Well, I think this was a pretty successful first outing
我觉得这次聚会挺成功
of the Shulman & Associates
作为我们"舒尔曼及合伙人诊所
Musical Theater Appreciation Society.
音乐剧欣赏社团"的首次活动
Do you think so? Do you think it was?
你这么认为吗 你认为是吗
Because I paid a fortune
我花大价钱
for two "Hamilton" Tickets and you got us kicked out
买♥♥了两张<汉密尔顿>的票 你却让我们在第一幕
in the first act by climbing up on stage to freestyle.
就被赶出来了 因为你爬到舞台上即兴表演
It is not my fault.
这不是我的错
All of the non-white people were doing it.
所有非白人都在这么做啊
They were the cast! You know what?
他们是演员 就这样吧
Waiter, can we get the check, please?
服务员 请给我账单
That's been taken care of for you, sir.
已经有人处理了 先生
Someone already paid for your meal.
有人为你们买♥♥单了
Oh. Okay.
哦 好吧
Cool, thanks. Let's get out of here.
酷 谢谢 那我们走吧
Well, no, don't you want to find out who paid for us?
不行 你不想知道是谁给我们付的账吗
Okay, this has happened before.
好吧 之前发生过这样的事
We need to get the hell out of here
在他们发现
before they realize I'm not CeeLo Green, okay?
我不是CeeLo Green之前 我们得赶快离开这儿 好吗
Okay. Let's ghost.
好 我们撤
Okay, obviously, we have to find out
很明显 我们应该找出
who paid for the meal, Mindy.
是谁付了账 Mindy
给你一个提示 他是一个你过去
Oh, my God, they're texting me.
哦 天哪 他们在发短♥信♥给我
I think My SAT tutor is buying us dinner.
我想我的SAT导师在请我们吃饭
Mic drop
谜底揭晓
Hi! What up, Min?
嗨 你好 Min
Hey. How are you?
嘿 你好吗
Looking good. Whoa, Jeremy!
还不错 哇哦 Jeremy
Look like you dropped some LBs, man.
你看起来好像瘦了几磅 哥们
Thank you for noticing.
谢谢关注
Yes, nobody understands my struggle.
是的 没人理解我的挣扎
It--it's one man against his food
这是 一个男人拒绝食物
but with his food.
又面对着食物的抗争
Yeah, and Mindy, you look great.
是啊 Mindy 你看起来不错
What?
什么
Yeah, motherhood definitely suits you.
做妈妈真的太适合你了
Thank you very much. Yeah.
非常感谢 嗯
I found that motherhood really
我发现当妈真的
kind of, like, stretched me out in, like, all the right places.
某种程度上 好像让我在很多适当的地方都扩展了
But not down there. Super good to know.
不是下面那里 很高兴知道这些
What are you doing here? My shoe company, Dope Feat.
你在这做什么 我的鞋子公♥司♥ Dope Feat
we're opening a flagship store here in NYC,
我们打算在纽约这里开一家旗舰店
so it's 'bout to be the bomb.
这会是重磅炸♥弹♥
Only two white people are allowed in the store
店里只允许有两个白人同时购物
at one time. Apparently, that's legal.
显然 这是合法的
You know, I actually saw some junior high kids
你知道吗 我真的看到过一些初中小孩
wearing your sneakers, and I was like,
穿你们的运动鞋 我就想
"I slept with the guy who started that company."
"我跟这个公♥司♥创始人睡过耶"
Right.
好吧
Oh, these are my boys.
哦 这些是我的小伙伴
I've been hanging with my OG NYC crew lately.
我最近一直跟我纽约的老朋友们在一起
Awesome. I like your vibe. Nice to meet you guys.
太棒了 我喜欢你们的气氛 很高兴见到你们
Uh, we've already met.
呃 我们见过
At you guys's kinda sorta wedding thing.
在你们俩的 类似婚礼的地方
Yeah, got you guys a NutriBullet.
送了你们一台"营养子弹"牌榨汁机
Never got it back.
还没收回来
That's right, I returned it for store credit
对 我去商店退掉换抵用券了
'cause I didn't like it.
因为我不喜欢它
I'm so sorry, of course, now I remember.
实在不好意思 当然 现在我想起来了
Mike, Garret, Althium.
Mike Garret Althium
My name's Marcus. Marcus.
我叫Marcus Marcus
Marcus? Yeah.
Marcus吗 是的
I'm really feeling Althium for you.
我真心觉得Althium超适合你
Is that a pill? That's not a name, for sure.
那是一种药吗 肯定不是一个名字
Could be that. I think maybe, like,
有可能是 我觉得有可能
we'll catch up another time. Let's get dinner and hang.
我们下次再约 一起吃晚饭 一起出来
That would be so much fun.
