I'm sorry, if I could just take a quick moment.
不好意思 我在这里快速插播一下
Frisbee, if you're listening, I miss you so much.
Frisbee 如果你能听到的话 我真的好想你
I can't believe that our last conversation was a fight.
真是难以相信 我们最后的交流竟然是一场争吵
If you come back, I won't ever run the vacuum cleaner
如果你能回来 我再也不会用吸尘器在你身边
around you ever again, because I know you hate that,
吸来吸去的了 因为我知道你不喜欢那样
and as for you, New York,
那么 纽约的各位
please join me in wearing a gray ribbon
请和我一起带上这条灰丝带
until Frisbee is found.
直到Frisbee的归来
Stay strong, Frisbee. Stay Frisbee-strong, everyone.
要坚强 Frisbee 要像Frisbee一样坚强 各位
We'll be right back with Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
让我们回到对Ruth Bader Ginsburg的访谈
I saw dozens of those gray ribbons on the subway.
我在地铁上看到好多这种灰色丝带啊
I thought it was to prevent old people from driving.
我以为是为了抗♥议♥老年人开车上路的
Get your asses in here.
你们赶紧给我滚过来
Sit down.
坐下
You girls are out of control.
你们真是无法无天了
And this is coming from a girl who got so drunk,
这还是我 一个喝的太多了以至于从热气球上
she fell out of the basket of a hot-air balloon.
摔出去的人对你们的评价
Your parents sent you here to freeze your eggs,
你们的父母是让你们来冷冻卵子的
not wild out.
不是来撒野的
What's "Wild out" Mean?
"撒野"是什么词
Is that like "Slaying" From the early 2000s?
就像00年早期流行过说"搞定"一样
Okay, okay, okay, okay, Tamra, it's not worth it.
好了 别生气 Tamra 不值得
I knew it, I knew it; this city has corrupted these girls.
我就知道 这个城市已经让这些女孩堕落了
It's corrupted them all.
让她们全部堕落
It's not a surprise, really. It happens to everyone.
这不足为奇 真的 每个人都会经历这些
Just the other day, I ate with my elbows on the table.
就几天前 我还把胳膊肘放在桌上吃饭
This is supposed to be spring break.
这本来应该是个春假
One of my friends is already missing in Aruba.
我的一个朋友已经在阿鲁巴岛彻底玩嗨了
When you guys came to my college,
你们这些人到我们学校的时候
Jody led me to believe this trip would be a lot more fun.
Jody让我相信这次旅途会更有趣
Hey, it's not Jody.
喂 不是Jody
It's Dr. Kimball-Kinney, which, yeah, is hard to say.
请叫Kimball-Kinney医生 虽然发音有点难
But if we have to say it, so do you.
但如果我们都这么喊 你也得这么喊
I'm sorry it's come to this,
我很抱歉事情发展成这样
but I think it's time to implement a lock-in
但是现在是时候施行关禁闭了
right here tonight at this practice.
就在今晚就在这个地方
Tamra will gather your personal effects from the hotel.
Tarma会去宾馆把你们的私人用品取过来
What's a lock-in? Is it like a sleepover?
什么叫关禁闭 就象是那种通宵派对吗
Sort of. Yes.
差不多 太好了
I'm great at sleepovers.
我对通宵派对特别在行
I will do any dare in a Truth-or-Dare.
我玩真心话大冒险玩的特别开
One time, I snuck upstairs,
有一次 我偷偷爬上楼
touched my friend's dad's penis while he was sleeping.
趁我朋友爸爸睡觉的时候摸了他的大雕
What? All right.
什么 好了
Dr. Lahiri, I think you can--
Lahiri医生 我觉得 觉得
you can take the night off.
你可以放一晚上的假
I didn't, like, rub it or anything.
我没 没摩擦它或怎样
I just touched it.
我就是碰了一下
Your priorities have been made clear.
我已经说得很清楚了
I'm sorry. Are you trying to kick me out?
不好意思 我想问你是想把我踢出去吗
I'm just suggesting...
我只是建议你
Absolutely not, Jody.
Jody 绝对不可能
You know why? This is my business.
你知道为什么吗 这是我自己的事
These are girls are my everything.
这些姑娘就是我的一切
They all idolize me.
她们都很崇拜我
Come on, squad. Whoa.
姑娘们 我们走 哇哦
Okay, I stepped in a trash can; it's fine.
对 我踩到垃圾桶里面去了 没什么大不了的
You okay? Come on, girls.
