It was... it was going so well.
我们 我们处得很好的呀
We'd given each other nicknames.
我们还给对方取了小名
"Boo-boo-pants" And "Jeremy."
"宝宝裤"和"Jeremy"
It's probably nothing.
也可能啥事没有
All I know for sure is that she's meeting a man
我只知道 她背着你约了个男人
behind your back that thinks you're an idiot.
他俩还说你是个白♥痴♥
Where is she meeting this man?
她跟这个人约在哪儿见面
'Cause I'm gonna go there.
我倒要去看看
Yeah, and I'm gonna walk right up
没错 我要直冲冲走上去
and look at him from behind a plant.
然后躲在树后面看他
And you're coming with me. No.
而且你要跟我一起去 不
Oh, yes, you are.
是的 你要来
Doctor C,
C医生
can I borrow your stapler?
我能借下你的订书机吗
A button popped. Hello, Dr. C?
掉了颗扣子 C医生 你在吗
Oh, God. That is right...
天啊 简直了
Hey, Dr. L.
L医生你好哇
Can you hear me? Can you see me?
你能听见吗 能看见我吗
Wait, I can see her, but she can't see me.
等等 我能看见她 可她看不见我
He's got Dr. L on nanny cam?
他安了保姆摄像头监视L医生
Oh, God, another guy? Oh, my God.
我的天啊 又来一个 我的天
I'm loving this sex. Oh, boy. Did you hear that?
我爱死你的床上功夫了 你听见了吗
No, I didn't hear anything. Say my name, Chelsea.
没 我什么都听不见 叫出我的名字吧 Chelsea
That sounds like... Ew, no.
听着好像 恶心 才不要
Okay, well then I will. Morgan. Aah! Morgan.
那我就要叫了 啊Morgan
It's Morgan. What the hell is Morgan doing over there?
是Morgan 他在那边干什么
How do they even know each other?
他们怎么会认识的
I have no idea. I tell you what, if that
我怎么会知道呢 我跟你说 要是
made a baby, we should name it after the woman
有了宝宝 我们应该随咱们的媒婆
who introduced us. Here we go.
给孩子取名 他要说了
Mindy. What? He knows another Mindy?
Mindy 什么 他还认识其他的Mindy啊
Why would you introduce them?
你干什么要介绍他们认识
How are you even talking to her?
你干嘛会跟她说话
I can explain.
我能解释
You know what's screwed up?
你知道有多搞砸了吗
She's too scared to tell him
她怕得都不敢告诉他
she took their son to a book signing today.
她今天带着儿子去参加了签售会
Okay. You took Leo where?
你带Leo去了哪儿
I was dying in here.
我在屋里都要死了
Your care package actually was all package and no care.
你的爱心包裹其实只有包裹并没有爱心
This is the ultimate betrayal.
这简直是终极背叛
That's nothing. I went into his office today.
这都没什么 我今天进了他的办公室
He has a nanny cam on Dr. L all day.
他安了个保姆摄像头全天监视L医生
What? What?
什么 什么
A nanny cam?
保姆摄像头
That's not what they said.
你听错了
Where is it, Danny?
藏哪儿了 Danny
I didn't hear... I didn't hear them say that.
我没 我没听见他们这么说
Is it in the picture frame?
藏相框里了吗
A nanny cam, Danny?
保姆摄像头 真的吗Danny
I can't believe you wouldn't trust me.
你竟然这么不相信我
Trust you? Are you kidding me?
相信你 你在逗我吗
Your first day alone with Leo
你第一天单独带Leo
you expose him to Jake Gyllenhaal's germs
就把他暴露在了杰克吉伦哈尔的病菌下
and then locked him inside our apartment?
还带回来关在一个公♥寓♥里
You liked "Southpaw."
你明明喜欢他演的<铁拳>
Yeah, well, I didn't love "Brokeback Mountain."
是嘛 可我不喜欢那部<断背山>
Danny! It wasn't my kind of movie.
Danny 我就是不喜欢那种电影嘛
You know what? It is not fair
你知道吗 我整天关在这里面
that I am locked here with zero entertainment.
什么娱乐活动都没有 也太不公平了
I just want what's best for Leo.
我只是为了Leo好
And I don't?
我就不是为他好了
Who the hell's that? Who the hell is that?
他妈是谁在敲门 他妈是谁在敲门
I'm trying to have a fight with my wife.
