Someone should go to the store.
某人该去商店
Rosa, what do you want me to do?
Rosa 你想让我♥干♥吗
I can't go to the store. I ain't got no car.
我去不了商店 我没车
Oh, you don't have a car? No.
噢 你没车 没有
I walked here from El Salvador.
我从El Salvador走到这来的
Okay, fine, Rosa. I will go to the store.
好吧 Rosa 我去商店
Anything else, Princess Rosa?
还需要别的吗 Rosa公主
Mr. Peter likes Hot Pockets.
Peter先生喜欢Hot Pockets的卷饼
Noishe!
赞哟
Peter?
Peter
Is that you?
是你吗
What are you doing here?
你在这干吗呢
Peter? What? Who's Peter?
Peter 什么 Peter是谁
Oh, my God! Peter! My head!
天呐 Peter 我的头
Peter, what are you doing here in the middle of the afternoon?
Peter 你大下午的在这干吗
Shouldn't you be at work?
你不是该在工作吗
I'm just picking up some supplies for work,
我就是来买♥♥些办公用品
like, um--like an Xbox and, uh, some tiki lamps--
比如游戏机啦 灯啦
Sorry, Peter.
不好意思 Peter
Hope chicken's okay. They ran out of carnitas.
希望鸡肉的可以 没有玉米卷饼了
An Indian woman just ate the last two.
一个印度女人吃了最后两个
I saw her. She was hot.
我看见她了 很性感
Peter, why does this teenager know your burrito preference?
Peter 为什么这小孩知道你喜欢什么卷饼
Don't you have a job?
你没工作吗
I've never seen this teenager before.
我从来没见过这小孩
Get out of here, Marvin.
走开 Marvin
Damn, homey, I thought we were boys.
该死 兄弟 我以为我们是哥们呢
Look, I-I-I had a real job at a real practice,
听着 我在真正的诊所真正的工作
but honestly, all I ever really wanted to do
但老实说 我真的只想
was come home and play with Henry, anyway.
在家和Henry玩
The other day, I called in sick,
有天我请病假
so the two of us spent the whole afternoon just picking bug and taking baths.
我们俩整一下午都在玩虫子 泡泡澡
It was the noish-est day ever.
那是最赞的日子了
That is actually kind of sweet.
那其实有点温馨
So anyway, that sick day turned into another sick day,
所以一天病假变成了两天
which turned into, like, a sick week,
然后又变成了一周
and then pretty soon, I had sent them my fake obituary.
然后很快 我给他们发了假的讣告
I died of terminal diarrhea. Lauren doesn't know?
我死于晚期拉肚子 Lauren不知道
No. I leave with her every morning,
恩 我每天早晨跟她一起出门
and then I drive here and watch Lifetime with Renee in electronics.
然后开到这和电子部的Renne看女性电视台
'Sup, Renee? How you living, girl?
今天怎么样 Renee 还好吗 姐们
Then when the coast is clear,
等危机解除之后
I go home and hang out with Henry all afternoon.
我回家和Henry玩一下午
And then when Lauren asks about your day,
然后当Lauren问你一天过得怎么样
you just tell her plotlines to "Grey's Anatomy."
你就跟她说实习生格蕾的情节
She doesn't watch TV, so she doesn't know any better.
她不看电视 所以她一点都不知道
It's a victimless crime. It's harmless,
这是无受害人的犯罪 无害的
like dumping trash into the ocean.
就像往海里倒垃圾
Peter, she thinks you're having an affair.
Peter 她认为你有外遇了
Whoa, really? Yeah.
哇 真的 是的
That's so cool. I wonder who with.
太酷了 我想想是和谁呢
Rosa, I bet. You know what?
我打赌是Rosa 你知道吗
Honestly, I'd hit it. Ah, ah, ah.
老实说 我能做到 啊 啊 啊
Okay. You need to come clean.
好了 你得坦白
We're gonna go home
我们回家
and you're gonna tell your wife the truth.
然后你向你老婆坦白
I'm taking this burrito as punishment.
我要把这个卷饼拿走作为惩罚
I'm not even hungry. Come on.
我都不饿呢 快走
Grab my popsicles.
拿上我的冰棍
Hey, can't I just wait till I run out of storylines from "Grey's Anatomy"?
嘿 我就不能等到我说完实习生格蕾的情节吗
No. She's so invested.
不能 她那么投入
Last week, she tried to get us into Denny's funeral.
上周她还想让我们去Denny的葬礼
There you are. I cannot believe you.
你在这 我简直不能相信
What were you thinking? Look, everything was done
你在想什么 听着 一切都是
with the best of intentions. Diego said that Mindy sexually menaced him.
出于好心 Diego说Mindy对他性恐吓
He just quit and made away with all the grotto stones.
他辞职了还带走了所有的岩石
Lauren, I am sorry, but he is a pool boy.
