You didn't, by any chance, see, like, a--a small lizard?
你不会碰巧见到一只小蜥蜴吧
He goes by the name Martin.
他叫Martin
Is everything okay? Yeah.
一切都好么 是的
Thank you so much for driving me home.
很感谢你开车我回来
Oh, it's fine. It just sucks that I have to waste that hotel room I found online.
噢 没关系 只是我在网上订的那酒店房♥间要浪费了
Well, who--who says we have to waste it?
好吧 谁说我们要浪费了
Do you mean like...
你意思是
Like sex? Mindy, guess what.
上♥床♥的意思 Mindy 猜怎么着
Lauren said we could get barbecue.
Lauren说我们可以烧烤
Like, real meat. Mmhmm.
真正有肉的烧烤 嗯哼
Hey, Diego. What's going on?
嘿 Diego 怎么了
She bothering you? 'Cause I can talk to her.
她在烦你吗 我可以跟她谈下
No, I'm not bothering him.
不 我没有烦他
He just propositioned me for sex.
他刚刚提议我们上♥床♥
That's hilarious, but get-- can you get out of here, please?
很有趣 你可以闪人一下吗
All right, I'll leave you two to it.
好的 我让你们俩独处下
So...
那
I think you were right. Shall we get out of here?
我觉得你是对的 我们可以离开了吗
No, I--I think you were right before
不 我是说你之前说的是对的
when you said that the best thing for me right now
你说我现在最好还是
would be to spend time with the people that I love,
跟我爱的人一起待着
and believe it or not, the people I love are these two losers
你信不信都好 我爱的是这两个衰人
I understand.
我明白
But if you're ever in New York,
但如果你来纽约
you should come visit me.
你要来拜访我
We can go see a Broadway show.
我们可以去看百老汇歌♥舞剧
Do you know what that is?
你知道那是啥吗
To be honest, I don't really love the big city,
实话说 我不是很喜欢大城市
so if I ever visit you in New York,
所以如果我去纽约看你
we probably shouldn't leave your apartment.
我们应该不会离开你的公♥寓♥
Damn, dude.
干 老兄
Damn, dude. You heard that, right?
干 老兄 你听到了 是么
I'd have sex with that guy. Holy shit.
我都会想跟他上♥床♥ 天了噜
Shit was hot. That shit was hot.
那太性感了 太他妈性感了
Let's get some ribs.
我们搞些排骨吧
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表