Who wouldn't want friendly criticism
谁不想要圈外人
from someone outside of their profession?
友善的批评呢
Writers are sensitive creatures, Mindy.
编剧们都是极度敏感的生物 Mindy
But my friend Kathy, the other mom,
但是我的朋友Kathy 就是另一个妈妈
said that it was a good idea.
说这是个好主意
"Friend"?
"朋友"
What was number nine in my rules of stage mommery?
我的舞台备忘录的第九条是什么
10-1 is pee, 10-2 is poop.
术语10-1是小便 10-2是大便
That was eight. What was number nine?
那是第八条 第九条是啥
Stage mothers don't have friends.
舞台妈妈们没有朋友
They just have enemies...
只有敌人
They haven't stabbed in the back yet.
她们只是还没在你背后捅一刀罢了
That bitch set me up.
那个婊♥子♥竟然算计我
Jeremy, I need a vendetta day.
Jeremy 我需要一个复仇日
Where are my brass knuckles?
我的指节铜环在哪里
No, no, no, no, no. No.
不不不不不不
Leave it, okay.
算了吧 好吗
You're clearly not cut out for this.
你确实不太适合这东西
I don't know; maybe Leo can get into something
我也说不准 或许Leo可以尝试一些
less challenging.
不那么具有挑战性的东西
So much for dreaming big.
放飞梦想就到此为止了
Guess he'll just have to be a stupid doctor like us.
我想他只能像我们一样愚蠢地做一个医生了
Jody, I know you're upset, but she'll be fine.
Jody 我知道你不开心 但是她会好的
She'll go to her CrossFit gym,
她会去她常去的那家CrossFit
and she'll push a couple of truck tires around.
翻几次汽车轮胎就好了
Yes, I suppose so.
是啊 我也是这样想的
Jody, I also want to thank you
Jody我还想谢谢你
for the good care you took of my Anne-Marie
对我的Anne-Marie的悉心照料
while I was overseas.
当我在海外的时候
There's no need for that.
不用道谢了
It was... it was my pleasure.
能这样做我也很愉悦
Not my pleasure.
不是愉悦
It was my duty.
这是我该做的
I knew that no matter what my Anne-Marie needed,
我知道不管我的Anne-Maire需要什么
you were there
你都会在那儿
to give it to her good.
让她满足的
All right.
够了
Forbes...
Forbes
jeez.
天哪
There's something I got to tell you,
我得告诉你件事儿
something you're not gonna like.
你不会喜欢这种事儿的
While you were away,
当你不在的时候
Anne-Marie and I...
Anne-Marie和我
What are you saying, Jody?
你说什么 Jody
It's Leviticus 20:21.
利未记20章21节
You lay with your brother's wife?
你上了你兄弟的老婆
Yes.
是的
Can you ever forgive me?
你会原谅我吗
Oh, no.
哦 不
That's between you and the Lord, Jody.
这是你和主之间的问题了 Jody
Thank you so much.
太谢谢了
I...
我
You're gonna want to get a new island in the kitchen,
你可能会想把厨房♥中间桌子换掉
because it has been tainted...
因为它上面有
Dang, you look worse than when Daddy tried
天哪 你看起来比老爸试图把我塞进
to put me in my Easter dress.
我的复活节裙子里时还要糟糕
Is there someplace private we could talk?
有什么比较适合我们私谈的地方吗
Yeah, come on in. Thank you.
当然 进来吧 谢谢
Sleeping with Anne-Marie is the worst thing I ever did,
睡了Anne-Maire简直是我♥干♥过的最愚蠢的事了
and I once shot and ate a bald eagle.
我曾经还射下来一只秃头鹰然后吃掉了
Courtney's an adult.
Courtney是个成年人
She's not on her parents' cell phone plan.
她又不和她爸妈有共享的手♥机♥套餐
She's got her own printer.
她有自己的打印机
I just wish you weren't so jealous.
我只是希望你妒忌心不要那么重
I am not jealous of her,
我不是嫉妒她
and I am jealous of a ton of stuff:
我可是嫉妒其他一大堆东西呢
Beverly's knife, Dr. Lahiri's massive hands...
