Honey, what are you doing?
亲爱的 你在干嘛
I just said good-bye to the little guy.
我跟小宝贝告别啊
You think he's gonna be all right without me?
你觉得没我在身边 他能好好的吗
Yes.
当然啦
Did you memorize the "Our Father"
你记住"主祷文"了吗
so you could say it to him every night?
能每晚讲给他听吗
Danny, I know it perfectly.
Danny 我了如指掌
Our Father who art in heaven,
我们在天上的父
Halloween thy name.
你的名字是万圣夜
Maybe I shouldn't go.
也许我不应该走
Danny, it's gonna be fine. You know why?
Danny 没问题的 你知道为啥吗
Why?
为啥
Because I made this Danny mobile
因为我做了这个Danny旋转挂坠
to put over his crib. Pretty cute, huh?
可以挂在他的婴儿车上 很可爱 是吧
I have one for myself, but it's just pictures of your wiener.
我自己也有一个 不过全是你小♥弟♥弟♥的图画
Okay, babe, I'll be back as soon as I can.
好吧 宝贝 我会尽快回来的
I just got to get my dad settled in with an in-home nurse.
我只要给我爸请好住家护士 安顿好就行了
It's okay. I can be a single mom for a while.
没事的 我能扮演一会儿单身妈妈
That's the lie I tell anyway to get out of jury duty.
每次不想做义务陪审员我就用这个借口
Leave it to my dad to screw up my life again.
我爸又一次毁了我的人生
I'm gonna miss Leo's first haircut.
我会错过Loe第一次理发的
I wanted to be there to show him where Vito hides the "Playboys."
我还想当场告诉他Vito把"花♥花♥公♥子♥"藏在哪儿呢
Babe, you have to let go of this resentment of your father.
宝贝 你得释怀你对你♥爸♥的怨念
All right? It's not good for you.
行吗 心怀怨念对你没好处啊
Did you learn nothing from my Dr. Phil calendar?
你难道没从
I learned that you still don't know when my birthday is.
我只了解到你还是没记住我生日是什么时候
I know when your birthday is.
我知道你生日啦
It's around the VMAs.
就在MTV音乐电视大奖前后吧
Close enough. Get over here.
快猜对了 过来
I'm really gonna miss you.
我真的会很挂念你的
No, not me. I'm excited to get you out of my hair.
别 别挂念我 没有你来烦我了我可兴奋了
I got a lot of stuff to do.
我有一大堆事情等着做呢
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 对啊
I can think of stuff to do.
我现在只想做一件事
Got room for a third tongue?
还能再加入一条舌头吗
Remind me again why Morgan has to come?
再告诉我下为什么非要Morgan跟着我去呢
Okay, you were the one who didn't want to fly.
拜托 是你不想坐飞机的啊
It is not safe to drive across the country by yourself.
你孤身一人驾车横穿全国一点都不安全
Everyone's got guns, and they're all fat from fried food.
大家都有枪 还都因为油炸食品变那么胖
Maybe I should go.
或许应该我去
Hey, we are gonna have the best time.
我们一定会玩的很开心的
And some of my new medications,
我采用了新的药物治疗
I need someone to really shove it up there.
真需要个人帮我逃离一会儿
Come on.
来吧
All right. See?
好吧 瞧
Now, come on, don't worry. Go, get out of here.
加油啦 别担心 走吧 快出发吧
Give me one more. Okay.
再来一下 好的
I love you. I love you.
爱你 爱你
Okay.
好的
Hey, I heard the strip club opens soon.
我听说有个脱衣舞俱乐部要开张了
What? Ah.
什么 啊
All right, just keep going. There's no strip club.
好啦 继续走啦 没什么脱衣舞俱乐部啦
All right, we're in New Jersey.
好啦 我们到新泽西啦
I'm gonna stay off the main roads.
我要避开不走主干道
If the state troopers see my New York plate,
要是那些州警♥察♥见到我挂的纽约车牌
I might get the old Hoboken hello.
他们会给我打老霍博肯式招呼的
Bunch of scumbags.
一群王八蛋
Well, I am your navigator
我就是你的导航员
because I have an internal compass, literally.
因为我有体内指南针 实打实的哦
When I was six, I swallowed a compass.
我六岁的时候 吞了个指南针
I missed all of first grade.
我错过了整个一年级的时光
Those look a lot like my glasses.
那个看起来和我的眼镜很像的
What, these glasses?
什么 这副眼镜
Yeah, the ones you have on right now.
没错 你现在戴着的那副
No, I think we might have gotten them at the same time.
