who decided to have children in her 30s.
决定等到30岁后再要孩子
Yeah. Didn't work out with the dad.
没错 跟孩子爸爸分了
But it's for the best. Do miss the sex, though.
但这样最好 不过还是怀念跟他的性♥爱♥
The point is, I am here to help you take control
我要说的是我来这是帮你们夺回控制
of your own fertility.
孕育下一代的权利
No, oh...
不 哦
All this to say, if you give me a mere hour of your time,
我现在要说的是只要给我一小时
I can teach you the secret of how you, too, can have it all.
我就能教你们如何也拥有一切的秘密
And now, this handsome guy and I are gonna make it rain...
现在 这位帅哥和我要在这下场雨
information.
下场资料雨
Fliers for a talk I'm about to give
我大约在一个半小时后
in about an hour and a half.
要发表演讲的传♥单♥
Eat it up, ladies!
收着吧 姑娘
Okay, guys, meet at the front entrance.
各位 我们到时候入口见
We'll lead you over.
我们会带你们进去的
And that is how you recruit.
招募就该这么做
My football players don't even listen to me like that.
我的运动员们都不像这样听我说话
Maybe I should talk to them?
是不是该让我来和他们说
I can come to their locker room.
我可以去他们的更衣室
Or their showers.
或者淋浴间
When do they shower? No.
他们什么时候淋浴 别想
I could be on a romantic getaway in the country.
我本来可以在乡村过二人世界的
Making love on the grass of a battle site
在死了上百年轻人的
where hundreds of young men died.
战场草地上酣畅做♥爱♥
But no, thanks to Mindy, I'm getting ready
但不行 因为Mindy 我得要
for a presentation no one knows is happening.
准备一场没有人知道的演讲
Stop blaming Dr. L, okay?
别怪L医生了好吗
You are the one undermining the practice!
你才是削弱诊所的那一个
I didn't know microwaving fish
我不知道在微波炉转鱼
would make the whole office smell.
会搞得整间办公室臭气熏天
I'm talking about the incident
我说的是在那一晚
in her apartment the other night.
在她公♥寓♥里的意外
What incident?
什么意外
When you brushed her hair out of her head while she was asleep.
她睡着的时候 你拨弄了她的头发
Come on, man.
拜托 兄弟
What--uh, what's the big deal?
这 这有什么大不了的
Uh, there was a little bit of mayonnaise on her forehead.
她额头上有点蛋黄酱
Okay, well, that's very plausible,
好吧 这么说很合理
but still, she thought it was romantic, okay?
但还是 她觉得这很浪漫 好吗
There was nothing romantic about it.
这有什么浪漫可言呢
All I did was this.
我就是这么做的
I-I know that that is not romantic,
我知道这不浪漫
but still, you got a girlfriend.
但不管 你有女朋友了
Stop sending Dr. Lahiri mixed signals. Right, right.
别再给Lahiri医生发送奇怪信♥号♥♥了 好的 好的
And, also, me.
还有也别给我发了
Let's just pretend that never happened.
我们就装作这从没发生过
Yes, it never happened.
对 从没发生过
I have to go to the bathroom.
我要去上厕所了
Once you stop worrying about fertility,
一旦你不再为生育担忧
you can start worrying about what's really important.
你可以开始为其他真正重要的事担忧
Like getting through a lecture hungover.
比方说宿醉的状态下听一场演讲
I recommend Pedialyte through a Twizzler.
我推荐沾着电解质液盐吃糖条
You got to be careful.
你得要小心点
I'm part of the presentation.
我可是这个演讲的一部分
The first round of people to sign up
第一批来和我们签约的
will get a free "Hamilton"--
将会免费得到"汉密尔顿"的
CDs, not tickets.
CD 不是票子
What do you think we are?
你们把我们当成谁了
We can't afford that. Yeah.
我们可买♥♥不起那个 对啊
Thanks so much for coming out, you guys.
非常感谢大家的出席
Oh, man, I used to love this place.
天哪 我以前超爱这个地方的
One time, I tried to dance on the bar...
有一次 我想去吧台上跳舞
But I didn't have the upper body strength to climb up,
但我上肢力量不够我爬上去
so I danced by the bar.
所以我只好在它旁边跳
And Shut up.
还有 闭嘴
Is that the coach from before?
那人是之前那个教练吗
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
More like Vince Lomhottie. Oh, it is.
就像性感版的Vince Lombardi 对 还真是他
Hey, man. Hey!
嘿 兄弟 嘿
Hey. What's going on?
嘿 怎么啦
How'd the presentation go?
