What... Quietly.
什么 安静
Hi. What up, Coach?
你好 你好吗教练
How's recruiting?
招人招得怎么样了
Well, I met a great left tackle.
我遇到了个不错的左边锋
Now I just got to keep him from joining the marching band.
现在我只要阻止他加入仪仗队
How's it going with you?
你那边怎么样了
Well, Leo and I are hosting a little viewing party
Leo和我要为他在剧里的参演
for his episode at work.
主持一个小看剧派对
You should come.
你该来看看
Colette's making a baked brie.
Colette要烤布里奶酪
What?
什么
Well, I got an early morning meeting tomorrow.
我明天早上有个会要开
I got this campus group trying to push us
学校里有个团体想要把战斗歌♥
to make our fight song less aggressive.
改得攻击性不那么高
How about a rain check? Oh.
还是改天吧 哦
Okay, yeah, sure.
好的 好啊
Just please try to catch his episode.
但请一定尽量去看他那集
Oh, of course. You kidding me?
肯定的 你开什么玩笑
He's already my favorite soap star,
他已经是我最爱的肥皂剧明星了
with zero competition.
毫无任何争议
Bye.
再见
All right, come in.
好了 进来吧
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I finally got all the decorations up,
我终于把所有装饰都弄好了
and I got the baked brie right on the third try.
我也在第三次的时候烤对了布里奶酪
I love it.
我很爱
I don't want the baked brie anymore.
我不再想要烤布里奶酪了
I think it's just gonna be really heavy,
我觉得那样气氛会很沉重
and I thought we could do, like, a Mediterranean platter.
我还觉得我们可以用地中海拼盘
A little baba ghanoush, fattoush, flatbread.
一点茄泥酱 蔬菜沙拉 扁面包
You can put that on my desk, though.
不过你可以把这个放我桌上
I'll eat it for dinner.
我待会儿当晚饭吃
I can't do this anymore.
我再也做不下去了
You don't need a nurse. You need a wife.
你要的不是护士 你要的是老婆
I had a wife,
我以前有一个老婆
and his name was Morgan.
他的名字就是Morgan
He was a frickin' angel,
他特么就是个天使
and he got taken away from me,
而他从我的身边被夺走了
and if you don't like this,
而且要是你不喜欢这样
why don't you go work with Jody again?
那你为什么不再回去和Jody做呢
What's the big whoop?
有什么大不了的
Courtney's fine,
Courtney也很好
and she's definitely a step up
而且和他睡的其他女人比
from the other women he was sleeping with.
肯定算是个大飞跃
College skanks, tequila reps,
那些大学骚货 酒鬼代表
his sister-in-law...
还有他嫂子
What?
什么
Oh, my God. You knew about that, right?
天呐 你知道这个的对吗
Oh, that... that Jody had an affair with Anne-Marie?
哦 你说Jody和Anne-Marie婚外恋
Our brother's wife?
我们兄弟的老婆
I knew that. I knew the hell out of that.
我知道的 我知道得一清二楚
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
I'm just gonna go see about those appetizers.
我现在就去看看那些开胃菜
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, and I want mini-quiches,
哦 我还要迷你土司塔
but, like, the big kind.
但要大的那种
Can't hear you.
完全听不到
Hey.
嘿
You busy?
你忙吗
Well, if it isn't Colette,
这不是Colette吗
here to beg me for her job back.
过来求我恢复她的工作
Excuse me while I make myself comfortable.
不好意思我要换一个舒服点的姿势
You know how I said there was no other person in the world
你知道我总是说你和谁约会
who was worse for you to date than Courtney?
都比和Courtney约会好吗
Yes, and so does Courtney.
是的 Courtney也知道
You said it in front of her.
你还当着她的面这样讲的
Well, I was wrong.
看来我错了
Ah, Colette.
啊 Colette
I knew you'd come around.
我知道你会回心转意的
I was wrong,
我错了
because sleeping with our brother's wife
因为和我们的嫂子上♥床♥
is worse.