那一定很好玩
Uh, yeah, I was thinking more of, like, a one-on-one thing.
呃 是的 我说的是更倾向于一对一的活动
Oh, right, yes. Yeah, yeah, sorry.
哦 是的 是的 不好意思
This is a bit awkward, Min. It's homies' night.
真有点尴尬 Min 这是"哥们之夜"
Me and Mindy.
我和Mindy
Really?
真的吗
No, okay.
好吧
Have fun. Good.
玩得开心 很好
Guys, is this weird?
各位 奇不奇怪
Casey's back in town and he asked me to dinner.
Casey回纽约了 他约我吃晚饭
You're always bursting up in here, talking about,
你总是突然出现在这儿 说着
"Hey, guys, is this weird?"
"嘿 各位 奇不奇怪"
What about what's weird that's going on in our lives?
聊聊我们生活里奇怪的事怎么样
I keep seeing the number 16 everywhere.
我总是到处看到数字16
The thing is, guys, I'm just still really attracted
问题是 各位 我还是很迷恋
to his hot face and body, you know,
他性感的脸蛋和身体 而且
and his business is taking off.
他的生意蒸蒸日上
Maybe I should give him another shot,
也许我应该再给他一次机会
like America did with Chris Brown
就像美国人对Chris Brown做的那样
and wars in Iraq.
还有伊♥拉♥克♥战争
No, no, no, no, we're not doing that, okay?
不 不 不 不 你不能这么做 好吗
You never get back with an ex, okay?
好马不吃回头草 好吧
If they didn't like you with 20 dogs,
我养二十只狗时不能接受我的人
they're not gonna like you with 40.
就更不能指望她们接受我养40只狗了
Yeah, it's a losing proposition, Mindy.
是的 这是一个必输的提议 Mindy
Eh, give him another shot.
啊 再给他一次机会啦
He took care of things in the sack.
让他处理上不上♥床♥的问题
Thanks, Beverly. That's what I wanted to hear,
谢谢 Beverly 这是我想听到的
so that's what I'm gonna listen to.
所以我就听取这个建议啦
Guys, I'm gonna date Casey again.
各位 我要重新约会Casey了
Great work, everybody. I think this is actually
干得漂亮 各位 我觉得其实
I think that's great. You know what?
我觉得很棒 你知道吗
Just take my stuff and put it in my office.
把我东西拿上 放到我办公室
Exes are trick--
前任是圈套
You know what, I'm gonna talk to her in private.
好吧 我会跟她私下谈一下
Someone's in a good mood, for dating a virgin.
某人心情不错啊 跟处♥女♥约会
Wait, how are you dating someone without having sex?
等等 你是怎么做到跟人约会但是不做♥爱♥的
You can't take a plane flight without having sex.
你连坐飞机都不能不做♥爱♥
We stayed up all night talking on her fire escape.
我们一夜没睡 在她家防火梯上聊天
I asked about her hopes and dreams,
我问了她的希望和梦想
and I really listened to what she said.
我认真倾听她说话
That's a first for me.
我第一次这样
You know, I think a relationship is ab--
我认为感情是
Goodbye, everybody. Eh.
再见 各位 呃
Oh, my God, Dr. L, stop everything.
哦 天哪 L医生 不要动
Yeah, stop. Wait, Tamra.
停下 等等 Tamra
I'm writing a letter of complaint to Brookstone.
我正在写投诉信给Brookstone
Brookstone是美国一家专业零售商 供应各种功能多 质量好 设计独特新奇 在市面上较难找的消费产品
Their heated toilet seat burned my butt.
他们的加热马桶圈把我屁♥股♥烧了
Don't look, don't look. I'm very embarrassed of it.
别看 别看 我很难为情的
Okay, so you're well aware
好了 你知道我有
of my award-winning lifestyle blog, right?
一个备受赞誉的生活博客 对吧
"Tamra's Shade Shack"?
"Tamra的遮阳棚"
Are you kidding? I live my life by it.
你开玩笑吗 我就是靠这个活的
I'm no longer number one in web traffic
我不是纽约网站流量第一名了
for New York City. Guess who's beating me?
猜猜谁打败我了
"Celibacy and the City,"
"禁欲都市"
the tell-all blog of a 30-something virgin.
一个30岁左右处♥女♥的自白博客
Oh, my God, "Cosmo" Recommended
哦 天哪 Cosmo 推荐
that I get into this site this spring.
我春天的时候浏览过这个网站
Well, that and pegging. I only have time for one.
上网和第四爱 我只有时间做一样
Obviously, I'm leaning towards pegging.
显然 我倾向于第四爱
I think you should try pegging.
我认为你应该试试第四爱
So in her newest post this morning,
在她今早的最新更新中
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表