give me five minutes of tongue last night?
还会在昨晚和我深吻5分钟吗
Whoa, what? He knows you have a son and he's still interested?
你说什么 他知道你有个儿子还对你有意思
By God, hold on to him, Mindy.
天哪 要紧紧抓住他 Mindy
Like a flagpole in a tornado.
像龙♥卷♥风♥里紧紧 抓着地面的旗杆那样
Guys, check this out.
你们听我说
He's taking me to a wedding this weekend.
他这周末要带我去参加婚礼
A wedding? On your third date?
婚礼 第三次约会就去
No, that's too fast. No, he'll see how you dance.
别啊 进展太快 不行 他会看到你跳舞的样子
How you eat shrimp.
还有吃虾的样子
Oh, God, this thing's over.
老天啊 这事儿得吹
Oh, my God, what is everyone's problem?
我的天哪 你们都什么毛病啊
You worry he doesn't like her,
之前都怕他不会喜欢她
now you're worried he likes her too much?
现在又怕他太喜欢她
You should just not care, like me.
都别操那个心了 像我一样
Thank you, Tamra. Thank you.
我谢谢你 Tamra 太谢谢了
Jody, you know I'm grateful for everything
Jody 我很感谢你
that you've done for me, and I love you.
为我做的一切 我爱你
Well, I love you too, Colette.
我也爱你 Colette
That's why I'm so happy that we live together.
所以我俩能住一起我真的好高兴
Ah, yeah, uh... but aren't we lucky
是哦 但是 我俩上班也在一起
that we get to work together, too, right? Yes.
是不是也很幸运 是啊
So even if we didn't live together,
所以 就算我们不住在一起了
we'd still see each other, like, all the time.
我们也能见面 一直能见
Well, I don't really consider this you-and-me time,
我倒不觉得上班是"在一起"
but I'm okay with that, because we live together.
不过也没差啦 反正我们住一起
I'm moving out.
我要搬出去了
Yeah, Morgan and I are gonna be roommates.
Morgan和我要当室友了
What? But, why?
什么 为什么
I just want to try being more independent, you know?
我只是想变得自立
All right, I guess--I guess that's that.
对 我觉得你说得有理
So...you're okay with this?
那 你同意咯
Well, it doesn't really matter.
我同不同意也无所谓吧
Once a Kimball-Kinney's made up their mind,
一旦Kimball Kinney家的人做了决定
that horse is as good as glue.
谁都劝不动
Thank you. Thank you, bro. I love you.
谢谢 谢谢老哥 我爱你
Oh, I--I love you, too.
我也爱你
Best brother ever. Oh, best sister...
最棒的哥哥 最棒的妹妹
Best brother ever! You! A man could wish for.
你是最棒的哥哥 不可多得的妹妹
Morgan, would you come to my office, please?
Morgan 麻烦你来我办公室一趟
I understand that you and my sister are going to be living together.
听说你要和我妹同居了
Okay, she told you. Yes.
太好了 她告诉你了 是的
I--it's not like I'm replacing you.
我 并不是要代替你
I'm just... kind of taking the place of you.
我只是 替代你
Well, that's great.
很好
Listen, would you do me a favor? Find me an empty box.
你能帮我个忙吗 找个空盒子
Oh, God, yeah. Nothing beats a nice box.
天哪 没问题 啥都比不上好看的盒子
and put them in the box, because you're fired.
统统装进盒子里 因为你被开除了
Got it.
好哒
Oh, God, I hope we're not too late to get good seats.
天哪 但愿我们没来太晚 连好座位都抢不到了
I need my own hymnal.
我得拿本自己的赞美诗集
I actually want to floss with the ribbon.
我想用丝带剔牙来着
I don't think we have to worry.
我觉得我们不必担心
I know people.
我认识人的
Oh, my gosh, it's Mindy.
噢 天呐 是Mindy
We're so excited to meet you.
要见到你我们太激动了
Oh, hi. Thank you so much.
你好 多谢
This happens all the time.
这经常发生
I actually review cereal on YouTube.
我在视频网站上点评麦片
I'm Janice.
我是Janice
Thank you so much for tuning in.