Lauren 对不起 但他是个泳池小哥
There it is. And I
好戏来了 而且我
Pool boy? He is not a pool boy.
泳池小哥 他不是什么泳池小哥
He is the preeminent water feature designer of the American Southwest.
他是整个美国西南部最卓越的水景设计师
He won a MacArthur Genius Grant for a hot tub in Santa Fe.
他以圣塔菲的浴缸拿过麦克阿瑟天才奖
Okay, well, obviously I did not know that.
好吧 很明显我不知道
And if anything, it's only making me hornier.
就算知道 只会让我更饥渴
Well, I guess we have to cancel the photo shoot with "Pool" Magazine.
好吧 我想我们得取消泳池杂♥志♥的拍摄了
No, no, no, wait.
不不不 等等
We'll figure this out, baby girl, this is not--
我们会解决这件事的 宝贝 这不是
Wait, why are you home so early?
等下 你怎么回家这么早
Tell her, so she's less mad at me.
告诉她 这样她没那么生我气
Well, the truth is...
好吧 事实是
the office is on lockdown.
办公室被封锁了
There was a woman who accidentally shot herself with a bazooka,
有个女人火箭炮突然自杀了
and the unexploded shell is just lodged in her.
而且没爆♥炸♥的炮弹卡在她身子里
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
Look, Meredith and Derek will take care of all that.
听着 Meredith和Derek会处理好的
Let's just go call Diego and sort it all out, okay?
我们来给Diego打电♥话♥解决这件事好吗
Okay. I'm sorry you have to deal with all this.
好吧 对不起你得处理这些
She's so dumb.
她太白♥痴♥了
I know. Sorry.
我知道 对不起
It's like, can you believe Mindy is a doctor?
你能相信她是医生吗
Hey, Martin. You could have told me
嘿 Martin 你可以告诉我的
that Diego was like the Albert Einstein of pool boys or whatever,
Diego就像泳池小哥中的爱因斯坦
instead of just standing there, like, licking your eyeballs.
而不是只站在那 舔你的眼睛
Well, good news for you, young lady.
好吧 你的好消息 小姐
I talked to Diego; he agreed to come to dinner
我和Diego聊过了 他同意来吃晚餐
so you can apologize.
这样你可以道歉了
I took the liberty of writing an apology down for you,
我擅自替你写了致歉词
so you don't do something weird like apologize with a rap.
这样你就不要做些怪事比如用说唱道歉
Wait, you haven't even heard my rap apologies.
等下 你甚至还没听我的说唱道歉呢
Stop that, that's not good. Okay, I know
停下 那不好 好吧 我知道
how to apologize. Okay.
该怎么道歉 好吧
Then I'll just let you change,
那我要让你换衣服了
unless you were planning on wearing the Dartmouth shorts.
除非你计划穿着达特茅斯大学的短裤
No, Lauren, I wasn't. Great, just checking.
不 Lauren 我没有 太好了 就是问问
Bye.
拜
Diego, thank you so much again for coming to dinner.
Diego 再次感谢你来吃晚餐
I think Mindy has something that she wants to say.
我想Mindy有些话说
Diego, it is true. When I first saw you,
Diego 是的 我第一次见到你的时候
I thought you were a shirtless, illiterate pool boy.
我认为你是个打着赤膊没受过教育的泳池小哥
I went to Yale.
我去的耶鲁
This dude went to jail?
这家伙蹲过监狱
Why am I apologizing to him?
为什么我要向他道歉
He went to Yale, Mindy. He went to Yale.
他去的是耶鲁 Mindy 耶鲁
I am very sorry. Lo siento.
我很抱歉 对不起
Okay, Diego, right now I am kind of a pitiful person.
好吧 Diego 现在我有点可悲
So who cares what I say or do?
所以谁在意我说什么做什么
I was just trying to feel sexy,
我只是想觉得自己很性感
'cause I found out that Danny has a new girlfriend, and I freaked out.
因为我发现Danny有个新女友 我就抓狂了
Why does it matter what Danny's doing
为什么这么重要呢 Danny在干嘛
or who Danny's doing or Anyway, Diego,
或者Danny在干谁 总之呢 Diego
I just wanted to say that I've had a really hard week,
我只想告诉你我这个星期挺难受的
but please don't take it out on them.
但请你不要发泄在他们身上
All right? I'm gonna be gone in a couple days, just please,
好吗 我过几天就会走了 拜托了
complete their grotto.
完成他们的大洞吧
It's okay.
没事的
Breakups can make you a little crazy sometimes.
分手的确会让你很不理智
When I found out my ex-wife was dating again,
当我发现我前妻再去约会
I cut her face out of all our family photos,
我把她的脸从所有的家庭照里面剪出来
and then blended them into a smoothie and drank it.
扔进榨汁机榨成奶昔喝了
I know, total cliche, right?
我懂 陈词滥调 是不
So I understand, and...
所以我明白 而且
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表