I don't have ovaries, but this is--
我没有卵巢 但是
wouldn't you say, this is a very--
很明显 这是一场
it's a very compelling presentation.
非常吸引人的演讲
I have a question for Dr. Lahiri.
我有问题问Lahiri医生
Just wondering if you had dinner plans tonight.
我在想你今天晚餐有其他计划吗
No, I would love to have dinner with you.
没有 我很高兴与你共进晚餐
It's Danny, we work with him.
那是Danny 我们在一起工作
Ah, well, hello, Danny.
啊 你好 Danny
Wow. Min, that was incredible.
哇 Min 那真是太不可思议了
Thank you. I can't believe you came down here.
谢谢 我不敢相信你居然来了
You're so great at this.
你真的很擅长做这个
I can see now that you can do both.
我现在发现你真的能都做到
I'm so happy to hear that.
很高兴你这么说
Yeah, you can stay home with Leo,
是的 你可以留在家照顾Leo
and do this on the weekend, like a hobby.
然后在周末做这个 就当个兴趣爱好
Hobby?
兴趣爱好
Yeah, it's perfect for being a mom,
对 对于一个妈妈来说很完美
'cause we're gonna have another kid soon,
因为很快我们要再生一个孩子
and then, you know, this will get you out of the house.
然后 你知道 这个项目需要你出差
We're having another kid?
我们还要再生一个孩子吗
Yeah, that's why I pushed up the wedding...
对啊 所以我才把婚礼提前
'cause you wanna have more kids. Right?
你是想要更多孩子的 是吧
I haven't thought about it in a while, but... yeah.
我还没想这么多呢 但是 差不多吧
Yes. Yeah.
是的
Good. Ah, I love you. I'm proud of you.
很好 我爱你 真为你骄傲
Thanks. Hey, let's go home.
谢谢 好了 咱们回家吧
Okay.
好的
Well, whatever you did to Danny under that airline blanket
好吧 不管你在那小毛毯底下对Danny做了什么
seems to have paid off.
还挺有用的
He's tuckered out. Hm.
他睡得真香 恩
So, am I to assume that you two have everything sorted?
我猜你们俩把事情都商量好了吧
Yeah...
是的吧
I've found that the longer a "Yeah" Stretches out,
你尾音拖得很长啊
the more it might mean something else.
我觉得有话外之音
No. Oh, dear.
没有 噢 亲爱的
It's fine. We're good. We spoke,
没事 我们很好 我们谈过了
and I'm going to continue to do "Later, Baby" As a hobby.
然后我会继续做这个 当成兴趣来做
A hobby? Our business?
兴趣 指我们的生意吗
Yeah, you know, it's just something that I can do
对 你知道的 我能在怀孕间歇期
in between having kids.
能做的事情
I mean, is that what you want?
这真是你想要的吗
I don't know. I mean, I'll figure it out.
我不知道 不过我会想出办法的
Hm.
哦
What does "Hm" Mean?
"哦"是什么意思
Oh, it's nothing, I was just thinking about last time
没什么 我只是在想我上一次说"我们会想出办法的"
I said, "We'll figure it out."
是什么时候的事了
What happened?
发生了什么
We didn't. I had to leave my home and the love of my life
我们没想出办法 我离开了家和我的至爱之人
for that godforsaken cesspool where I met you.
去了那个遇见你的该死的烂地方
Oh, but that's a completely different situation
噢 不过我当时的情况和你现在
than you're in, I wouldn't worry about it.
完全不同 换作我不会担心
Just make sure that when you do figure out
只是要确保当你在想的时候
exactly what you want, you don't lose sight of it, okay?
别忘了你真正想要的东西 好吗
Meanwhile, I have figured out exactly what I want.
同时我是明白了我想要什么了
The stewardess is giving me a signal
那个空乘刚刚给了我暗示
to meet her in the lavatory.
让我去厕所找她
Oh, God. You are a sex criminal.
噢天哪 你是个"性♥爱♥罪犯"
Get out of here. Ugh.
快走吧 呃
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表