Hey. Good morning, beautiful.
嘿 早上好 美人
Hi, baby.
你好 亲爱的
I got you a present.
我有个礼物送给你
Oh, my God. Wow.
哦 天哪 哇
Danny Castellano, good morning. Morning.
Danny Castellano 早上好 早上好
Oh, my God! Why did you give me a cockroach?
哦 天哪 你干嘛送我个蟑螂
No, it's not a cockroach, it's a date.
不 这不是蟑螂 这是海枣
Oh, fruit! You know I hate fruit! What's wrong with you?
噢 水果 你知道我最讨厌水果 你到底在干嘛
Okay, stop!
好了 停
Oh, God, it's my living nightmare.
天哪 简直是噩梦成真
Hey. Okay, look look, that was just my way of saying
嘿 好了 你瞧 那只是我想这样表示
I wanna set a date for our wedding.
我想趁"枣"为我们的婚礼定个日期
Oh.
哦
Yeah, I was doing my weekly dry fruit run...
是啊 我当时正在吃我的每周水果干
And it just came to me.
突然想到的
I'm tired of living in sin.
我不想再带着罪恶生活了
Oh, please, we're like God's favorite porno.
哦 拜托 我们俩简直是上帝最爱的小黄♥片♥
Well.
好吧
Okay, well why now?
好吧 为什么是现在
Well, when I was taking care of my dad,
我在照顾我爸的时候
the only thing that got me through was
唯一支撑我的就是
thinking about you and Leo.
想到你和Leo
Oh, sweetheart.
哦 亲爱的
I love you. I'm so excited.
我爱你 我好兴奋
Hey, to celebrate our matrimony,
嘿 为了庆祝我们的婚事
how about a little mattress-mony?
稍微滚个床单如何
No, baby. What?
不行 亲爱的 啥
There's no time. There's not?
没有时间了 没了吗
No, we have to find a wedding location.
没有了 我们得找个结婚地点
And it can't be anywhere in Central Park,
而且中♥央♥公园里的任何地方都不行
because I fit the description of that flasher they never caught.
因为我符合他们没抓到的那个暴露狂的所有特征
Babe, I'd marry you in a gutter.
亲爱的 哪怕是贫民窟里 我也娶你
Aw. That is the sweetest and worst thing
哦 那是我听过的
that anyone has ever said to me.
最美好也是最糟糕的话了
Now, go get your checkbook,
好了 去把你的支票本拿来
'cause this bitch gon' be expensive.
因为这玩意儿会很花钱的
Hey guys, I'm so glad you could join us tonight.
嘿 伙计们 真高兴你们今晚能来
Um, Richie, congratulations, I have selected you
呃 Richie 恭喜你 我选了你
to be one of my bridesmaids at our wedding.
做我们婚礼上的伴娘之一
Yeah, boy.
太棒了 小伙子
That's a little offensive, don't you think?
这有点侮辱人啊 你不觉得吗
If anything, I should be the Maid of Honor.
就算要当 我也应该当首席伴娘啊
It's not like you have any female friends, Mindy.
你又没有什么女性朋友 Mindy
He's right. I don't know.
他说得对 我不知道
Come on, Richie, you gotta be a bridesmaid,
拜托 Richie 你一定得当伴娘
'cause Rishi, we'd like you to be a groomsman.
因为 Rishi 我们想让你当伴郎
Oh, no, Mindy, I am not gonna be a groomsman
哦 不 Mindy 我不要在白人佬的
at some honky's wedding, all right?
婚礼上当伴郎 好吗
Hey! Look, I'm the DJ.
嘿 你瞧 我是当DJ的
Here comes the bride--ha!
新娘过来了 哈
All dressed in cash, church is going crazy
穿的全是钞票 教堂为她疯狂
'Cause it's all about that ass
大家都在看翘臀
You know what, I apologize. You need to be doing that.
好吧 我道歉 你确实应该干这个
You know how I do.
你懂我的
Well, Mindy, I took the liberty of...
那个 Mindy 我擅自
designing your invitations!
设计了你们的婚礼请柬
On my computer, of course.
当然是用我的电脑做的
The theme is: Very Religious.
主题是 非常有宗教意义
Cool, okay.
真好 好吧
"Annette Luiga Castellano invites you to the union
"Annette Luiga Castellano邀请您参加
of her son Daniel Matthew Mark Luke John Castellano"
她儿子Daniel Matthew Mark Luke John Castellano的婚礼"
Ma, you didn't use all my confirmation names.
妈 你怎么没把我的教名全写上
Oh, they wouldn't fit.
哦 太多写不下了
Hey, I love this, in theory, but I actually already finished
嘿 理论上 我喜欢这个 不过其实我已经
designing the invitations to the wedding.
设计好我们婚礼的请柬了
They're silk.
