Welcome home, Prince Leo.
欢迎回家 Leo王子
Behold, one day all this will be yours.
瞧好了 有朝一日这些都是你的
I hope you like property taxes, kid.
儿子 但愿你喜欢交财产税
Oh, Danny, you're already making lame dad jokes.
你看 Danny 你已经开始讲爸爸的烂笑话了
I'll tell you what's a joke. The parking at that hospital.
我跟你讲什么才是笑话 那就是医院的停车场
Danny? Yeah?
Danny 嗯
Where's our TV? And my laptop, and our booze.
我们的电视机呢 还有我的笔记本 还有咱们的酒
Oh, my God, we've been robbed.
我的天哪 咱家遭抢啦
No, we haven't been robbed.
没有 我们没被抢
I baby proofed the place. Baby proofed?
是我在屋里开展了宝宝隔离防护工作 宝宝隔离
Yeah. More like funproofed.
没错 更像是乐趣隔离吧
Look, I read in an article that says kids
听我说 我读了篇文章 上面说小孩子
shouldn't watch screens until they're 18.
不满十八岁就不应该看屏幕
I was literally raised on TV, and I turned out perfect.
我就是在电视前长大的 现在不也出落得很完美吗
You have an attention span of 15 seconds.
你注意力只能维持15秒啊
What? Huh?
啥 哈
Hey, did you disable the wifi?
喂 你把无线网也关了吗
Yep. How am I gonna turn
是的 那我要怎么把一个
my ill-informed mommy blog into a book of stolen recipes?
资讯落后的妈妈博客变成丰富多彩的食谱书啊
That's my dream! Look, it's gonna be hard for me too.
这是我的梦想啊 这对我来说也不容易啊
Giving up the Weather Channel
我要戒掉天气频道
Especially in an El Nino year.
还是在这么一个厄尔尼诺年
Yeah. You do love El Nino.
是 你确实大爱厄尔尼诺
We're both in this together, okay?
我们俩都有牺牲的 好吗
Look at him. He's all that matters.
瞧瞧他啊 他才是最重要的
I love this guy. Hey, did you find my gun?
我爱这个小家伙 对了 你有找到我的枪吗
There's a gun in here?
家里还有枪
No.
没有
Love you. I love you, too.
爱你呦 我也爱你
Found it. It was in the toilet.
找到啦 在马桶里呢
Danny, what does that mean?
Danny 你说的什么意思啊
A beautiful boy could only come from
一个小帅哥必定
such a beautiful mother?
有个漂亮妈妈
Danny, I love that.
Danny 这话我爱听
I'm gonna get that as a tramp stamp.
我要在我屁♥股♥上方纹上这句话
Yeah? That's gorgeous.
是吗 太动听了
Come here.
过来
How am I supposed to go back to work tomorrow?
我明天要怎么去上班啊
Maybe I should take paternity leave.
也许我应该请个陪产假
Are you kidding me? Sex noises again?
开什么玩笑 又是做♥爱♥噪音
It's ridiculous. The third time this week.
太荒唐了 这周都第三次了
It's disgusting. I'm getting a UTI
恶心死我了 光是想想我就
just thinking about it.
快尿路感染了
You know what we used to do when we heard sex noises?
你还记得以前我们怎么对付这种情况的吗
We would just turn the volume up on the TV, so maybe...
我们以前都会调大电视声音 所以或许
We should go next door and talk to her
我们要去隔壁 找她好好聊聊
because we're not bringing back the TV.
因为我们绝不会把电视搬回来
Yes. Great idea. But... but...
是啊 好主意 但是 但是
Let's do it. Come on, babe. Okay.
就这么办 来吧 宝贝 好吧
Just one sec, guys.
稍等一下
Just fool around with each other for a minute, okay?
等我一分钟 你们自己先互相搞一下行吗
Yeah? Can you quiet it down?
啥事 你们能安静一下吗
This is a family building, not the last days of Rome.
这里是家庭住♥宅♥ 不是声色犬马的淫窝
Yeah, yeah, you guys are the old married couple
我知道 我知道 你们是隔壁住的
that live next door. I'm sorry, old?
老夫老妻 不好意思 我们老吗
No, no, no, no. Him, maybe. Not me.
不 不 不 不 他或许算吧 我肯定不老
I'm essentially a child bride.
我这岁数也就是个童养媳
Okay, regardless, this is a family building,
行啦 反正这是个家庭住♥宅♥
so can you dial it down a couple of shades of Grey?
所以你能不能别这么"五十度灰"
Okay, so I have to sit
所以我就活该坐下来 整夜整夜
and listen to your baby cry all night?
听你家婴儿嚎啕大哭吗
I'd rather die than dial anything down
我死也不要为了一对自以为是的
for a couple of smug breeders because in six months
奶爸奶妈平息情欲 因为不到半年
when you guys move out to Scarsdale
你们就会搬到斯卡斯代尔
and you get fat and you die, I'm gonna be here
接着发胖 等死 而我会一直在这儿
partying with the anorexic gay couple that moves in, okay?
