Okay.
好吧
Mindy
Mindy
Mindy, I'm getting married.
Mindy我要结婚了
Let me try that again.
再换个说法吧
Someone likes me,
有人喜欢我
and, uh, so I'm gonna get hitched.
所以我又要给套牢了
Dan the Man is--yeah.
汉子Dan要
I'm not gonna do the Dan the Man.
我就不说汉子Dan了
That's stupid. I'll just cut the Dan the Man.
太蠢了 我不说这个了
Just go int--I got it.
就去 我懂的
Mindy, this here is
Mindy这个是
a, uh--a wedding invitation for you.
给你的一封结婚请帖
So stupid.
太蠢了
I'm cool. Pull yourself together.
我行的 你要坚持住
I'm good.
我行的
You good? I'll just wing it.
你还好吗 我就自♥由♥发挥了
All right, let's do it.
行吧 我们开始吧
Hey. Hi, sweetie!
嘿 你好啊小甜心
You're ten minutes early, which is late for you.
你只早到了十分钟 这可有点晚啊
Is everything okay? Yeah, I just wanted
一切都还好吗 很好 我就想
to talk to you about something. Okay.
跟你说点事情 行
Wait, you don't need money, do you?
等一下 你不是要钱吧 对吗
Now is not a good time. I fell asleep on my keyboard.
现在真不是时候 我在键盘上睡着了
I bought everything on iTunes.
结果把iTunes上的东西全给买♥♥了
No, it's not that. It is pretty serious though.
不 不是这个 但也很重要的
Okay, I need to tell you that I'm getting...
行 我来是要告诉你我要结
I'm--I'm getting...
我 我要结
You can tell me.
你能告诉我的
I'm getting fed up with this mess.
我受够了这些团乱糟糟的东西
This--this mess
乱 乱糟糟的东西
all over your apartment.
你满屋子都是
It's--your clothes strewn a--
你的衣服撒得
Look at this.
看看这个
I'm standing on a brassiere?
我就站在胸罩上
I mean, come on. I don't like it.
拜托 我不喜欢这样
I don't like it for Leo.
我不喜欢Leo住在这种地方
I know. It's a disaster.
我知道 这很糟糕
You're right.
你说得对
I am?
我对吗
I wanna blame it on
我想把这个怪在
how much I'm working, but you know what?
自己很忙上 但你知道吗
We have the same job, and your toilet is cleaner than my whole kitchen.
我们俩的工作一样 但你家厕所还比我的厨房♥干净
Last night, at bedtime,
昨天 要睡觉的时候
I was looking for one of Leo's books,
我想要找Leo的一本书
couldn't find them,
都找不到
so I just read him the nutrition facts
所以我只能给他念
on the back of some Bagel Bites.
速冻贝果反面的营养表
Bagel Bites? Can you believe that?
速冻贝果 你能相信吗
Oh, no, no, don no, don't
不不不不 别
No don't don't get worked up.
别 别激动
Your blood pressures real bad. Take a deep breath.
你的血压本来就不好 深呼吸一个
I'm an unfit mother.
我是个不称职的妈妈
No, it's not that bad.
不 不至于那么差
Look, I think this could be good for him.
我觉得这样对他也有好处
Good for his immune system.
促进免疫系统发展
He doesn't need to go to the park
他都不用去公园
and roll around in the dirt.
在泥堆里满地打滚
He'll do it right here, right?
他在这里就能找到各种细菌了 对吧
Yeah. Yeah, everything's good.
对的 对啊 一切都很好
Forget I said anything, all right?
别再想我刚说的话 行吗
I gotta go. I got a meeting.
我得走了 我还有个会
Good talk. Great talk, yeah.
聊得很好 聊的很棒 对
I'm, uh--I'm gonna go.
那我 我就走了
Okay? All right.
行吗 好的
Oh, my God, you guys.
我的天呐 各位
Enrique Iglesias - Bailando
We're gonna have so much fun
我们这周末一定会在
this weekend in Miami. I can't wait to get down
迈阿密玩的超开心的 我等不及要
with some Cuban guy and just feel that gold crucifix
找个古巴鲜肉 让他的金链子十字架
just banging me in the chin. Mm, yes.