是丝质的
Ma, what are you doing? Ma.
妈 你在干嘛 妈
Okay, you know what, Annette, we can use your invitation,
好吧 其实 Annette 我们可以用你的请柬
but, for God's sakes, put my name on it, okay?
只是记得把我的名字也写上 好吗
Really, Mindy?
真的吗 Mindy
Yeah. It's fine. I mean, everyone knows
是啊 没关系 我是说 大家都知道
that the wedding is just about the dress, anyway.
反正婚礼只要看婚纱就行了
Exactly! Which is why I made an appointment for us
没错 所以我也给我们预约了
at Gretchen's Bridal Pile and Beeper Store.
在Gretchen杂货店的试衣时间
Oh wow, Ma, you're so good at this.
哦 哇 妈 你对这个真是在行
Maybe I should be marrying you.
或许我应该娶你才对
I always thought you two would make a great couple.
我一直觉得你俩挺般配的
Oh We'd be a great couple,
哦 我们确实很般配
you and I. Meant to be.
我们两个 天生一对
I mean, I'm marrying you, but...
我是说 我实际上娶的是你 但是
Eh... Yeah!
呃 是啊
Goodnight, Ma! Goodnight!
晚安 妈 晚安
That was great.
真是太棒了
Hey, your mom is ruining this wedding for me,
嘿 你妈要把我的婚礼给毁了
and it's not fair, Danny. I'm supposed to be the one
这不公平 Danny 应该是我来把
that ruins it for everybody else.
所有人的这一天毁了才对
Okay, just relax.
好啦 别担心
Just be nice and try on a couple dresses.
就好心点试几套婚纱就好
If you don't find one you like, then go get the one you want.
如果你找不到喜欢的 就去买♥♥你想要的那件
Oh, really Danny?
哦 真的吗 Danny
I can choose my own dress for my wedding?
我可以自己挑婚纱吗
That's so nice, but your mom's gonna come
真是太好了 但是你妈会
on the honeymoon with us, right?
跟着我们去度蜜月 对吧
So she can tuck you in at night?
这样她就可以晚上哄你睡觉了
I don't know guys, it doesn't feel very me.
我不知道 好像不是很适合我
First of all, I did not know that the Vatican
首先 我不知道梵蒂冈
even made wedding dresses,
还产婚纱的
you know, and it was always my dream, growing up,
而且这一直是我的梦想 长大成人
to wear a beautiful wedding dress that made
穿上一件漂亮的婚纱
all the groomsmen tent their pants.
让所有的伴郎下面都硬了
Have you ever considered that maybe
你有没有想过也许
the dress is not the problem? Huh?
不是婚纱的问题 啥
Well, that's the eighth one you didn't like.
那已经是第八套了 你还是不喜欢
I guess we should go. I'm sorry, Mindy.
我看我们还是走吧 对不起 Mindy
I just really wanted to help you find a winner.
我只是非常想帮你找到一件最漂亮的
I mean, it wasn't unhelpful, Annette,
其实 也不是没有帮助 Annette
I definitely know what I don't want at all in a million years.
我确定地知道我永远不想要的是哪种了
It's just that at Danny's first wedding,
只是Danny第一次结婚的时候
Christina and her mom boxed me out.
Christina和她妈当年把我给赶开了
They threw it at their fancy country club.
把婚礼办在她们那高级乡村俱乐部里
I'm sorry, Annette. That's not cool.
真遗憾 Annette 那太糟了
Thank you, Mindy.
谢谢 Mindy
So, that dress is definitely...
那么 这件婚纱就完全
I don't know, maybe I was kind of hasty.
我也不知道 也许是我有点草率了
I kinda like it. I'll get it.
我有点喜欢 我就买♥♥它了
Yes! Ohh!
太棒了 噢
Everyone, I present to you, my wedding dress.
大家注意 隆重介绍 我的婚纱
Oh, yeah!
哦 真棒
Wow. Holy God.
哇 天哪
Whoa. You know, I get paid
哇 你知道 在日本
like a thousand dollars for this in Japan.
我♥干♥这个能赚一千美元呢
Wow, that looks amazing... on Tamra.
哇 Tamra穿这个真是太美了
Okay, I'm going to be her weight
好吧 等到婚礼的时候
and her height by my wedding.
我会和她一样瘦一样高的
You know, I actually entered
你知道吗 其实我
your sexual history into an online wedding dress finder.
把你的性经历输进了一个在线婚纱挑选系统
It said you can just wear a lawn and leaf bag.
它说你就套个装落叶的布袋子就行
Or totally nude with a nun chanting "Shame, shame."
或者什么也不♥穿♥ 后面跟着个修女喊"羞耻 羞耻"
Pardon the interruption, Mindy, but would you mind
抱歉打扰了 Mindy 你介不介意
working for a few minutes?
工作几分钟
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表