No, that is the worst idea I have ever heard,
不 这是我听过最糟糕的主意了
and I played saxophone in high school to get guys.
我可是还在高中的时候吹过萨克斯撩男人呢
Jonah and I are really great together,
Jonah和我相处的很好
plus, once we have the baby,
而且 如果我们有了孩子
I think he's gonna want to really settle down
我想他会愿意安定下来
and be a great dad. Oh, no, no, no.
做个好爸爸的 噢 错 错 错
Eden, trying to trap a guy never works.
Eden 强扭的瓜不甜
If it did, Joey McIntyre would still
如果那样有用 我早就把
be locked in my parents' basement.
Joey McIntyre关在我父母的地下室了
Kay? You cannot tell him about this.
好吗 你不能跟他说这件事
Well, it's a little late for that.
这个嘛 有点晚了
Hey. Jonah. Here to be the dad.
嘿 我是Jonah 来当爹的
Hey, what's that nurse's deal?
那个护士有主了吗
Hey, Jody, we have a huge problem.
嘿 Jody 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
You got too small a venue for my surprise birthday party?
我的生日惊喜派对场地太小了吗
Easy, just get an overflow room showing a simulcast.
放松点 就找个带同步播放的分会场就行
No, no, no.
不 不 不
We can't do Eden's in vitro, okay?
我们不能给Eden做试管 好吗
There's a problem with the donor.
捐献者有点问题
I don't like his personality.
我不喜欢他的性格
Excuse me? That's a problem?
不好意思 那算是个问题吗
Yeah, I met him and he sucks.
是啊 我见过他了 就是个渣男
He's clearly not serious about Eden,
他明显对Eden不是认真的
and he smell like whatever I think drugs
而且他闻起来有股什么味儿
are supposed to smell like, okay?
我觉得毒品就是这种味的
He can't be a father. Sure, he can.
他不能做父亲 他当然可以做
My father was a terrible man, and he sired three angels.
我的爸爸就是个糟糕的人 他可生了三个天使
and a couple of Cuban kids,
还有几个古巴孩子
which we were never allowed to meet.
从来不让我们见
Eden is, like, my favorite patient, okay?
Eden是我最喜欢的病人
I think, in the long run, she'd be better off
我觉得从长远来看 她最好选个
using a donor and raising the kid by herself.
陌生的捐赠者然后自己抚养孩子
As reproductive facilitators,
作为生殖机构
it is our job to give medical advice
我们的工作是提供医学意见
and then let our patients make their own decisions.
然后让病人们自己做出决定
It's unethical, Mindy.
你这样是违反职业道德的 Mindy
Okay, but if a person is tied to the tracks,
没错 但是如果一个人被绑在轨道上
and a train is coming, I'm gonna untie them.
而火车开过来了 我会给他们松绑的
Or at least I'm going to kill them
或至少 我会用一种
in a more merciful way,
更慈悲的方式杀掉他们
like bash their brains in with a rock.
比如用石头砸破他们的脑袋
One thing's for sure.
可以肯定的是
If they're hot, I'm gonna kiss 'em.
如果他们很帅 我会吻他们的
Mindy, you don't know this man,
Mindy 你又不了解这个男人
and you know you jump to conclusions,
你总是太快下结论
like how you assume Colette knew Ellen.
比如你以为Colette认识Ellen
Yeah. I mean, she does.
是啊 我是说 她确实认识
They're very close, but still--
她们很熟 但是
Catastrophe!
灾难啊
The nurses hate working here.
护士们讨厌在这里工作
I was in their lounge,
我刚才去他们的休息室
and they have a poster up that says
他们挂了一幅海报
"They pay me to work here.
"他们花钱让我在这工作"
They don't pay me to like it."
又没花钱让我喜欢这里"
And it cut like a knife.
简直让我心如刀割啊
If you think the poster's disrespectful,
你要是觉得海报太不尊重人
just tell them to take it down.
就让他们拿下来呗
I don't want them to take it down, Jody.
我不想强迫他们拿下来 Jody
I want them to want to take it down.
我想让他们主动拿下来
You know what? If they don't like working here,
他们要是不喜欢在这里工作
they can take a hike-- we'll hire immigrants,
那就走人呗 我们可以雇点非法移♥民♥
we'll pay them nothing, and if they complain,
不给他们发工资 如果他们敢抱怨
we'll turn them in. Adios, amigos!