你们的演讲搞得如何
It went really well.
进展得非常不错
We signed up 16 new patients, so it was cool.
我们签下了16个新患者 所以挺不错的
Hey, join us. Sit down.
嘿 坐下来吧 跟我们一起
Oh, five people in a booth, I don't know if that's safe.
噢 五个人一个卡座 这应该受不了吧
Yeah. Move over.
没事 挪过来一点
Come on, move over. There's plenty of room.
来吧 过来一点 这边还有很大空间呢
I can go one butt cheek for this guy.
为了他我可以只坐半个屁♥股♥
All right, all right. Move over, you animals.
好吧 好吧 过来点啦 你太不是人了
It's comfortable. Aw, thanks.
挺舒服的嘛 噢 多谢
So how was your day?
你今天怎么样呢
My recruitment went well.
招队员招得挺不错的
I found a fullback who only has light asthma, so...
我招到一个只有轻微哮喘的后卫 所以
Well, if you're okay with asthma,
如果你对哮喘没意见的话
I can be your Tom Brady.
我可以成为你队里的Tom Brady
Oh I don't know about that.
哦 我不知道你还有这一手
I think you might be a distraction to the team.
我想你大概会分散球队的注意力吧
Or if you're looking for someone with sleep apnea...
又或者 如果你在找有睡眠呼吸暂停症的队员的话
Stop it, stop it.
别闹了 别闹了
No, I sleep like an angel.
不是这样的 我睡着时安静得像天使一样
Oh!
哦
Are you okay, sweetie?
亲爱的 你还好吗
It's nothing, it's nothing.
没什么 没什么
It's just, now that we moved,
只是 我挪过来之后
I'm directly under a vent, and it's very chilly.
我正坐在通风口下 真的好冷啊
Oh, you poor thing.
哦 可怜的宝宝
Well, maybe we should all leave and go someplace else that's not quite so drafty?
要不然我们一起换个没有这么大风的地方坐吧
No, we just got our drinks. We're having fun.
不要啊 我们刚点好喝的 玩得挺开心的
Well, some of us are having fun, some of us are freezing.
你看 有的人玩得挺开心 有的人可要冻死啦
You know, you guys work it out.
这样吧 你们想想怎么办
I'm just gonna see if the bartender can warm up this white wine.
我去看看酒保能不能把我这杯白葡萄酒给热一热
Ah! Okay.
哦 好吧
So how long you guys in town for?
那么你们要在这呆多久
We leave tomorrow, 6:00 a.m. Sharp.
我们明早6点回去
Well, I'm glad I caught you, then,
我很高兴碰到你们了
because this place has 10 cent wings.
因为这里 有只要10美分的鸡翅卖♥♥
What?
什么
Mindy, Courtney gave up our weekend together.
Mindy 要知道Courtney牺牲了我们的二人周末
The least we could do is go someplace
至少我们可以换个
where she wouldn't be suffering.
不会让她这么难受的位置坐吧
Okay, well, good luck with that, 'cause she suffers everywhere.
好吧 可能性不大 因为她在哪都没舒服过
Should I go?
我该回避吗
Mindy, you owe Courtney and I an apology.
Mindy 你欠Courtney和我一个道歉
For what? For scoring us a dozen new patients?
为了什么呢 签下了一打新患者
Yeah, and I got a callback for "Spring Awakening."
对啊 我还收到了"春日觉醒"的回电呢
Yeah, man. You have been rude to us.
对啊 你对我们态度太差了
And, to quote Tim Gunn, "That is not a good look."
用Tim Gunn的话来说就是 "这也太难看了"
Okay, if Tim Gunn was here, he would say,
好 如果Tim Gunn在这而 他会说
"That's a lot of look."
"这也好看爆了吧"
"That's a lot of look!"
"这也好看爆了吧"
You know what? I am sorry.
你知道吗 我确实很遗憾(抱歉)
I am so sorry that I had to spend a weekend
我很遗憾我竟然这个周末
making conversation with a woman who cannot tolerate Earth's atmosphere.
一直和一个连正常大气都受不了的女人交谈
Yeah, you know, I'm gonna go. No!
呃 我还是走吧 别
No! Don'tugh.
别 别走 唉
Son of a bitch. Byebye.
真操蛋 拜拜
Hey, man, what is your problem?
嘿 你什么毛病啊
You haven't even given Courtney a chance.
你都没给Courtney一个机会
You've been rude to her this whole trip.
你全程都没对她客气过
Well, I don't understand why it's so important to you
我搞不懂为什么我喜不喜欢你女朋友
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表