Sorry to interrupt. It's Mindy from the other day.
不好意思打扰了 我是前几天那个Mindy
You were checking me out? Mm...
你当时在打量我的 呃
You were. Have you seen Whitney anywhere?
你有的 有看到Whitney吗
I think she's in the bathroom.
她应该在洗手间
Oh, my God.
噢天
Like, in the bathroom or, like...
是在洗手间还是
"In the bathroom"? I don't know what that means,
"在洗手间" 我不知道你什么意思
but Whitney's in the bathroom doing coke.
但Whitney在洗手间吸粉呢
Oh, my God. Okay, thanks.
我的天 好的 谢了
Whitney? I know you're in here.
Whitney 我知道你在这
Whitney? What, did you sleepwalk here
Whitney 你梦游过来的吗
'cause you're too exhausted to hang out?
因为你太累不能和我一起玩
Okay one last sniff of drugs,
你吸完最后一点
and that is it.
真的要停了
God, just get... get in here. Hey!
天 你快进来吧 嘿
Okay...
好
Will you shut up? I am not doing drugs.
你能闭嘴吗 我没在吸毒
Yeah, right. I've seen movies.
噢 当然 我也看过电影
I know where you're keeping your stash.
我知道你把货都藏在哪
It's in a little vial up your butt.
你屁♥股♥夹着的小瓶子里
I'm gonna find it. Hey, hey!
我把它找出来 嘿 嘿
There is nothing up my butt, okay?
我屁♥股♥里面没有东西 好么
I am in here pretending to do cocaine,
我是假装在吸毒
but really, I am doing Sudoku,
但其实我在做数独
which everyone says is addictive,
所有人说这会上瘾
and, uh, it is not.
但是我并没有
Okay, then this is crazy.
好吧 这很疯狂
You chain yourself to your desk,
你把自己拴在办公桌
you are hiding in a bathroom stall...
你在厕所隔间里面躲着
Yeah. You're hanging out with me obsessively
是啊 你那么执着要跟我玩
just to avoid your life.
是想要逃避你的生活
Excuse me. You're the one who came to me
不好意思 你才是那个拿着鞋盒来找我
with a shoebox asking me to take care of your finances
然后叫我帮你打理财务的人
because you have run out of men to do it for you.
因为你暂时没有男人帮你做这些
That's not true. What is so hard
那不是真的 为什么这么难
about taking care of your own finances?
打理自己的财务而已
Are you that lazy? I'm not lazy.
你就那么懒吗 我不是懒
I just...
我只是
I love bear claws.
我爱熊爪饼
What?
什么
I know that the minute I log in to my bank account
我知道当我一登入我的银行账户
I am going to see that every day
就会看到我每天
I spend $5 on a coffee and bear claw...
花5刀在咖啡和熊爪饼上
when I know that I could just have a packet of oatmeal
我知道我可以吃一包燕麦片
and that would be much cheaper.
那样会便宜很多
And all of that money on bear claws could be better spent
那些我花在熊爪饼上的钱可以花在
on my son's education or my retirement.
我儿子的教育上 或者我退休之后用
So, yeah, Whitney, I don't want to look at it,
所以 是的 Whitney 我不想看我的账户
'cause it reminds me that every single decision I make
因为它提醒我每个我做的决定
is as a single mom, and this isn't what I planned.
都是单亲妈妈的决定 而这不是我计划的样子
You have two bear claws every morning...
你每天早上吃两个熊爪饼
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
But, um, you know, I looked at your finances,
但 嗯 我仔细看过你的财产
and I actually think you're gonna be fine.
我觉得你应该没有什么问题
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
I'm rich? I can buy a lobster tank
我很富有吗 我能买♥♥龙虾池吗
like in a restaurant? No, stupid.
餐馆里的那种 不 蠢蛋
I think it would add a lot of value to my apartment.
我觉得那会让我的公♥寓♥增值
No. Let's... let's get out of here.
不 我们走吧
Yeah, and go tell those losers that you're sober.
好 然后去告诉那些蠢蛋你戒毒了
Uh, Juliet, right?
呃 Juliet 是吗
It's Jody Kimble-Kinney.
我是Jody Kimble-Kinney
Hi. You're Jeremy's coworker. Yeah.
嗨 你是Jeremy的同事 是啊
Are you the one who eats trash?
你是那个吃垃圾的吗
No, that's Morgan.
不 那是Morgan
And Beverly. And Mindy.
和Beverly 还有Mindy
Actually, that's quite troubling.
