剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
我不是个真的窃贼 不是
I'm not really a thief. Not really.
当然你不是 不 我真的不是
Of course you're not. No, no, I'm not.
我是个药剂师
I'm an apothecary.
现在 我是个园丁
Now, I was a gardener
偶尔坠入爱河
who happened to fall in love.
这次我发誓
I vowed this time
我将会让我的女人免受伤害
that I would keep my woman safe from harm.
通过偷窃英国皇后的钻石?
By stealing the Queen of England's diamonds?
这表明我的爱有多疯狂
Which shows how madly in love I am.
就像你和
Just as you must be
with D'Artagnan.
D'Artagnan
你知道
You know,
it's a shame you didn't use your charm and wit more wisely, Bonnaire.
你没把你的魅力和智慧用到正道上去很丢人 Bonnaire
You could have been somebody.
你原本可以有所作为的
Oh, wait, wait, we were having a nice...
等等 我们正聊得欢呢…
(GRUNTS)
(CHAIN BREAKING)
Hmm.
给我的?
For me? (CHUCKLES)
你能想象如果她们现在看到我们会怎样
Oh, could you imagine if they could see us now.
那些其余的女孩们
Those other girls,
你能想象她们脸上的表情吗?
can you imagine the looks on their faces?
另一方面我的母亲 她一定乐意参加你的婚礼
My mother on the other hand, she would have loved to be at your wedding.
她也许会哭的
She would have probably cried.
一定会哭 一定会哭
Definitely cried. Definitely cried.
(CHUCKLES)
你知道她给你一个更好的生活
You know she gave you up for a better life.
你一定得记着这个
You must remember that.
没有母亲会为她的儿子做更多
No mother could do more for her son.
我经常想你
I thought of you often.
是吗?
You have?
我应该带上你的
I should have taken you with me.
我父亲在母亲死了几年后告诉过我
My father never told me she'd died until years later.
那么多的谎言 Pauline
So many lies, Pauline.
会是那么糟糕吗如果你把真♥相♥告诉St Pierre?
Would it be so bad if you told St Pierre the truth?
为何要撒弥天大谎
Why build a wall of lies
在你和那些你爱的人们之间?
between you and those you love?
抱歉 Aramis
Apologies, Aramis,
我可以把她偷走吗?
may I steal her away?
我有件结婚礼物要送你
ST PIERRE: I have a wedding gift for you.
这个会戴到我的手指上
This will go on my finger.
(CHUCKLES)
但是
But...
这个
this...
将会戴到你的手指上
is to go on yours.
(GASPS)
先生 借一步说话好吗?
Monsieur, a word please?
更多的火枪手?
More Musketeers?
皇家事务
On royal business.
是的 我们需要你放弃一个蓝色的钻石戒指
Yes, we need you to give up a certain blue diamond.
我不会那么做的
ST PIERRE: I will do nothing of the kind.
你不会有很大的经济损失
It won't be of any great loss to you financially.
这里金钱不是问题
Money is not the issue here.
PAULINE: Aramis?
别失望 Pauline 他们不会拿走戒指的
Do not despair, Pauline. They will not take it from you.
放心 我们会的
Rest assured we will.
你能说句话吗?
Can you do something?
更重要的是一个钻石?
What is one more diamond?
先生们 你们可以走了
Gentlemen, take your leave.
当我们拿到我们要的东西就走
When we have what we came for.
我说了那么可以走了
I said take your leave.
先生 我们来这里不是为了阻止你结婚
Monsieur, we are not here to stop you getting married.
相信我 什么都阻止不了这个
Trust me, nothing will stop that.
St Pierre! 一定还有另外办法
St Pierre! There must be another solution here.
先生 放下武器
Monsieur, stand down.
来真的?
Ah, really?
真的
Really.
Aramis.
你知道我恨接受命令
You know I hate following orders.
那就别让我命令你
Then don't make me give you one.
那你把枪放下
Then lower your pistol!
我从未向任何人要求过三遍
I never ask three times. Not of anyone.
好了 给你们
Fine. Here.
带走它 如果它对你们这么重要
There. Take it, if it means that much to you.
皆大欢喜
That was enjoyable.
你会枪击他吗?
So, did you shoot him?
不会
No.
不会 Aramis是我的赎罪
No, Aramis is my penance.
(CHUCKLES)
是的 也是我的
Yeah, mine too.
你要保证你不会阻止这场婚礼
I need your word you won't stop this wedding.
Corelle?
我有些想法想和你说
I have some thoughts that I'd like to share with you.
好吧 Aramis警告过你 是吗?
Well, Aramis has warned you, has he not?
Mademoiselle 有些事情是改变不了的
Mademoiselle, some things are not changeable.
你必须离开
You have to leave.
啊
Ah.
那么你不理会他的警告
So you, you won't heed his caution then.
就像你不理会我一样
As you failed to heed mine.
我会帮你弄好马鞍
I will saddle you a horse.
Corelle...
如果你真心爱他 你会这么做的
If you truly loved him, you will do this.
(GASPS)
是的
Yes.
好吧 事情是这样
Well, the thing is...
我确实爱他
I do love him.
我准备好了
I'm ready, I'm ready!
啊,我潇洒的 Aramis
Ah, my dashing Aramis.
你准备好陪我走红毯了吗?
Are you ready to walk me down the aisle?
怎么了?
What?
(GASPS)
没什么 没事
It's nothing, it's nothing.
Pauline...
Aramis 求你了 我已经不一样了 求你了
Aramis, please. I'm different, please.
看着我 我是全新的一个人
Look at me, I'm someone new.
穿着丝绸衣服
I am wearing a silk dress!
求你 求求你 我非常想要这样的生活
Please, please, I want this life so much, please, I need this!
(SOBBING) St Pierre!
娶我
(LAUGHING) Marry me!
你现在愿意娶我吗?
Will you marry me now?
Aramis?
(SOBBING)
我 我
I... I...
Pauline...
(DOOR OPENS)
Bonnaire逃跑了
Bonnaire has escaped!
找到他 快去
Find him! Go!
我越来越担心而变得紧张
I was growing so, so nervous with worry.
亲爱的朋友们 你们找到钻石了吗?
Dear friends, did you find the diamond?
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
感谢
Thank...
敢再动一下
Make one move!
(GROANS)
皇后陛下 你的钻石和窃贼
Your Majesty, your diamond and your thief.
是我的园丁?
My gardener?
原谅我 夫人
Forgive me, ma'am.
我是窃贼
I am a thief,
但是我也是追回珠宝的主要的特工
but I am also the principal agent in the jewels' return.
绞死他 我可以让你的钱加倍
Hang him! I could double your money for you.
现在就绞死他 双倍的钱
Hang him now! Double your money.
当然他可以做到的 夫人
Surely if he could accomplish that, ma'am.
别信他 每句话都是谎言
Don't trust him, every breath is a lie.
他一定藏着卖♥♥珠宝的钱
He must have the money he made from the sales.
是的 是的
Yes, yes, I do!
现在你追回来了钻石
Now you have the diamonds back,
你还可以卖♥♥掉
you might sell them...
又一次
again.
就这样你的钱加倍了
Thereby all but doubling your money.
那我们最好把你送去找合伙人
We'd better send for your partner then.
合伙人?
Partner?
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表