剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
Philip is testing my resolve for peace.
如果他看到我愿意做出这么大胆的决定
If I show him I am willing to make such a bold gesture,
而这决定会损害我自己的利益
however damaging to my own interests,
那么他就会相信我的诚意战争就可以结束
he'll see my sincerity and we can end the war.
也许他认为活已经干完了
Maybe his work will already be done.
你是在暗示我自己的哥哥会故意伤害我
Are you suggesting my own brother intends to harm me?
也许 除非另外有人?
Possibly. Unless there's someone else?
所以 皇后陛下
So... Majesty...
你的哥哥就这么卑鄙吗?
Is such dishonourable behaviour in your brother's character?
说话小心 Porthos.
Be careful, Porthos.
他的怀疑是有道理的 皇后陛下
His suspicions are well placed, Majesty.
开始愿意谈判 然后急转直下
To begin talks then turn in such a way.
这信件的封印是Madrid
The letter bears the seal of Madrid.
可能被偷了
Could've been stolen.
也许可以伪造
Forged perhaps?
Treville?
西班牙俘虏的释放不能是皇家的许可
The Spaniards' release must not be given royal assent.
我会签发命令
I'll issue the order myself.
我们会从chatelet带走他们
We'll get them from the chatelet.
悄悄地
Quietly.
我们会护送他们到约会点
We'll escort them to the rendezvous.
没人知道
No one will know.
如果西班牙国王不是幕后指使呢?
And if the Spanish King is not the one behind this?
我们会救出Aramis 然后把那个抓他的家伙带到你这里
We still rescue Aramis and we bring his captors before you.
如果你是来杀我的
If you'd come to kill me,
那么我已经死了
I'm certain I'd be dead already.
所以 你来这里干什么?
So, what is your business here?
Milady de Winter. Mmm.
Treville总理?
Minister Treville?
我很失望看到你这么冷静
I'm disappointed by your calm demeanour.
我希望看到震惊
I'd hoped for shock.
恐慌
Panic.
即使是一点惊讶也很好
Even a faint note of surprise would have been nice.
几周前来自伦敦的急报
Some weeks ago dispatches from London
说一位法国女杀手在逃
spoke of a French murderess on the run.
你嫁了一位公爵
You married a duke.
只是为了杀死他
Only to kill him.
那老人死于自然规律
The old man died of natural causes.
但是他儿子呢?
But his son?
那是故意的
That was not quite so natural.
不合适的时间?
Bad time?
我需要钱
I need money.
国王曾和我很亲密
The King and I were so close once,
但是似乎他龙体不佳
but he seems in no fit state to provide it.
皇室会给你订金
The Crown will pay you a retainer.
那么希望我做什么?
And what does it expect in return?
利用你的技能
Your skills.
这不是好时机
This is a bad time.
你接受吗?
Do you accept?
我不是一个杀手
I'm not an assassin.
这是法国需要你的唯一用途
It is the only use France will ever have for you.
我还有个丈夫
I still have a husband.
我可以回到他那里生活 Athos现在有新的生活
I can return to him. Make a life... Athos has a new life now.
和另一个女人?
Another woman?
他现在是队长了
He is a captain.
不能被分心
And cannot be distracted.
离他远点
Keep away from him.
你已经有了我给的提议
You have my offer.
(CROWD SHOUTING)
有多少人
How many of your countrymen
被这些西班牙俘虏冷血杀死?
have been murdered by these Spaniards in cold blood?
(INDISTINCT SHOUTING)
有多少人因此而成为寡妇?
How many of you've been made widows by their hand?
他们每晚偷偷潜入我们阵地
Every night they sneak behind our lines
趁着他们睡觉割开我们子女的喉咙
and slit the throats of our sons while they sleep.
我们的兄弟 把他们都杀了
Our brothers! MAN: Kill the lot of them!
这么多人要悄悄地太难了
So much for keeping it quiet.
他带来了执行命令
He's brought the executions forward.
还不到时候 让开!让开!
PORTHOS: Not yet. Out the way! Out the way! Move!
别动
D'ARTAGNAN: Stop!
这是什么意思?
What's the meaning of this?