我在跟我老婆吵架呢
Hey, man, it's kinda hard to maintain an erection
朋友们 听着我老板们在隔壁互吵
when I can hear my bosses yelling at each other.
对我保持勃起来说有点困难啊
Two people are trying to sex in there
这边有两个人在尝试着做♥爱♥呢
and your old-people fighting, it's too much.
你们这种老人家的争执 有点过了啊
It's... it's draining our juices. Tell 'em, baby.
把我们的精力都要榨没了 你跟他们说 宝贝
Uh, I think maybe we should call it a night.
我觉得今晚就这样吧
We're gonna call it... what, what?
我们今晚就 等等 什么
No, see what's happening?
别 你们看看都干了啥
Two minutes ago, she was like...
两分钟前 她还
But then...
不过之后就
Bah, bah, bah. Shut up!
呸呸呸 闭嘴
You know what, Morgan? It's actually not a problem
知道吗Morgan 其实没什么大问题
because I've been cooped up in this apartment all day
毕竟我已经一整天被困在这个笼子里了
and I think it would be kinda fun to sneak out to get a drink.
我觉得偷跑出去喝一杯还挺不错的
What? Okay, fine.
什么 好吧
Yeah, if... if that's okay with you, master.
是啊 要是你同意的话 主人
A drink? It's fine, yes.
喝一杯 没事的 嗯
He controls where I go and when I go.
我所有行为动作都得经他同意
Oh, that's not right, either. No, no, no.
这也不太好啊 不不不
Is that okay? Let her go.
行吗 让她去
A drink? A drink! Quiet.
喝一杯 喝一杯 安静
Ai maron! Stop it, stop it.
去你的吧(意大利语) 消停会吧
Oh, my God. It is so trashy.
我的天 真是小题大做
I'm so sorry. You ready for round two, mama?
真是不好意思 准备好来第二轮了吗 麻麻
Yeah, good idea.
嗯 好主意
I... I'm gonna hang with Dr. C.
我 我去找C医生玩
I think he needs my help, so...
我觉得他需要我的帮助
Oh, my God. Dr. C?
天啊 C医生
Dr. C, I think the wind blew the door.
C医生 风把门给吹关上了
Tamra. Come on.
Tamra 来啊
How could you?
你怎么能这样
Is this because Dr. Reed has a weird enormous head?
是因为Reed医生头太大了吗
Okay, I have tall hair. Jeremy?
够了 我头发高 Jeremy
Tamar? What are you doing here?
Tamar 你们在这儿干什么
We are here to show you the face of devastation,
我们来这儿 是为了给你看看绝望的脸是什么样的
specifically mine.
尤其是我的
Hi, I'm Gerald.
你好 我是Gerald
Oh, forgive me. Jeremy Reed.
哦不好意思 我是Jeremy Reed
Don't shake his hand! Right.
别跟他握手啊 哦对
I heard you on the phone, "Whiteney."
我听见你打电♥话♥了 Whiteney
Scheming to meet this Gerald
策划着要见这位Gerald
while Dr. Reed's back was turned.
背着Reed医生偷偷摸摸
Oh, my... you think I'm cheating with Gerald?
天 你觉得我在跟Gerald劈腿
Well, how else do you explain it?
不然你怎么解释
Actually, this is not a good time to talk about this, okay?
现在不是讨论这个的好时机 行吗
Great. Nah.
可不是吗 呃
Explain yourself right now.
现在就解释清楚
Okay.
好吧
You want the truth?
你想知道真♥相♥
For the past month, I have been planning
过去的一个月 我一直在
a surprise engagement party for my coworker, Gerald.
给我的同事 Gerald准备一个惊喜订婚派对
Really?
真的吗
I would have been so surprised.
我肯定会特别吃惊的
Then why the hell are you two sitting out here?
那为什么只有你们俩坐在这外面
Because we're waiting for his fiance, John.
因为我们在等他的未婚夫 John
So, when you said he doesn't suspect anything,
所以 你说的 他什么都没怀疑
he's an idiot...
他是个白♥痴♥
I was talking about Gerald.
我是在说Gerald
Yeah.
没错
I'm just gonna go home.
我还是回家吧
Oh, okay. That makes sense.
好吧 这下说得通了
But the good news is, you two are still together,
不过好消息是 你们俩还在一起
so we can keep TLC Tuesdays, right?
我们还能保留着"TLC星期二"
No, from now on every day is business formal day.
不 从今天起 每天都是正装日
No.
别啊
I just bought a completely clear top.
我才买♥♥了套真空上衣
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表