不 我觉得我们只是同时拥有了而已
It doesn't matter.
没关系的
We both have 'em. They're both great.
我们俩共同拥有 很棒的眼镜
New York, New Jersey, Connecticut.
纽约 新泽西 康涅狄格
Whew. I can't read while I'm driving. I get a little sick.
呦 坐车的时候我不能阅读 犯恶心了
You okay? Oh, God. You know what?
你还好吗 天哪 你知道吗
I'm just gonna--I'm just gonna rest my eyes for a minute
我要 我要让眼睛休息一下
till the feeling passes.
等熬过这股恶心感的
No, no, no, that's good. You should--
对 对 对 很好 你就应该
I'm gonna let it pass. Yeah, just close your eyes.
我要平复一下 对 闭上眼睛就好
Oh, my God, are we here?
我的天哪 我们到了吗
Is this California?
是加州吗
Oh, it's The Beverly Hills Hotel.
是贝弗利山酒店
Looks smaller.
看起来小好多
No, we're still in New Jersey,
不 我们还在新泽西
but this is where you got to get out.
不过你得在这儿就下车
What are you talking about?
你在说啥
Look, I'm gonna drop you at this motel.
我要在这个汽车旅馆把你放下
You're gonna stay here for a week,
你就在这儿呆一周
and don't tell Mindy you didn't come with me.
不要告诉Mindy你没有跟我一起
I mean, if it's all the same to you,
我说 要是你不介意
I'm just gonna go to California with you on a road trip.
我要和你一起公路旅行到加州
Okay, listen, buddy, I got to take a slight detour
好了 听我说兄弟 出于个人原因
for personal reasons, and I got to do it by myself.
这趟旅程 我要迂回一下 我必须一个人上路
So I'll see you later.
所以 就此别过
You son of a bitch.
臭混♥蛋♥
You're having an affair.
你是出轨了吗
You think she can just lose the baby weight like that?
你以为她产后减肥很容易吗
We're in the middle of pie season, Jack.
现在是吃派的流行季啊 Jack
Morgan, I'm not having an affair!
Mogan 我没有出轨
Now, here's $500 and get out!
给你500块 滚出去
No. Take it.
我拒绝 给我拿着
What are you up to?
你要干嘛
I said take it. What are you up to?
我让你拿着 你要干嘛
Okay, I'll show you what I'm up to, okay.
好 我让你看看我要干嘛
What are you doing? Okay, that's it.
你要干嘛 就这样
Dr. C, where are you going?
C医生 你要去哪儿
You look real mad. What are you doing?
你看上去好生气啊 你要干啥
Yeah, get out. No, get away.
滚出来 不要 走开啦
Get out. Hey, you, get away.
滚出来 喂 你 走开啦
Ow! Get away.
嗷 走开
Aah! Huh?
啊 啊
Stop spanking me!
不要再打我屁♥股♥了
Stop!
住手
Okay
好了
I think we've both had time to cool off,
我想我们刚刚都冷静了一下
and I think I have just the thing
我觉得我有个神器
to turn this party right side up.
能扭转咱这个小团体的氛围
Da da da da
哒 哒 哒 哒
Frommer's "101 Best Celebrity Pet Graves in America."
Frommer的"美国101个最棒的明星宠物之墓"
Look at this right here, Eddie from "Frasier," Remember him?
看这里 "欢乐一家亲"里面的Eddie 记得它吗
His grave is in Catoosa, Oklahoma.
它的墓就在俄克拉荷马州的卡图萨
Did you know David Hyde Pierce called him
你知道吗 David Hyde Pierce称它是
"The greatest actor I've ever worked with"?
"我合作过的最伟大的演员"
Okay, we're not doing any of that.
我们不会去看的
We're only stopping for food and sleep.
只有吃东西休息的时候可以停车
Well, listen, Jack, you can choose to be angry
听着 Jack 你可以选择因为我
that I'm along on your little secret mission
不让你单独做你的秘密小任务而生气
or you can tell me what's going on.
你也可以告诉我发生了啥
Come on, what are the chances I'd tell Dr. L?
拜托 我能有多大几率泄露给L医生啊
60, 70% tops.
60% 70%最多吧
Mid 80s.
85%左右
I don't know, I'd probably tell her.
我不知道 我应该会告诉她吧
Music cannot quell my curiosity!
音乐也不能平息我的好奇心
Please tell me your secret. Morgan, I'm warning you.
求求你告诉我你的秘密吧 Morgan 我警告你
If you keep asking me, you're not gonna like it.
你要是死缠着问我 场面会很难看
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表