跟搬到隔壁的厌食症同性夫夫开派对 懂了吗
Okay, all right. All right.
好吧 行 好的
Okay, so we agreed, no screens,
所以我们一致同意 杜绝屏幕存在
no junk food till he's done breastfeeding,
母乳喂养期间杜绝垃圾食品
and no going outside till he gets his vaccinations.
他接种疫苗之前不得外出
Except to go to the movies with him,
除非是带他出去看电影
which is fine because I'm ethnic.
这总可以吧 因为我不是白种人啊
No, New York City is the greatest city in the world,
不行 纽约是这世界上最伟大的城市没错
but it's a vile cesspool of disease.
可它也是个肮脏的疾病聚集坑
We invented AIDS.
是我们发明了艾滋欸
Take that, San Fran.
记住我的话 旧金山
Okay. I can stay inside.
好吧 那我就宅在家
Although I did email TMZ that I'd be leaving the house today.
虽然我已经告诉TMZ讲我今天要出门了
And most important, keep this nearby
最重要的来了 把这个放他附近
so Leo doesn't forget Papa.
这样Leo就不会忘记爸比了
That's sweet, but we are saying "Daddy" And "Mommy."
很温馨啦 但是我们要讲"爸爸"和"妈妈"
None of this, like, Papa, Mama,
不要讲什么爸比 妈咪
European bull jive, okay? We're Americans.
这是欧洲人的屁话 我们是美国人
No.
别这样
Mi familia.
我的家人啊(意文)
Okay, you're getting very Italian
好啦 你今天早上也太
and very emotional this morning.
意大利风了 还很情绪化
You guys... I love you guys so much.
你们 我好爱你们
Yeah. I love you.
知道了 我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Ciao Bella.
再见美人(意文)
Go out and make us some money, okay?
出去给我赚钱啦
I have very expensive habits.
我的人生可是很烧钱的
I'll call you in five minutes. Bye, babe.
我五分钟后给你打电♥话♥ 拜拜 宝贝
So as of now, we no longer take the API insurance,
所以眼下 我们不再交年度化标准保费
but we do take Steve Harvey brand insurance.
我们改交史蒂夫·哈维品牌保险
So nice of you to finally join us, Dr. Castellano.
Castellano医生 我们可终于把你盼来了
Or should I say, proud Papa Castellano.
还是应该叫你 骄傲的Castellano爸比
Bring it in. Bring it in.
抱一个 抱一个
Hey, where's Dr. L?
L医生呢
Oh, wait, let me guess. She's at home with that baby.
等一下 让我来猜猜 她在家带孩子呢
She's with Leo, yeah. They're doing great.
她和Leo在一起 是的 母子俩好着呢
Not that anyone's asking. She should be back
主动交代一下 她大概
about, I don't know, 8 to 12 weeks.
8到12周之后会回来复职吧
Oh, that must be nice.
想必一定很爽
I didn't get any time off when my dog had puppies.
我家狗狗生宝宝的时候我什么假都没请到
You took two weeks off. I only needed one.
你不是放了两周假吗 其实我只需要一周
I totally get it. I recently missed an important lunch
我完全懂的 我最近错过了一次重要的午餐
because I was admiring a butter-yellow dandelion
就因为欣赏一朵黄油色的蒲公英
that had forced its way through a pavement crack.
坚强地从人行道上的一道裂缝中生长出来
That's a weird new attitude.
这可是个蛮怪的新心态啊
Yeah, Dr. Reed's been in a real good mood
是啊 Reed医生自打开始能定期约会
since he started getting it on the reg.
心情就好的不得了
On the reg with Whitney?
和Whitney吗
Well...
嗯
She knows you're going out, right?
她知道你们俩在约会 对吧
Indeed she does, Danny.
她确实知道 Danny
And I'm as happy as a prawn in sauce.
我快乐的像只酱虾
Hey, Dr. R., since you're in such a good-ass mood,
R医生 既然你心情这么棒
I was wondering if we could revisit my request
那你能不能重新看下我
for a "TLC Tuesdays" Dress code?
"TLC周二"的着装要求申请
TLC Tuesdays?
TLC周二
You know, like, I don't want no scrubs
你懂的啊 就是我不想让医护服
to wear on my body.
遮蔽我的身体
No scrubs. Well, that could be fun.
不♥穿♥医护服 也蛮有趣的
Oh, my God. Thank you!
天哪 谢谢你
It will so not interfere with work.
绝对不会影响工作的
I just need the next two hours off
我只需要接下来的两小时
to plan what I'm going to wear. Get outta here.
来好好计划下我要穿什么 出去吧
I was planning on making an Irish exit here,
我本来打算悄悄离开这儿的
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表