我们有命令停止行刑
We have orders to stay these executions
然后负责这些犯人
and take charge of the prisoners.
负责然后释放他们?
Take charge and let them live?
他们想释放这些西班牙杀人败类
They want to release the murderous Spanish scum.
你在做什么 Marcheaux?
What are you doing, Marcheaux?
让我们看看这些命令从何而来?
Let's see who the orders are from?
没有皇家授权?
No royal assent?
Treville总理不需要皇家授权
Minister Treville needs no royal assent.
是的
Yes, he does.
那么那西班牙皇后一定依仗与他
Then the Spanish Queen must've leaned on him!
这和皇后没有关系
This has nothing to do with the Queen!
农场男孩?
Farm boy?
D'Artagnan?
D'Artagnan!
(INDISTINCT SHOUTING)
D'ARTAGNAN: Espoir?
真是你
It is you.
你是火枪手了?
You're a Musketeer?
求你D'Artagnan, 我只是偷了一条面包
Please, please, D'Artagnan, I stole one loaf of bread!
就这些! 除了他!
That's all! Not him.
表弟
Cousin!
你不能让我被绞死! 别碰我Marcheaux.
You can't let me hang! Don't touch me, Marcheaux.
你的命令没有涉及到释放这个家伙
Your orders do not extend as far as releasing this man.
我因为不是西班牙人而会死了?
Am I to die because I'm not Spanish?
我是法国人
(STAMMERS) I'm a Frenchman!
他们因为我偷食物把我绞死 但这些西班牙人呢?
They'll hang me for stealing food, but these killers?
哦 他们自♥由♥释放
Oh, they go free!
Marcheaux!
怎么了?
What happened?
什么?火枪手的正义没有顾及自己的亲血肉?
What? Doesn't Musketeer justice extend to your own flesh and blood?
PORTHOS: D'Artagnan! D'Artagnan!
对的 最好让他们通过
ESPOIR: That's right. Better let them through!
让开 让西班牙凶手自♥由♥
Make way there! Let the Spanish murderers go free!
(GUNSHOT)
PORTHOS: D'Artagnan! Espoir!
快走 走
Get out of the way. Move.
走
Move!
你跟着我
You're coming with me.
(GRUNTS)
我们天亮就出发
We leave at dawn.
Marcheaux很快就把皇后牵涉进此事
Marcheaux was quick to bring the Queen into this.
你认为他参与了? 你不认为吗?
You think he's involved? Don't you?
把他带到我的住处
D'ARTAGNAN: Take him to my quarters.
说来话长
Long story.
以后再说
It will have to wait.
如果Marcheaux和Gaston及Grimaud是盟友
If Marcheaux is in league with Gaston and Grimaud
那么我们需要警告皇后
then we need to warn the Queen.
我们没有证据
We have no evidence.
他让人群要皇后的脑袋
He had the crowd calling for the Queen's head.
在我们救回Aramis之后 我们需要收回这些西班牙俘虏
After we get Aramis back, we need to recover the Spaniards.
否则他们会被利用来对付皇后
In the wrong hands they could be used against Her Majesty.
对的
He's right.
他们不会只是把他们归还到我们手里
They're not going to just hand them back to us.
所有这些只因为皇后想要和平?
All this because the Queen wanted peace?
但是如果人♥民♥要反对她就不会有和平
But there will be no peace if the people have turned against her.
Lorraine大人 犯人们被释放了
My dear Lorraine, the prisoners were released.
巴黎街头在骚动
There's unrest on the streets of Paris.
骚动?
Unrest?
我们需要把西班牙皇后埋葬在羞愧和耻辱里
Gentlemen, we need to bury this Spanish Queen in shame and disgrace.
骚动和谣言?
Unrest and rumours?
他们几乎没有伤痕
They're barely scratches.
Treville发布了没有皇室授权的命令
Treville gave the release order without royal assent.
这个破坏是有限的
The damage it caused was limited.
如果我们计划在国王死后夺取王位
If we're to take the throne when Louis dies,
我们需要除了你那些雇佣军更多的东西Grimaud
we'll need more than your mercenaries, Grimaud.
我们必须让人♥民♥热爱我们
We must make the people love us
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表