she's talking about her gentleman suitor,
她说到她的绅士求婚者
"Colonel Suspenders,"
"背带裤上校"
who she stayed up all night talking with on her fire escape.
那个跟她在防火梯上整夜不睡聊天的男人
Does this sound familiar?
听起来耳熟不
Oh...my God.
哦 天哪
o...mg.
天哪
So you know what we have to do, right?
所以你知道我们必须做什么了 对吧
Uh, yeah, he's our friend.
呃 是的 他是我们的朋友
We have to tell him what's going on.
我们必须告诉他这件事
Are you out of your mind? We're not gonna tell him
你疯了吗 我们不告诉他
so we can find out all about his love life.
这样就能知道他恋爱生活的全部
Oh, yeah, 'cause Dr. K's the only one of y'all
哦 是的 K医生是你们所有人中唯一一个
I don't have any blackmail info on.
我没有掌握敲诈信息的人
You realize that meat sword's
你发现这把肉剑是
supposed to be shared by the whole restaurant?
是整个餐厅共享的了吗
Hmm. Okay, okay. Yeah. Mmhmm.
嗯 好吧 好吧 是的 嗯
You know, I miss this.
我想念这样的时刻
How long are you in town?
你会在纽约待多久
Actually, I'm moving to New York. Yeah.
事实上 我准备搬到纽约 是的
L.A.'s just all these hot girls saying, "Yes, yes, yes,"
洛杉矶到处都是说"是 是 是"的性感女孩
and you know, I had to get out of that.
你知道 我得躲得远远的
Yeah, L.A.'s tough.
是啊 在洛杉矶不好过
I was once tased in Katy Perry's driveway.
我有一次在Katy Perry的车道上被电击
You know, it's so nice hanging out again.
能再一起约出来真的太好了
For me, you, uh...were kind of the one that got away.
对我来说 你 呃 就像那个离开的人
Me?
我吗
Yeah.
是啊
Really?
真的吗
I've never been the one that got away.
我从来不是那个离开的人
I've been the one that won't go away, but--
我是那个不愿意离开的人 但是
No, look, for real.
不 听着 是真的
You're the one who convinced me to chase my passions,
你是那个说服我去追求我热情所在的人
and you always call me on my bull-sheezy, and--
而且你总是在我"扯蛋"的时候斥责我
Don't say "Bull-sheezy." It's dumb.
不要说"扯蛋" 太傻了
See? That's what I've been missing.
看见没 这就是我想念的东西
So, Dope Feat's having a grand opening party.
对了 Dope Feat会举办一个盛大的开业派对
Would you want to come?
你愿意参加吗
Amber Rose is gonna drop her new line of Aqua Socks.
Amber Rose会发布她的新系列溯溪鞋
What? Me, invited to a party with celebrities?
什么 我 被邀请参加一个名人的派对
Yeah. Yes! Yes!
是的 好 好
I would love to. Oh, my God, thank you.
我想去 哦 天哪 谢谢
Great.
好
I have to start my beauty regimen.
我得开始我的美容养生了
Do you think they do Brazilians at a Brazilian restaurant?
你认为在巴西餐厅他们会做比基尼脱毛吗
No.
不会
I'm gonna ask.
我问一下
I had a great time. The best part is, they let me
今晚很开心 最棒的是 他们让我
keep this cool meat sword.
拿走了这支酷酷的肉剑
Oh, no, I actually paid for that, so...
哦 不 其实这是我买♥♥的 所以
Oh, really? Yeah.
哦 真的吗 是的
Thank you.
谢谢
This was actually one of the nicest dates
这其实是很长时间以来
I've been on in a long time.
我进行的最好的约会之一
Oh, you thought this was a date?
哦 你觉得这是一次约会吗
What?
什么
Yeah, I thought this was a date.
是啊 我认为这是一次约会啊
It was hella romantic. You paid for dinner.
这太浪漫了 你请我吃晚餐
You're holding my hand. You keep calling me "Babe."
你牵着我的手 你不停叫我"宝贝"
Right, okay. Yeah.
好吧 好吧 嗯
Um, I can--I can see where you're coming from, babe.
呃 我能理解你为什么这么认为 宝贝
Uh, Mindy.
呃 Mindy
And we're gonna go up and have sex.
而且我们会上楼做♥爱♥
I just-- I can't date you again.
我就是 不能再跟你约会了
My friends really don't like you.
我的朋友们真的不喜欢你
Ex-squeeze me?
虾米
Yeah, and they actually straight up hate it
是的 而且他们其实真的非常讨厌
when you say that.
你这么说话
What? Okay, well, that's very shallow.
什么 好吧 这真的太肤浅了
You also broke my heart and...kept the ring.