我们就举报他们 拜拜了 朋友们
Well, maybe they have a reason to be unhappy.
也许他们不开心是有原因的
But, you know what? No longer.
但是你猜怎么着 不会再这样了
Because from now on, I'm gonna take those frowns,
因为从现在开始 我要解决掉他们的不开心
and I'm going to invert them.
我要拨乱反正
Kay?
好吗
Thank you for letting me come with you
谢谢你让我和你一起来
to collect this sample.
收集样本
I'm so cooped up in the office,
我在办公室快闷死了
and I heard when you go to people's houses,
而且我听说你去别人家的时候
sometimes they offer you a drink.
有时候他们会给你酒喝
Yeah, okay, listen.
是啊 是啊 听好了
I need to do a little recon
我得对这位特殊的捐赠者
on this particular donor, okay? Jody's right.
再做点调查 Jody说得对
Maybe Jonah's secretly a great guy.
也许Jonah私底下是个好男人
I'm secretly a great guy.
我私底下就是个好男人啊
Hey.
嘿
Are you the weed guy?
你们是卖♥♥大♥麻♥的吗
Yes, I'm an impeccably dressed
是啊 我是个穿着讲究的
Indian woman who sells weed.
卖♥♥大♥麻♥的印度女人
If anything, she'd sell coke.
就算是 她起码也得卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
Thank you. I'm here to see Jonah.
谢谢 我是来找Jonah的
Oh, hello, Jonah.
你好 Jonah
It is I, Dr. Lahiri, from the other day.
是我 那天见过的Lahiri医生
And it is I, Morgan, from right now.
还有我 初次见面的Morgan
All right. Yeah.
好吧 好吧
Eden told me somebody was coming by
Eden跟我说了会有人来
to pick up my sample. Can I get you guys anything?
取我的样本 你们要来点什么吗
You want something to drink?
要喝点什么吗
Jackpot.
中了
I'll have a root beer float. Frosted mug.
我来杯根汁汽水吧 要磨砂杯
How about a water? Even better.
水怎么样 更好
Stop.
住嘴
Jonah, this is an incredible space.
Jonah 你这里真不错
It's, um,
不过 呃
not that kid-friendly, though, huh?
好像不太适合孩子住 对吧
Thanks, my interior designer
谢谢 我的室内设计师
does all of Vincent Gallo's homes.
完全按照Vincent Gallo的家设计的
Oh, he seems like a good guy.
他听起来是个好男人
So when did you decide you wanted to be a dad?
那么你是什么时候决定想做爸爸的
One day, Eden was like,
有一天 Eden说
"Yo, I want to have a baby,"
"我想生个孩子"
and I was like, "A baby?
我就说 "孩子吗
But I'm only 39."
但是我才39岁啊"
Then I thought about it, and I was like,
然后我又想了想 觉得吧
I've done way weirder stuff than that, so here you go.
更奇怪的事我都做过 管他呢
Whoa!
哇哦
Though, if you're not the settling down type,
但是如果你不是想安定下来
what are you gonna do when the baby comes?
等孩子生下来以后你准备怎么办
I'm assuming I'll just kind of figure it out.
我想着船到桥头自然直吧
Okay. Are you going to keep doing drugs?
好吧 你还会继续嗑药吗
Probably.
可能吧
Are you and the baby and Eden going to live together?
你和宝宝还有Eden会住在一起吗
I don't know.
不知道
Whose insurance is the baby going to be under?
孩子要跟谁的保险呢
I should probably be sober when I make that decision.
最好还是等我清醒的时候再做这个决定吧
Yeah, that's the problem, Jonah.
是啊 不过 Jonah
When you say you're going to figure things out,
问题是你说到时候再说
eventually you got to figure things out.
最后你始终得想明白怎么做
You know what? You're right.
你说的很对
I haven't thought this through at all.
我根本就没想清楚
I--can I get my yuck back, please?
我可以要回我的精♥子♥吗
Comin' at you.
给你
Do not throw the semen sample!
别乱扔精♥子♥样本
He threw it at me.
他都扔给我了啊
Yeah, but you're a nurse!
对 但是你是个护士啊
I hope everyone's enjoying their expensive meal.
希望你们喜欢这顿昂贵的美餐
See? Working at Shulman has its perks.
看到没 在舒尔曼诊所工作还是有好处的
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表