职是一个奇迹 Treville
your rise is a miracle, Treville.
国王指定我是为了惩罚皇后
TREVILLE: The king appointed me so he could punish the queen.
他当然违背天性做这样的决定
He certainly went against the natural order of things,
但是我们发现他相当坚决
but we found him quite immoveable.
我会让他改变主意如果我事先知道这个
I would have moved him if I'd known about this.
我们认为你合适的 Treville
We find no fault with you, Treville.
没有委员会的支持我也做不了这个
I cannot do this without the council's support.
我们会支持你的
You have it.
但是为了皇室
But for the nobility.
这没任何改变
Nothing's changed.
什么都变了
Everything has changed.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表