更差劲
Way worse!
简直错的离谱
Okay. Okay, everybody, be quiet.
好了好了 大家安静
It's time for Leo's scene.
Leo的镜头要来了
Are you as nervous as I am?
你现在和我一样紧张吗
I can barely keep down my scone.
我都紧张得消化不了那块烤饼了
Where are Jody and Colette?
Jody和Colette去哪儿了
Ooh, they're not coming.
哦 他们不来了
I've arranged for them to have a little visitor.
我让他们去拜访一个人了
It's time you learned the truth.
也该是你知道真♥相♥的时候了
I haven't been taking Desmond Jr. To the tanning salon.
我没有带Desmond Jr.去美黑沙龙
He is not your son.
他不是你的儿子
Wait a second.
等一下
That isn't Leo.
那不是Leo
Now that's a baby.
那确实是一个宝宝
I can't believe they used the other kid.
我不敢相信他们用了另一个孩子
Shh, some of us are still trying to watch.
嘘 我们还想好好看电视呢
Who's gonna run Santangelo Industries?
我还想知道谁要接管圣地加洛企业呢
Oh, no. No, no, no.
哦 不不不不
Colette, there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for this.
Colette 我对这事有非常合理的解释
Our... our brother was away in Iraq.
我 我们的兄弟远在伊♥拉♥克♥
Anne-Marie was very lonely.
Anne-Marie非常孤独
I was very aroused.
我当时又很性奋
No... Morgan, not now.
不 Morgan 现在不是时候
Then I guess I'll just go back to Kimball's Hollow.
那我想我是不是该回金伯利山谷去了
Forbes?
Forbes
Hello, siblings.
你好啊我的弟弟妹妹们
You want to tell me what all this fighting's about?
你们要告诉我你们在吵些什么吗
Jeremy was right to call me.
Jeremy果然应该给我打电♥话♥
This is worse than I thought.
这比我想象的还要糟糕
But, Colette, I think you're in the wrong.
但是 Colette 我觉得这次你理亏啊
Why shouldn't Jody have a girlfriend?
为什么Jody不能有个女朋友呢
He's been so good to both of us.
他对我们两个一直这么好
He took such good care of my Anne-Marie
他还把Anne-Marie照顾得无微不至
while I was away in Iraq.
帮了远在伊♥拉♥克♥的我一个大忙
Oh, he took care of her real good.
哦 他"照顾"得别提有多好了
Thank you for repeating my point for clarity, Colette,
谢谢你重复我的话来让它更明晰 Colette
but you're acting like a brat.
但是你现在简直像一个美国大兵一样
Come on, now, Forbes.
呃 Forbes
I think that might be a little harsh.
我觉得这就有点太过了
No, you're too soft on her 'cause she's the baby.
不 你对她太好了因为她是掌中明珠
Mother let her get away with just about anything,
老妈几乎能原谅她做的任何事情
including dressing up like Shaft during Halloween.
包括在万圣节装扮成铁杆神探
下文Can you dig it是台词 也是美国70年代的流行语
Shaft 铁杆神探 美国电影形象
Well, but she won a prize at the church party.
但是她也在教会的派对上赢了一个奖啊
"Can you dig it?"
"你明白吗"
Remember? No.
记得吗 不
Now, Colette, I won't let you
Colette 我不会让你
treat your brother this way.
这样对你的兄弟的
There are worse ways to treat a brother.
还有对待兄弟更差的方式呢
Colette, you're acting very strange.
Colette 你表现的很奇怪啊
What are you trying to say?
你想要表达什么
I'm not saying anything.
你当我什么都没说
Colette.
Colette
Nothing.
啥都没说
Jody, what has gotten into her?
Jody 她怎么了
Kimball-Kinney women don't go insane until their 40s.
金伯利的女人不是到了40多岁才开始发疯吗
I can't believe you gave a note to the head writer.
我不敢相信你竟然给总编剧提意见
I don't get it.
我不明白
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表