Beverly的刀啊 Lahiri医生巨大的手
Well, then what's the problem?
那问题出在哪儿呢
You deserve more than just a normal girl.
你的水准应该不止限于一个普通的女孩儿啊
You deserve someone awesome,
你拥有更棒的女朋友
like Jessica Rabbit
比如 Jessica Rabbit
or Brandi Chastain.
或者 Brandish Chastin
Brandi Chastain 女子橄榄球运动员
I do not deserve anyone like that.
我配不上像那样的人
Hey, guys?
嘿 伙计们
I enjoyed listening to this when it was juicy,
你们谈点有趣的东西我还会很喜欢听
but now it's just sad and boring, okay?
但是现在只让人感觉伤感又无聊 好吗
Why are you even in bed at 8:00?
为什么你8点钟就上♥床♥了
'Cause I don't have plans tonight, okay?
因为我今晚没有任何计划 好吗
And I'll thank you not for bringing it up.
希望你别再提起这事了
Oh, I tell you what.
哦 告诉你啊
We found this great kid today.
我们今天发现一个超级棒的孩子
Boy, he'd be a great running back.
天哪 他当一个跑卫肯定十分出色
He wants to be a rabbi,
他却想当犹太教主
but I think we can flip him.
但是我想我们能让他改变主意的
Hey, what's wrong?
嘿 怎么了
You're barely eating my food.
你都没怎么吃你的东西
Oh, I'm so sorry.
噢 不好意思
I'm still thinking about "Tides of Tomorrow."
我还是在想着"明日潮水"
Oh, yes. Hey.
哦 对了 嘿
Leo was so good.
Leo表现得太棒了
What? Yeah.
啥 是啊
So talented.
太有天赋了
I get it, you know?
我明白的 你知道吗
I... I understand why you're trying
我 我能理解为什么你想
to get him into the business.
把他弄进影视业了
Drew, Leo wasn't on the show.
Drew Leo没出现在剧里
They used another kid.
他们用了另一个宝宝
Are you sure? I think it may have been him.
你确定吗 我以为那就是他
You think I can't recognize my son?
你觉得我认不出我儿子吗
Yes, I took home that Greek boy from daycare one time,
确实 我有一次把那个希腊男孩从日托所带回来了
but they have the same olive complexion.
但是他们都有同一种橄榄肤色
It was confusing.
这很迷惑人的
How could you not watch?
你怎么可以没有看呢
I'm sorry.
真是太对不起了
I was working out, and I forgot.
我那时在锻炼 然后我就忘了
It was leg day.
那天是腿部锻炼日
Look, I don't want to make a big deal about this,
听着 我并不想小题大做
but how could you forget?
但是你怎么可以忘记呢
You know how important it was to the two of us,
你知道这对我们两个有多重要
and I don't want to bring this up,
还有我不想提起的一件事
but I felt like the other night,
但是我感觉那个晚上
you didn't want to come over because Leo was here.
你不想过来因为Leo在这儿
What? That is absolutely not true.
什么 绝对不可能这样
I put in my time in with Leo over the weekend,
我这周末花了不少时间和Leo在一起
and I figured, you know, I'd like to have a little time
然后我就觉得 我也想抽出一点儿时间
to focus on the two of us.
就留给我们两个
Drew, I like you a lot,
Drew 我很喜欢你
but I can't be in a relationship with a guy who thinks
但是我不能和一个认为
he's "Putting in his time" With my son.
他是在"花时间"在和我儿子相处的男人交往
He's the most important person in my life,
他是我生命中最重要的人
and I want to be with someone who's as excited about him as I am.
我想和一个和我一样对他好的人在一起
Yeah.
是啊
I don't know what to say.
我不知道我该说什么了
Hi, Mindy.
嗨 Mindy
Go away. I'm very humiliated.
走开 我现在很羞耻
I broke up with my boyfriend,
我和我男友分手了
and my son will never win a Golden Globe,
我儿子永远赢不了金球奖了
and I don't want to talk to anyone right how.
而且我现在不想和任何人说话
All right.
好吧
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表