剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
许多士兵都犯了错误
Many soldiers have made the mistake
因为对我们不认真
of not taking us seriously.
一个错误我肯定他们就后悔了
A mistake I'm sure they've regretted.
我知道人会变成什么样,在现在这个时代
I know what men can become in times like these.
这些士兵是我的朋友
These soldiers are my friends
没有什么是我们认为更加神圣
and there's nothing we hold more sacred
比女人对自己的生活的主♥权♥
than a woman's sovereignty over her own life.
我们来这儿
We are here
是为了一个人
for a man.
一个人
A man
名字叫
by the name
吕西安•格里莫
of Lucien Grimaud.
你们认识他吗?
You know him?
这里没人叫这个名字
There's no one of that name here.
我建议你继续赶你们的路
I recommend you continue on your way.
在这个村子我们不能保证你们的安全
In this village we cannot guarantee your safety.
我们不用你的保证
We do not require your guarantee.
你非让我坚持不可了
You force me to insist.
要么你同意
Or your consent.
来,朱丽叶
Come, Juliette.
一晚无妨
One night can't hurt.
明早我们就送他们上路
In the morning we will send them on their way.
就一晚
One night only.
你们建的这个地方?
You built this place?
我们女人
Us women?
没必要大惊小怪
No need to sound so surprised.
我不是意外
I'm not surprised.
我是印象深刻
I'm impressed.
朱丽叶不太喜欢陌生人
Juliette doesn't really like strangers.
我们永远猜不到
We'd never have guessed.
最近我们有过袭击。抢劫犯
We've had raids recently. Looters.
你们看起来管理的挺好
You look like you're managing all right.
我们还在学习
We're learning.
我看到了
I can see that,
你们的圈套真是
your traps are
很有效
very effective.
能挡住多数的坏人
Well they keep most of the vermin out.
也有一些偷偷溜进来
Some sneak through.
别告诉她
Don't tell her,
这是啤酒,不是水
it's ale, it's not water.
巴斯蒂安和我们在一起待了几天
Bastien's been staying with us for a couple of days.
我们在树林里发现他
We found him in the forest.
其实,更像是你们救了我
Well, you rescued me, more like.
什么?你受伤了?
What? You injured?
是啊, 我本来是去爱帕西找工作的
Yes, I was on my way to Eparcy, looking for work
路上遇到一些无聊的士兵
when I came across some bored soldiers
他们看到一个瘸子
who saw a cripple
和下午的娱乐
and an afternoon's amusement.
我丈夫出去打仗了
My husband's away fighting.
像我们全部男人
As are all our men.
他在皮卡第军团,由博韦公爵统领
He's in the Picardy regiment, under the Compte de Bauvais.
你们听说过他们吗?
Have you heard anything of them?
什么?
What?
告诉我
Tell me.
他们已经提前到了弗莱堡
They were due to advance on Freiburg.
我就知道这么多
That's all we know.
不要惦记他了
Put him out of your mind.
他不是死了,就是快死了
If he isn't dead, he may as well be.
他们拿一些柴火
Fetch some firewood for them.
我来帮你
I'll help you.
那么这个吕西安格里莫
So this Lucien Grimaud.
你找他做什么?
What do you want with him?
他是个罪犯
He's a criminal.
没什么稀奇这年头
Hardly a rarity these days.
这可不是那些偷羊的男孩子
This isn't just some boy stealing sheep.
他很危险, 是个杀人犯
He's dangerous, a murderer.
如果我们不抓住他, 他还会杀人
If we don't find him he will kill again.
你知道那个名字
You know that name.
从你眼神可以看出来
I saw it in your eyes.
我曾经认识他妈妈
I knew his mother once.
曾经?
Once?
我们小时候在一起,她是我最好的朋友
We were children together. She was my best friend.
但是她
But her
家里不要她了
family disowned her.
她离开这里很久了
She left here a long time ago.
她现在在哪?
Where is she now?
死了, 我期望
Dead, I expect.
哪天我们让我们的客人挨饿
The day we let our guests go hungry
哪天就是我们真正的损失
is the day we are truly lost.
请
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们还没找到那个人,是吧?
You haven't found your man then, yet?
他在附近长大, 我们相信
He grew up near here, we believe.
在,嗯。。。
In, um...
爱帕西
Eparcy.
噢, 那边几里外
Ah, a few miles that way.
那么你们还没有命名这个地方?
So have you got a name for this place?
没名字, 那样让她们保持安全
It has no name. That's how they keep themselves safe.
这是。。
It's um...
我们建造的
It was built by us.
开始在我们的男人们离开后
After our men first left
士兵们不停地过来
and the soldiers kept coming,
我们尽我们所能从爱帕西运过来
we took as much as we could carry from Eparcy.
一些工具和动物, 来到这里
A few tools and animals. Came here.
不是很多
It's not much.
但安全
But it's safe.
至少我们以为是
At least we thought it was.
要是格里莫活着
If Grimaud is alive
又来了这里, 你们就不会了
and here, you won't be.
要是你们知道任何事,帮助我们来维持你们的安全
If you know anything. Help us keep you safe.
我。。。
I...
今早正在走路
Was walking this morning.
森林里有一间小屋
There's a cabin in the forest.
废弃了的,可是。。。
It's abandoned, but...
什么?
What?
我看见火了
I saw a fire.
一对男人的靴子
A pair of man's boots.
血淋淋的绷带
Bloody bandages.
还有这个
And this.
住手!住手!
Stop there! Stop!
那是格里莫吗?
Is it Grimaud?
不是他
It's not him.
他们是士兵,法国的
They're soldiers. French.
我听到, 我听到他们过来
I heard, I heard them coming
而且我, 我试着阻止他们
and I, I tried to stop them.
我们抬她进里面去
Let's get her inside.
这里被偷袭了几次了?
How many of these raids have there been?
这是本周第三次
That's the third this week.
他们在找吃的
They're looking for food.
我试着反抗他们
I tried to defend them.
如果你不能战斗,这不是你的错
It's not your fault if you can't fight.
他受伤了
He's injured.
他走不远
And he can't get far.
格里莫?
Grimaud?
我们需要多点火把
We'll need more torches.
看在基♥督♥的份上,啤酒在哪里?
For Christ's sake, where's that ale?
能让我看看吗?
Will you let me see?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
干净的针和线,要是你有的话
Clean needle and thread, if you have it.
一块膏药
A poultice.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表