摩擦我下巴的快♥感♥了 没错
Ooh, that was vivid. I like that.
哦 这个真生动 我喜欢
I need to get away from Jody.
我得要离Jody远点了
He just keeps leaving me these annoying apology gifts.
他不停送我这些讨厌的道歉礼物
Yesterday, he left me this.
昨天 他给我这个
The note says:
上面写着
"If it will help you forgive me,
"要是能帮助你原谅我
you can shoot me in the leg."
你可以往我腿上来一发"
Guys, the worst part is,
各位 最糟糕的是
I kind of liked him, you know?
我是有点喜欢他的 你们知道吗
I thought that maybe we would actually have something.
我之前还觉得我们可能会有未来
All right. Okay.
行了 好的
What? I think maybe we just
什么 我觉得我们可能还是
put the gun down when we tell the story.
说故事的时候把枪放好吧
Just in It's not loaded.
就在 又没上膛
Oh, it is loaded. Let's just put it back.
哦 上膛了 就放回去吧
Mindy, just forget Jody,
Mindy 忘了Jody吧
and by this time tomorrow,
等到明天这个时候
we're gonna have, like, ten gallons of mojitos in us...
我们就会喝下好几桶的莫吉托酒
Oohlala. Yeah.
哦啦啦 没错
Hey, you're sober though, right?
不过你要戒瘾的对吗
So you shouldn't be drinking. I'm sober, but from drugs,
那你就不能喝了 我要戒的是毒
which means that I have to drink twice as much now.
意思就是我得要多喝一倍才行
I get that.
我懂
I didn't know that.
我倒不知道那个
Mindy?
Mindy
Oh, I didn't realize you had company.
哦 我不知道你这里还有别人
Um, would you mind giving us a moment, please?
你们能让我们独处一下吗 谢谢
Stay away, Mr. Chlamydia.
滚远点 性病男
Yeah, I don't want to get chlamydia
就是 我可不想染上性病
till I am in Miami.
至少得等到迈阿密
I don't have chlamydia anymore.
我身上已经没有性病了
It's part of what I wanted to tell you, Mindy.
我想和你聊的就包括这个 Mindy
If you'll just give me 30 minutes of your time,
要是你能给我30分钟
I'd like to make a formal apology.
我想给你做个正式道歉
"Mindy, when in the course
"Mindy 当涉及
of romantic events--" - Hey, man,
爱情相关的问题"拜托
I ain't got no time for no 30 minute apology speech.
我可没时间听30分钟的道歉演讲
Maybe when I come back in a couple days,
可能要等我过几天回来之后
and I'm tanned, braided,
带着古铜肤色 满头辫子
and I'm engaged to Ricky Martin...
而且订婚对象是Ricky Martin
Yeah. Or his husband.
没错 或他老公
That's right. Get it.
没错 懂
Up here.
上面来一个
That's what's up.
就是这个样子
Tamra, we've discussed the dress code.
Tamra我们之前说过着装要求
What? I'm wearing scrubs.
什么 我不是穿着护士服吗
Yeah, but you cut the belly off.
没错 但你把肚子部分剪掉了
Now you're 20% nude.
现在你20%裸体呢
Don't you think that I would love
你不会觉得我也想要
to cut the arms off my lab coat
把我白大褂的袖子剪掉
to create a trendy knee-length vest?
来创造流行的及膝马甲吧
Of course I would, but I don't.
我当然想 但我不能
Because we must hide our true selves at work.
因为在工作场合我们要掩盖真我
Oh, my God, the fire alarm! Tamra, stay calm!
我的天呐 火警响了 Tamra 保持冷静
Everybody, stay calm! I've got this!
所有人 保持冷静 我来搞定
Volunteer firefighter to the rescue!
志愿火警来解救大家啦
Oh, God!
天呐
Okay, people, we need a safety meeting.
行了各位 我们要开个安全会议
What we have is a classic contact fire.
我们现在这个是典型的接触引火
This garment rack came in contact with this hot pipe.
这一排衣服和这跟热管子接触了
So, in layman's terms, what that means--
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表