多谢收看
Keep crunchin'.
继续嚼麦片哦
No, Mindy, this is not one of your YouTube followers.
不 Mindy 这不是你网站上的粉丝
Um, this is my mom.
呃 这是我妈
Oh. Oh! Oh, my gosh.
噢 噢 噢 我的天
It's so nice to meet you, Mrs. Green.
很高兴见到您 Green太太
I didn't know you were going to be here.
我不知道你们会在这
Yeah, my whole family's here.
我全家都在这
Why are they here?
为什么他们会在这
Because it's my brother's wedding.
因为这是我兄弟的婚礼
Surprise! What, now?
惊喜 什么 现在
Oh, we're starting.
噢 要开始了
Have a seat. I'll be right back.
快坐下 我很快就回来
I'm the best man.
我是伴郎
Wow. Your husband killed a lot of Nazis.
哇 你先生杀了好多纳粹
Yeah, you know,
是的 你知道的
I don't have much time left,
我时日不多了
and the fact that my Bryant found you
我的Bryant遇到了你
gives me great comfort.
让我放心了
Hold up. Bryant? With a T?
等一下 Bryant 带着字母T
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Oh, babe, have you tried this salad?
噢 宝贝 你尝这个沙拉了吗
It's got candied walnuts in it.
里面有琥珀核桃
I haven't, and I actually want to ask you--
我还没 我正好想问你
Oh, oh, oh, the slideshow
噢 噢 噢 幻灯片
is about to start. Okay.
要开始放了 好吧
Oh!
噢
Oh!
噢
Oh! Oh!
噢 噢
Oh, my God.
噢 天呐
That's us.
那是我们
Bryan...t?
Bryan...t
That photo is from the cocktail hour.
那是鸡尾酒会上照的
Yeah, look.
是的 听着
I know this does seem like it's moving a bit fast,
我知道这看起来发展有点快了
and, hell, I wish my brother's wedding was, like,
并且该死的 我希望我兄弟的婚礼在
six months from now.
现在起六个月后
But I knew that when I looked back at these photos
但我知道当我回看这些照片的时候
that I'd want you in them.
我会希望你在里面
That's sweet.
这太浪漫了
Oh, we have to give our toast.
噢 我们得说祝酒词了
Okay. All right, let's do this.
好的 好吧 来吧
I have to--I'm-- O-okay.
我得 我 好吧
Oh, God! Why don't you watch
天呐 你怎么不看着点
where you're going? God, it reeks!
你去哪里了 天呐 好臭
Oh, I'm sorry. I've been here for days.
对不起 我在这好几天了
Get up, get up.
起来 起来
Ah. God, what is going on here?
啊 天 发生什么事了
I'll tell you what's going on.
我告诉你发生什么事了
I'm gonna paint you a picture...
我要给你描述一幅画面
of an honest, hard-working American immigrant
一个诚实 勤劳的美国移♥民♥
doing his job 9:00 to 5:00,
朝九晚五的工作着
and one day, the powers that be say,
然后有一天 当权者说
"Morgan, you're fired."
"Morgan 你被炒了"
Oh, Morgan, so what?
噢 Morgan 那又怎么样
You know that we fire you every couple months
你知道每隔几个月我们就开除你一次
Yeah, I know, but guess what?
这我知道 但是你猜怎么着
This time I wasn't re-hired.
这次我没有被再聘回来
Wait, who did this?
等下 谁做的
I'm not gonna say who did it 'cause I don't dime,
我不会说是谁因为我不会出♥卖♥♥♥人
but his name starts with a J and it ends with Y.
但他的名字是J开头Y结尾
It was him.
是他
I didn't fire Morgan.
我没开除Morgan
Now that I think about it,
我现在再想想
there's two people with the name J and ending in Y.
有两个人的名字是J开头Y结尾
Sorry, Jeremy. What a waste of time.
对不起 Jeremy 真是浪费时间
I should have said Jody.
我应该说是Jody
Jody?
Jody
Oh, hey.
嘿
You cannot fire Morgan, all right?
你不能开除Morgan 好吗
He's a good nurse,
他是个好护士
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表