这其实还挺糟糕的
Uh, may I sit? Of course.
嗯 我能坐下吗 当然
So Jeremy is quite taken with you.
Jeremy有点被你迷住了啊
I've never heard your story.
还没听过你的故事呢
Are you a widow of a railroad magnate?
你是铁路富豪的寡妇
You know, set to leave your fortune
打算把你的财产
to a handsome younger man who is kind to you?
留给一个对你好的英俊年轻人吗
Look, I get what this is about.
好吧 我知道你为什么这样说
Yes, I'm a lot older than Jeremy.
是的 我比Jeremy年长很多
But we really love each other.
但我们是真正爱对方的
With all due respect, that can't possibly be true.
恕我直言 这不可能是真的
When one envisions an ideal couple,
人们想象一对完美的情人
it's only one thing: a blushing young girl,
只会想到 一个脸红的年轻女孩
and a leathery older man.
和一个年纪稍大的皮衣男人
It's universal... from pygmies to the Inuits
全宇宙都这样 从侏儒到纽因特人
Miley Cyrus 流行影视歌♥星
Woody Allen 好莱坞名导演 比妻子年长近40年
to Woody Allen and Miley Cyrus .
到Woody Allen和Miley Cyrus
Let me ask you, Dr. Kimble-Kinney,
我问你 Kimble-Kinney医生
are you in a relationship?
你在谈恋爱吗
Whoa. We're getting awfully personal.
哇哦 我们的话题开始变得十分隐私
But to answer your question,
但还是回答你吧
no, I am not, by my own choice.
没有 我没在谈恋爱 这是我选择的
I have been busy with work
我在工作上挺忙的
and, you know, what with all the new shows and...
你知道的 有很多新的项目 还有
Well, maybe your problem is
好吧 可能你的问题在于
that the person who makes you happy
那个令你高兴的人
is the opposite of what you're used to.
并不是你以往所习惯的那类型
Next stop, Union Square. Oh.
下一站 联合广场 噢
By the way, I think I'm younger than you.
顺便说一下 我觉得我比你年轻
Dr. Reed! Nurse Jen!
Reed医生 Jen护士
Get out of here!
赶紧出去
You're cheating, Dr. Reed?
你在偷♥情♥吗 Reed医生
Who do you think you are, me?
你以为你是谁 我吗
It's... it's not what it looks like.
不 不是看起来那样的
I knew something was up. I knew it.
我知道有些问题 我就知道
You know, before Juliet, all the nurses thought
在Juliet之前 所有护士都以为
you were a British creep with a tanning addiction.
你是个晒黑晒上瘾的英国怪人
Then they saw you with an older woman
但她们看见你跟年纪大的女人一起时
and they were like, "Oh, Dr. Reed's so sweet
就说 "噢 Reed医生好甜啊
and not shallow. He's hot now."
一点也不肤浅啊 好性感啊"
Fine! I hated my reputation,
好吧 我讨厌我这些名声
and I would've done anything to change it.
我会做任何事情来改变它
Except modify my behavior.
除了改变我的做法
What about that poor old lady?
那可怜的老女人怎么办
Hasn't she been through enough?
她还承受不够吗
She's lived through, like, 40 wars.
她经历过有40场战争了吧
Well, actually I'm... I'm kind of paying Juliet
事实上我付了些钱给Juliet
to play my girlfriend.
让她演我女朋友
But it's kinda noble, if you think about it.
如果你细想一下 这其实很高尚
There... there are so few great roles for women her age.
她那年纪已经没有太多好角色演了
Oh, please. Helen Mirren be everywhere.
哦 拜托 像Helen Mirren的人太多了
You know, the worst part about this
你知道么 最糟糕的事情是
is that Dr. K was right.
K医生是对的
Dear, Mindy,
亲爱的Mindy
It was extremely inconsiderate of you
你非常轻率地
to cancel plans with me last minute.
在最后一分钟放我鸽子
I was forced to have the loneliest dinner.
我被迫吃了一顿最最孤独的晚餐
The pizzeria's name, Uno, was all too appropriate.
那披萨店的名字 叫Uno真是太应景
That said, I think I owe you an apology.
虽然这么说 但我觉得我应该向你道歉
I should not have told you that your life is a mess.
我不应该对你说你的生活是一团糟
It is a mess. It's like one of those stories
虽然的确是一团糟 就像那些用来
they use to scare young Catholic girls
吓天主教女孩的故事
from going to a dance.
好让她们不去跳舞
But you're handling it well.
但你处理得挺好的
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表