你还好吗 姑娘们
Come with me.
跟我走
We want to stay with Jody.
我们想和Jody呆在一块儿
Yeah. Yeah.
对啊 对
Oh, you do, do you?
是吗
Mindy.
Mindy
Well, that's fine.
好吧 没关系
I have cool plans myself.
我自己也有计划
I'm gonna take a trash can off my foot.
我现在要把垃圾桶从脚上拿下来
In other news, it's now been almost two days
现在播报另一条新闻 现在距离
since Frisbee Meyers was leashed.
Frisbee Meyers走失已将近两天了
As the city rallies behind Seth,
即使整个城市都在为Seth加油打气
one can't help but lose hope.
事态的发展依然令人绝望
What? Oh, my God. This is bad.
什么 天啊 太糟糕了
If you have any information on the whereabouts
如果你有任何关于
of Frisbee Meyers, please call this number.
Frisbee Meyers下落的消息 请拨♥打♥这个电♥话♥
There is a $250,000 reward.
届时将会有25万美元的赏金
嘿 你有兴趣再来听故事吗
在哪里
FRISSBE
我用了茄子的表情
我做了茄子焗饭所以
Oh, for God sakes.
我去
Oh.
哦
Eggplant?
茄子
Whoa, Danny.
天啊 Danny
Yeah, that makes more sense.
那就说得通了
All right, all right, this is a good old-fashioned lock-in,
好了好了 这是一个传统的禁闭
which means no one can come in or out.
也就是说禁止任何人进出
And why would you want to?
你有什么理由想出去呢
We have such an exciting evening in store.
我们有这样一个刺♥激♥的夜晚
I have ordered authentic New York-style pizza,
我已经订了一个正宗的纽约风披萨
and we have two classic movies starring other people
而且我们还为那些想破坏规矩的人准备了
who like to break the rules,
两部电影
"Gran Torino" And "Ulee's Gold."
"老爷车"和"养蜂人家"
Yes, Tracy?
怎么了 Tracy
Where's Chloe?
Cloe去哪儿了
Chloe? Oh, no.
Cloe 天啊 不
No, no, no, no, no. This is not happening.
不不不 这绝对不允许发生
There is a clause in the application that says
申请里面有规定
no girl shall vanish into the night.
任何人不能在晚上跑出去
Tamra, you and I shall go find her.
Tarma 你和我一起出去找她
Jeremy, you shall take over.
Jeremy 这里暂时由你接手
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Hey, you see this building right here?
你看到这栋建筑了吗
All my friends are working all night,
我所有的朋友今晚都通宵工作
and I have to go home.
而我却必须得回家
Eh, forget it.
欸 算了
Hey, you see this dog?
你看到这只狗了吗
If I find this dog, they will freak out and have to accept me.
如果我找到了这只狗 他们一定会大吃一惊然后就得接受我
My friend, you were a big help to me.
朋友 你真是帮了我个大忙
I got a headline for you tomorrow.
我明天就给你弄个头版头条
Tell your buddies. Ready for this?
告诉你 听好了啊
"Man helps man."
"人人互助"
Leo's asleep.
Loe睡着了
He won't hear any noise.
他不会听见任何动静了
God.
天啊
Ugh, I just feel so marginalized at work these days.
我觉得最近工作上被排斥了
I mean, like, I know I'm not perfect,
我知道我也许并不完美
but it's my company.
但那是我的公♥司♥
They're treating me like I'm Donald Sterling.
他们把我当作Donald Sterling那样的种族歧视者来看待
If anything, I'm V. Stiviano.
再怎么说 那我也得是V.Stiviano那样的角色
Okay, I'm taking off my pants.
现在我要把裤子脱下来了
Which way do you want to face?
你想要哪种姿势
Honey, I'm trying to talk to you about something.
亲爱的 我现在想和你好好的谈一谈
What?
什么
Yeah, okay, let's just do missionary,
好吧 我们还是先用传教士式
and then I'll face the headboard when we really get going.
然后真正开始的时候再用后入式吧
Great plan. I love it. Okay.
好主意 我喜欢
Oh, thank God.
老天保佑
There you are.
还好你在这儿
Oh, now, lookee here, young lady, no more.
现在 听好了 小姑娘 不准再喝了
That bourbon's not for you.
这个波旁威士忌不是给你喝的
This is for my adult associates
这是给我们这些同事
and for parents when they have a male child.
和那些男孩子们的父母喝的
It's so funny hearing girls call you Dr. Kimball-Kinney
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表