Previously on "The Mindy Project"...
前情提要
I need to meet her,
我要去见她
because if I keep feeling this way,
因为如果我一直抱着这种感觉
I don't know that I can stay with Danny.
我不知道我还能不能跟Danny在一起
Come on in, ma'am. It's great to meet you.
进来吧 女士 很高兴见到你
I'm Doctor Lahiri. Oh, hi, I'm Mara.
我是Lahiri医生 噢 嗨 我是Mara
Oh, Danny didn't tell you? We're engaged.
噢 Danny没告诉你吗 我们订婚了
I hope you can come.
希望你能来哦
You haven't told the mother of your child you're engaged.
你还没告诉你孩子的母亲你订婚了
You have not moved on.
你根本没向前看
What happened? It just... it stopped.
发生什么了 噢 只是 停了
Hello? Hello?
哈喽 哈喽
Okay, stop. Stop screaming.
好了 别叫了
It's a school on a Friday night. No one's here
这是周五晚上的学校 没人在的
I'm gonna miss my flight.
我要赶不上我的飞机了
Did anything ever get serious with the girls you were dating?
你有没有和哪个女孩认真交往过
Danny, what are you thinking about?
Danny 你在想什么呢
It's okay.
没事的
Imagine, Mindy, this whole place was yours.
想象一下 Mindy 如果这地方全是你的
You had all the space in the world for little Leo.
你有这么多空间能为Leo建一个小世界
Jody, I can't afford this place.
Jody 我可买♥♥不起这地儿
No, I bought it for you.
不 我买♥♥了送你
It's a normal thing to do
这是很正常的事
for someone I might... possibly...
如果对方是某个我可能已经
be in love with.
爱上的人
Mindy. Mindy, you didn't answer me.
Mindy Mindy 你还没回答我
So what do you think?
你怎么想呢
About what you just said? Mmhmm.
关于你刚刚说的么 嗯哼
Or the apartment?
还是关于这公♥寓♥
Or my irreverent take on pop culture?
还是我对流行文化的亵渎
I will never see the new "Ghostbusters."
我决不会看新的<捉鬼敢死队>
You know how difficult that was for me to say, right?
你知道这对我来说多难说出口的 是吧
Kimball-Kinneys do not confess romantic love.
Kimball-Kinney家的人都不愿意承认爱情
Familial love? Fine.
家庭的爱 可以
Love between a man and his horse? Sure.
一个男人和一匹马的爱 当然行
I've even kissed the Georgia state flag more than once.
我甚至亲过乔治亚州州旗不止一次
What you said and getting me this apartment
你说的还有给我买♥♥♥房♥♥子这事
I mean, that is the nicest thing
我是说 这是别人对我
that anyone has ever done for me.
做过的最好的事
Kind of the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for anyone.
也许是一个人可以对另一个人做出的最好的事
Whew. So thank you.
呼 谢谢你
And honestly, I am super attracted to you.
而且真心的说 我也超级喜欢你
Oh. You are handsome and rugged.
噢 你又帅又粗犷
Like a lumberjack in a porno.
像色情片里的木工
Great, well, to the bedroom, then.
很好 那么 去卧室呗
No. No. To the door for now.
不 不 现在要去门那边
Oh. This is a lot.
噢 这信息量很大
And I'm not a particularly thoughtful or analytical person,
而且我不是特别体贴或者善于分♥析♥的人
so I need some time.
所以我需要点时间
You understand. Yes, yes, of course.
你明白的吧 是 是的 当然
We waited this long. Why rush it?
我们都等了这么久 还着急什么呢
For the first time, our timing is right.
终于有一次 我们的时机对了
It's not like either one of us have someone else in our lives
我们各自的生活里都没有谁会
keeping us apart, so...
阻止我们一起 所以
Mmhmm. Okay.
嗯哼 好吧
Bye.
拜
This has been the strangest day.
这真是最奇怪的一天
One man gives me a new upstairs.
一个男人要给我楼上的公♥寓♥
Another gives it to me downstairs.
另一个在"楼下"给我那啥
And here I am, caught in a love triangle...
而我现在 卷进了恋爱三角
the sexiest of all shapes.
世上最性感的图形
Jody or Danny? Danny or Jody?
Jody还是Danny Danny还是Jody
Jody is genteel and kind.
