如果没有一份礼物等着她
she could have the post-vacation blues.
她会有假期后抑郁症的
Come on now, it'll be a snap.
拜托嘛 一会就好了啊
How long can it take to wall off one room?
在房♥里建堵墙才要多久啊
It only took father one night to board mother up in the attic.
父亲只花了一晚上就把母亲用木板封在阁楼了
This whole thing seems a little weird.
这事感觉有点怪嘛
Well, if people were always worried about what seemed weird,
如果人们总是担心这样那样会很怪
we'd never know how delicious pigs' feet were, would we?
我们现在都不会知道猪蹄有多好吃 不是吗
Okay.
行吧
Morgan, why don't you start
Morgan 不如你开始
by unscrewing the staircase from the ceiling, please.
把那楼梯柜从天花板旋出来
You got it, boss. Hey, I got a little bit of,
好的老大 呃我有一点
uh, vertigo from both sides of the family,
恐高晕眩 是从我父母两边遗传下来的
but I think it's gonna be okay.
但我觉得应该没事吧
Yeah-- - Lefty loose-y.
好嘞 左边儿 松点儿
All right, you're doing excellent work up there, Morgan.
好啊 你在上面做的很棒 Morgan
Ah, thank you for the encouragement, Dr. K.
嗯 谢谢你的鼓励 K医生
Are you okay? Why'd I look down?
你还好吗 我为什么看下面啊
Uhoh. Oh, God.
呃 噢 噢 天
Oh, God.
噢 天
Oh! Morgan, Morgan!
噢 Morgan Morgan
Oh, my God, are you okay?
噢天啊 你还好吗
I think the vertigo is gone.
我现在好像不晕了
Oh, dear.
噢 我滴神
Why would you think it was a good idea
为什么你觉得在贵格学校
to talk about our sex life at a Quaker school?
谈我们的性生活是个好主意
Because sex sells.
因为谈性有用
Why did you think it was a good idea to bribe him?
为什么你觉得贿赂他是个好主意
$15 is a lot for a teacher. It could have swayed him.
15块对一个老师来说挺多了 我本来可以摆布他了
Okay, Danny, this is the principal
好吧 Danny 那是你儿子
at our son's school, all right?
学校的校长好吗
This isn't a maitre d' at Anthony's Crab Shack.
这不是个安东尼螃蟹店的领班
Okay, what did you want me to do?
好吧 你想我怎么做
The only other thing I had was a 50.
除了15块我只有50了
Would it have killed you to dressed up?
你穿正式点会死么
You had to wear jeans to this very important meeting.
参加这么重要的谈话你一定要穿牛仔裤么
I ironed these jeans.
这牛仔裤我熨过
Sorry, I didn't know we were gonna flirt our way out of this.
抱歉 我不知道我们还要用美人们计
You know what, don't cute-shame me.
别一副觉得我漂亮我可耻的样子
My sexuality has gotten us a lot.
我的性吸引力帮了我们不少
Like those extra cable channels.
像那些额外的电视频道啊
What happened? Oh, it justwe stopped.
发生什么了 噢 只是 停了
Danny? Hey, don't worry about it.
Danny 嘿 别担心
I'm from New York. I got this.
我是纽约人 我能搞定
Okay.
好吧
That was your plan?
那就是你的"搞定"吗
To press one? That usually works.
就按一楼 这通常有用的
That did nothing. I could have come up with that trick.
有啥大不了啊 这我也能想到
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Oh, God. No, shh.
噢 天 别啊 嘘
Oh, God. Just taketake it easy.
噢 天 你 你放轻松
Oh, God. This is my fault.
噢 天 这是我的错
I'm well over the weight limit. Every Saturday morning
我超重了 每个周六早上
when I told you I was going to spin class.
我告诉你我在去上动感单车课
I was in line for cronuts.
我是在排队买♥♥可颂甜甜圈
They're just so cakey,
它们那么"可"爱
and now I weigh 4, 000 pounds.
然后我现在就4000磅重了
Noyou're hyperventilating. I'm freaking out!
不 你呼吸紧张了 我要崩溃了
Hello? Hello? If you Quaker sons of bitches
有人吗 有人吗 如果你们这些贵格狗崽子
don't drop your goddamn oats Okay, stop, stop screaming.
不扔点燕麦片下来 好了 别叫了
It's a school on a Friday night. No one's here.
现在是周五晚上的学校 没人在的
I'm gonna miss my flight, okay?