而且你伤了我的心 还拿走了戒指
I sold it on eBay to try to get a Jacuzzi.
我在eBay上卖♥♥了 想买♥♥个按♥摩♥浴缸
And that's way-baller you, and I've always appreciated that,
那就是潇洒的你 我一直都很欣赏你这一点
but I just--I kind of made a promise to them
但我 我可能对他们承诺了
that I wouldn't date you again.
我不会再跟你约会
Just come upstairs.
来上楼嘛
I had fun tonight, but I can't.
今晚我很开心 但我不能上楼
I'm sorry.
对不起
And I need the sword. That was, like, a G.
我要那把剑 那个花了我一千美金
I was gonna use it for s'mores. Okay.
我还想用来放棉花糖的 好吧
Stay tight.
保重
And then I found out
然后我发现
that my biological father is actually former--
我的生父实际上是前
Oh, my God! How was the date?
哦 天哪 约会怎么样
Um, it was the worst date in the history of dates.
呃 这是约会史上最糟糕的约会
Guys, Casey says he doesn't want to date me
各位 Casey说他不想跟我约会
because his friends can't stand me.
因为他的朋友们受不了我
Why is no one surprised?
为什么没人觉得惊讶
Well, you are one of the few private citizens
你是极少数被犹太人反诽谤联盟
who's been denounced
公开谴责的
by the Jewish Anti-Defamation League.
普通公民之一
You want to take off Rosh Hashanah,
你想过犹太新年
that's your New Year's, okay?
那是你的新年 可以
You can't then celebrate January 1st.
那你不能接着又要过元旦假期吧
How many New Year's do you want?
你想过几个新年
You know I love you, but it's harder
你知道我爱你 但要让那些不用你付工资的人
to get people to like you who you aren't paying.
喜欢上你更困难一些
Okay, that started nice. It took a real turn.
好吧 头开的不错 但话锋转得也太快了
This is a conspiracy, guys. You're all insane.
这是一个阴谋啊 各位 你们都疯了
I'm extremely well-liked.
我可备受群众爱戴
Well, maybe the friends thing is just an excuse, you know,
那或许朋友们不喜欢你只是个借口
like when mother said she was allergic to hugs.
就像是妈妈说她对拥抱过敏一样
When he hugged me good-bye, I swore he had a half-chub.
我发誓 我们拥抱告别的时候 他都半勃起了
I mean, you can fake love but you can't fake that.
爱能假装 勃起可装不来吧
You know, Dr. L, when you're dating a guy
L医生 当你要约那种
who's, like, hella crewed-up,
"兄弟一生一起走"的人的时候
you have to get in tight with the crew.
你得跟他兄弟们搞好关系
When I was dating George Clooney,
我和乔治·克鲁尼约会的时候
I had to be BFF with Richard Kind.
我得跟理查德·坎德做死党
She fixed me up with Richard. We still text.
她介绍我认识的理查德 我们现在还有联♥系♥哦
I rarely say this, but guys, that was really useful.
我很少这样说 但这次你们真帮大忙了
If I want to get Casey to date me,
要是我想让Casey和我约会
I have to get Casey's friends to like me.
我就得让他的朋友喜欢我
I'm gonna charm the pants off of those guys.
我要把这帮人迷得穿不上裤子
I like Colonel Suspenders,
我喜欢吊裤带上校
but can I keep going out with him?
可我真的要继续跟他约会吗
His wardrobe's so boring. He might be too old-fashioned.
他衣柜超无趣 他太老套了
I'm starting to wish my gentleman caller were
我现在希望我的老绅士
a little bit more of a gentleman baller.
能更狂霸酷炫一点
Wow. Okay, say what you will about Ashley.
哇 管你怎么评价Ashley
This is the best writing I've ever read.
这可是我读过最棒的作品
I love Dr. K, but he does kind of dress
我喜欢K医生 但他衣着打扮
like the old narrator in a play
也太像个戏剧解说员了
who comes out and explains the town.
半路跳出来非得解释一下背景城市
I kind of feel bad going behind his back.
这样子视奸他的生活 我感觉有点不好
Nurses. Oh, hey, ah!
护士们 嘿
Which pair of suspenders should I wear for my date?
我该穿哪条吊裤带去约会啊
Red implies power, but blue evokes the majesty of the sea.
红色代表激♥情♥ 可蓝色代表海一般的壮阔
Hmm. Maybe no suspenders at all.
要不一条都别穿了
No suspenders.
不♥穿♥吊裤带
Well, I suppose I could just wear a belt.
好吧 那我应该可以直接系条皮带
Or two belts, one over each shoulder.
或者两条 分别绕过肩膀
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表