Jody有教养又大方
Danny is... getting married?
而Danny就 要结婚了
What the fu...
什么鬼
Yes, yeah, hold on a second.
好 好的 等一下
Hello?
哈喽
What is wrong with you?
你有什么毛病
Oh, you got the invite. Cool.
噢 你拿到邀请函了 挺好
You're getting married, Danny?
你要结婚了吗 Danny
Look, I can explain.
听着 我能解释
I met someone, and we're getting married.
我遇上了别人 我们要结婚了
Hey, man, that explanation sucks.
嘿 大哥 这解释太烂了吧
Yeah. Danny Castellano.
是啊 Danny Castellano
I was having sex with you in an elevator six hours ago.
六个小时前我还在电梯里跟你做♥爱♥
My mouth was having sex with you seven hours ago.
七个小时前我的嘴还在跟你做♥爱♥
Look, it's not my fault. You were acting all sweet.
听着 我不是我的错 你那时那么诱人
You got me hopped up on that sugar candy.
你就像糖果那样让人激动不已
You're dressed like Madeline from those kids books.
你穿得像儿童书里面的玛德琳
I couldn't help it.
我一时忍♥不住
You never even mentioned this Sarah person before,
你从没跟我提过这个叫Sarah的
and now you're getting married to her?
现在你要跟她结婚
Really, you had plenty of time to tell me in that elevator.
真是的 在电梯里你有那么多时间告诉我
I knew it was wrong, but come on, Min.
我知道我错了 但是嘛 Min
Like the sex wasn't gonna happen?
难道那次做♥爱♥不是水到渠成么
You and me in an elevator, trapped all night?
你和我在电梯里 被困一整晚
Our thing was never really deep conversation.
我们从来就不会聊什么深刻对话
But now you've turned me into an adulterer, Danny.
但你现在把我变成了情妇啊 Danny
And I'm barely an adult.
我还只是个女孩
I have done some bad things in my life, okay?
我这一生做过很多坏事 知道么
I lie about my age.
我谎报年龄
I pick at the Whole Foods hot bar.
我在全食超♥市♥的熟食区各种偷吃
Sometimes I sneeze in it.
有时我还会在那上面打喷嚏
I once took a brooch off of a dead woman at a funeral, okay?
有次我在葬礼上拿了一个死了的女人身上的胸针
But I am not an adulterer.
但我不是一个情妇
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Well, who is she?
好吧 她是谁
Her name is Sarah, and she works at my practice,
她叫Sarah 她在我的诊所工作
and we started dating a few months ago,
几个月之前我们开始约会
and it got serious.
然后就认真了
That's so fast.
这太快了
I was seven months pregnant,
我那时怀孕七个月
and you didn't want to propose to me.
你都没向我求婚
And then I really wanted to marry you,
那时我是真的想跟你结婚
and you ruined my life.
而你毁了我的生活
I ruined your life? Yeah.
我毁了你的生活 是啊
I gave you a beautiful son
我给了你一个美丽的儿子
and jerk-off material for a lifetime.
还有一辈子的手♥淫♥素材
Is the ring huge?
戒指是不是很大
Not as big as yours, if that's what you're asking.
没你的大 如果这是你想问的
Heh-heh-heh-heh.
呵呵呵呵
Oh, God, what is wrong with me?
噢天 我有什么毛病
What's wrong with me?
我有什么毛病
I got to tell Sarah and call off this wedding.
我要去告诉Sarah取消婚礼
I think telling Sarah is the right decision.
我觉得告诉Sarah是个正确的决定
Yeah. You're right. I'm gonna tell her tonight.
是啊 你是对的 我今晚就告诉她
Good.
好
So it's settled.
就这么定了
I'm gonna tell her.
我会告诉她的
But since we're both here
但既然我们都在这了
and it's basically the same day...
而且这几乎是同一天
I mean, I did tell you everything
我是说 我的确跟你说了所有
that I needed to tell you.
我想跟你说的事
And I haven't taken a shower yet, so...
而且我还没洗澡
And from a religious standpoint,
从宗教的角度来说
we'd just be piggybacking on the first sin.
我们只是延续利用第一宗罪而已
Mm.
嗯
Right? Mm.
是吗 嗯
Mm, whoa, whoa, hey, hey.
嗯 哇哦 哇哦 嘿 嘿
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表