我要赶不上我的飞机了 好么
No reception.
没信♥号♥♥
Can't even call Chelsea and Whitney
还不能打给Chelsea和Whitney
and tell them I'm gonna miss our sex vacation.
告诉她们我要错过我们的放荡假期
Do you know how many wet t-shirts I packed?
你知道我打包了多少件湿的T恤么
No, no, I don't want to hear
不 不 我不想听
the mother of my child's going on a sexy trip.
我儿子的妈妈要去一个淫乱之旅
That's TM-information.
信息量太大了
Danny, you know I'm a very sexual person.
Danny 你知道我是个很性感的人
If I can't be myself, then I'm just not gonna talk.
如果我不能做我自己 我就不说话了
I'd prefer that.
我很乐意
Well, me too. In fact, this is good.
好吧 我也是 事实上这很好啊
I can catch up on my thoughts.
我可以好好思考
How does this work?
要怎么做来着
Do I just picture something with my mind?
就在脑里随便联想点什么吗
Oh, I--we're--we're fine. We're fine.
噢 没事 我们呃 我们没事
I think that's an unoccupied unit up there.
上面应该是个空置的单元
No, it's old man Horowitz. He's the worst.
不啊 上面是Horowitz老头 他最糟了
He always bangs on the floor when Leo cries.
Leo哭的时候他老是敲地板
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Why is there a whole in my floor?
为什么我的地板有个洞
Shh.
嘘
Okay, okay, we have to make it look like a burglary.
好 好 我们要把这装成入屋盗窃
What? That's what this is.
什么 情况就是这样
Morgan, I don't think that's gonna help.
Morgan 我不觉得这有什么帮助
It works, trust me.
有用的 相信我
What're you doing? Ah.
你在干什么 呃
What was that?
什么鬼
Sounds like somebody faking a burglary!
像有人在假装入屋盗窃啊
Ah? Oh, man.
呃 噢 天
I don't want to go to jail.
我不想进监狱
No one is gonna go to jail.
没人会进监狱
I will go upstairs and I will smooth things over.
我会上楼去化解矛盾
I'm gonna go with you. I'm gonna disarm him
我要跟你去 我会用我的喜剧天赋
with my comedy.
让他放下戒备
God, I left my whoopee cushion at home.
擦 欢乐枕头落在家了
You know what? When I sit down on the couch,
不要紧 我坐到沙发上的时候
go like this...
会这样
Mm.... I'll go alone.
嗯 我自己去吧
Hey, man, I gotta talk.
嘿 大哥 我要说话
Words are just building up inside of me,
很多话已经在我脑里堆着了
and they're gonna come out somehow
无论什么方式都一定都要出来了
probably in a burp.
可能会嗝出来
Fine, talk about something. Thank God.
好吧 说些话吧 感谢上帝
You know, the reason I was excited to go to Miami
你知道么 我这么兴奋要去迈阿密的原因
is that I needed some space from this guy that--
是我和这个人之间需要一些空间
What--no, I don't want to hear about that.
啥 不啊 我不想听这些
Guys don't like that. When they break up with a girl,
男人都不喜欢听的 跟一个女的分开之后
they wanna think she closes up shop.
他们都想她关门大吉不再约会
Why? I wouldn't mind hearing about who you're dating
为啥 我不会介意听到你跟谁约会的消息啊
Yeah, right.
说得跟真的似的
No, really.
不 是真的
Actually, now you have to tell me.
事实上你现在要告诉我了
I really wanna hear.
我真的想听
Uh...
呃
Come on.
说嘛
Are you sure?
你确定
Yeah, what else are we gonna do?
是啊 不然我们还能干嘛
I mean, there wasn't really, you know,
也不是有很多 约会什么的
anything at first because I was mainly focused
刚分开的时候 我主要还是在专心地
on putting my life back together
重建我自己的生活
after the destruction you left in your wake.
毕竟你留下了毁灭性的破坏
Okay, guilt trip accepted.
好的 我感到愧疚了
What happened after that?
之后发生什么了
Okay, if it's stories you want.
好吧 如果你真的要听
There was this one girl... Mmhmm.
有那样一个女孩 嗯哼
Maxine. She was cute.
Maxine 她很可爱
And she loved dark leafy greens as much as I did.
她对深色绿叶蔬菜的喜爱程度跟我一样
We seemed like a real match,
我们好像很登对
but then I looked her up online,
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表